Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

In no particular order....

Cherry Garcia x Grape Obama by Demonic Genetics, Sacred Lotus by County Line, Lava Runtz by Bay Area, Croquembouche F1 by County Line, Pint Sized by Clearwater Genetics, Rock Island Rocket by County Line, County Line Hash Plant by County Line, Annaphylaxsis by Mass Medical x Thug Pug, Wedding Punch x Tropical Zskittles by Tikimadman, Gelato Auto by Ganja Farmer, Homecoming Queen by County Line and Crown Jewel by County Line.
292112948_514750680402607_724730637324784522_n.jpg

Not sure why everyone stresses so much over hydroponics....besides hauling the water, I honestly believe it's the easiest of them all. But it def isn't for everyone....another thing, not sure why everyone makes a big deal over chillers. I have never used one, never plan on using one and I rarely if ever change the res water unless I screwed a feed up.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Not sure why everyone stresses so much over hydroponics....besides hauling the water, I honestly believe it's the easiest of them all. But it def isn't for everyone....another thing, not sure why everyone makes a big deal over chillers. I have never used one, never plan on using one and I rarely if ever change the res water unless I screwed a feed up.
It’s just a more fast paced style of growing and, if you make a mistake, it can cause your grow to go south much faster than a soil grow using top dressed fertilizer instead of salt based nutrients. I used to grow with salt based nutrients and felt like I was always either feeding too little or too much. When I switched to living soil, and top dressing, it just clicked for me and my plants are super healthy all the way until harvest. Some people find hydro easier and some people find organic easier. I stuck with organic because I find it a lot less stressful. I can understand why some growers would like hydro, though.

It’s just a more fast paced style of growing and, if you make a mistake, it can cause your grow to go south much faster than a soil grow using top dressed fertilizer instead of salt based nutrients. I used to grow with salt based nutrients and felt like I was always either feeding too little or too much. When I switched to living soil, and top dressing, it just clicked for me and my plants are super healthy all the way until harvest. Some people find hydro easier and some people find organic easier. I stuck with organic because I find it a lot less stressful. I can understand why some growers would like hydro, though.
I run both soil and hydro just because I like both's end results. I dont see much of a difference in the end product though and love that someone's $100 setup can grow the same weed as someone's $10,000 set up.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
@J.James , I have a few tester packs here not including the packs you offer on your site. Have you decided not to sell the testers, still in testing or what? Trying to get a little info. Here's everything I got if you need reminding. The Purple Jelly Pie, Dank Sinatra, Royal Mystery and 4th Gear will be be next drop. I am running everything else currently.
View attachment 117134
You can double check with @J.James but I got two males from a two bean drop of the Purple Jelly Pie. We discussed it at the time, but I think concensus was that there was a male in the vicinity.

You are gonna have a blast! The CLHP is hands down my favorite, but keep an eye on the Homecoming Queen and Croquembouche (Aficianado cross). The Crown Jewel is a frost monster, The Royal Mystery I got was a beast. Dank Sinatra and 4th Gear are old-school highs. A lot of these I grew poorly and they still rocked. if you get bored and want to search I have each of them in my thread somewhere.

In no particular order....

Cherry Garcia x Grape Obama by Demonic Genetics, Sacred Lotus by County Line, Lava Runtz by Bay Area, Croquembouche F1 by County Line, Pint Sized by Clearwater Genetics, Rock Island Rocket by County Line, County Line Hash Plant by County Line, Annaphylaxsis by Mass Medical x Thug Pug, Wedding Punch x Tropical Zskittles by Tikimadman, Gelato Auto by Ganja Farmer, Homecoming Queen by County Line and Crown Jewel by County Line.
View attachment 117285
Oi that is very nice list of some really killer genetics. :love: You are bound to find some fire and with any luck the CLHP KFC pheno will say hello.
EFM.jpeg

Getting closer to flipping to flower. Still got a good 2 weeks though before I do. I will start the 9 in there but as they stretch, I'll decide what 4 plants will finish in there. Not taking any clones, if they are keepers, I will just reveg and take cuts from that. I should be able to start sexing them as well. They are mature enough to show sex. All plants in here are from seed.

292437194_349177413901777_1310640135338463123_n.jpg

BrokenHoeFarms

Stress Tester
You can double check with @J.James but I got two males from a two bean drop of the Purple Jelly Pie. We discussed it at the time, but I think concensus was that there was a male in the vicinity.

You are gonna have a blast! The CLHP is hands down my favorite, but keep an eye on the Homecoming Queen and Croquembouche (Aficianado cross). The Crown Jewel is a frost monster, The Royal Mystery I got was a beast. Dank Sinatra and 4th Gear are old-school highs. A lot of these I grew poorly and they still rocked. if you get bored and want to search I have each of them in my thread somewhere.
My Croquembouche was a frosty beast for 2.7L pot. Looking forward to your grow.

My Croquembouche was a frosty beast for 2.7L pot. Looking forward to your grow.
Still has a long way to go. I did a search here to see some of the plants grown and was impressed with the results. I ran a few of each since they are regs, so hopefully I can find a nice keeper in the bunch. Now that I am selling seeds, I want to make sure to journal everything I can.

This is Jelly Pancakes #1. I had to do a res change today on her as she is acting like the last plant did about a week ago. She is not drinking or feeding, growth seems to have stopped. Roots look fine. I lowered the feed to about 25% for right now. Yellowish tint, nitrogen deficient with possible calcium deficiency as well. PH fluctuations all over the place. She is about half the size of a #2 plant of the same age.
294475718_756635698861689_3959606478966268861_n.jpg292592220_569973104743707_7555761422277776479_n (1).jpg293686256_715113576258811_5818652926533589461_n.jpg