Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

So, this morning, I noticed one of my DWC plants looking brutal. I recently changed the rez water and bumped the feeds up another 25% to about 75% of the rec dosage. I either used bad water or the bump in nutrients could have caused this. Monitoring, Applicious with a new rez change and back down to about 50% of the nutrients. PH and all were in check so we will see. She is showing some rusting on her lowest leaves so I added 1ml per gallon extra of cal-mag with the 50% of GH nutes.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@J.James ....I started soaking the feminized version of the hashplant. I lost the pack it was in ( in my house somewhere ), but anyways, I also have Sacred Lotus, Crown Jewel, Rock Island Rocket, Homecoming Queen and Croquembouche F1 started. Is all the info and makeup of those on your site?
Not all of it but I can provide any info you need

Crown Jewel was a strain originally made by Golden Lion Genetics. I took it another generation and included them as freebies for early orders. all credit goes to them for that wonderful cross. (Lineage: Chihuapei x Dubking)

Last edited:
Not all of it but I can provide any info you need

Crown Jewel was a strain originally made by Golden Lion Genetics. I took it another generation and included them as freebies for early orders. all credit goes to them for that wonderful cross. (Lineage: Chihuapei x Dubking)
I assume the HashPlant is the only feminized seeds of the lineup I grabbed? It's the only one that is labeled as such. So like I said, I got a handful of each that I listed above. I'll make sure I keep the updates going on them.

I'm glad you found your way back to the checkers, I understand why you distanced yourself the way you did and I will never forget what happened and the people who were responsible. Seems like all the snakes gather at the same watering hole these days.
Thanks! Had a hole in my daily life. Missed some of the squad here. I thought it was necessary. Threats of doxing to your local police kinda really freaks you out, specially when you are in a non legal state.

Things here have chilled out a lot since then.
It all started when I mentioned something about submitting a new plant from winning a previous month before. I guess it was taken as backstabbing when it really wasn't intended on my behalf. Just thought it would make it fair for others or someone even less fortunate who put in the work and did a great job in finding a nice pheno. Then it all just went south from there. I never started anything, just defended my name being thrown under the bus like it was. I had alot going on at the time and just needed to step back from the scene for a while. Rightfully so though when threatened with something serious like dox. It's one thing to even threaten it but hits different when its a threat to dox to a police station about growing....at least how I see it.