Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

So I was sent these today to run so I can attempt to find a pheno to photograph for the website. Excited about these beans.....and yes, I am a breeder and tester for New420Guys. The sticker shows 3 but it is a pack of 10. I will start soaking tonight. Each plant will go in a gallon pot from the start and finish in the same pot. I will be using coco for this grow.
296097723_2291769581211138_3220187769590388278_n.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Headed to the hash bin. This is Double Tap ( GG#4 x Black Bananas ) by Solfire Gardens. This leaned gassy and I was looking for a sweeter tasting and smelling pheno. I had 2 plants that expressed the same gas-like smells and taste so off to make hash or something down the line.
I find myself doing the same. For me (now that I have a great stash) the growing is as theraputic as the smoking. I usually give stuff about two months in the jar to impress me then it's in the freezer bag...

I find myself doing the same. For me (now that I have a great stash) the growing is as theraputic as the smoking. I usually give stuff about two months in the jar to impress me then it's in the freezer bag...
Yea I am really the same way. Once I find something I like, Ill grow it out with a few plants to stock up on it for a while. If I find something I like, Ill mark it on the containers the affects, taste and so on. I love my varieties. Im going to be starting some sativas in 7 weeks when my main harvests. Running low on the daytime smokes.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Yea I am really the same way. Once I find something I like, Ill grow it out with a few plants to stock up on it for a while. If I find something I like, Ill mark it on the containers the affects, taste and so on. I love my varieties. Im going to be starting some sativas in 7 weeks when my main harvests. Running low on the daytime smokes.
One thing I have found is that the longer flowering plants like a longer cure as well.