Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
So here's what I have going at the moment....not including my mothers. ( * = hydroponically )

Crown Jewel and Sacred Lotus by County Line Genetics.
Hot Sauce by IHG
*x2 Jelly Pancakes by IHG
Black Cherry Punch by IHG
Trop Juice by IHG
Tricopath by IHG
Mac1 x Fruity Pebbles by Socal Seed Vault
*Applicious by IHG
Hot Sauce by IHG
Wedding Punch x Trop Zskittles by Tikimadman
Platinum Dosi by IHG
Platinum Gushers by IHG
Pint Sized by Clearwater Genetics
Ice Cream Candy by IHG
Annaphlyaxsis by Mass Medical x Thug Pug
Vixen by Jinxproof
Kombucha by Symbiotic Genetics
Also running a few testers from personal chucks.
View attachment 116709View attachment 116711
that looks like a both hands full ,type grow!@TheSadVeryBadMadGrower

the 9 lb.s were something i always wanted to grow.
Yea the 9lb hammer was one of my favorites. I actually have a 9lb mother at the moment and currently running a 9lb x PBB cross I personally chucked. Germ test was great, I sent out about 100 beans and just waiting on the results. I am a tester for New420Guys and they will be starting to add some of my work. I already have one cross they sell from mine.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
I sourced the White Truffle aka Gorilla Butter ( Beleaf) from PinkBox on Strainly but also grabbed the S1. I got a few Truffle crosses from Fresh to run down the line sometime. I am a real fan of the GG4 crosses.
the friend of mine who has given me most ,of the grow equip. i have , grew 1 last year ,i got a little taste of ,it was rather good. what /where /gg#4 came from i have no clue .

the friend of mine who has given me most ,of the grow equip. i have , grew 1 last year ,i got a little taste of ,it was rather good. what /where /gg#4 came from i have no clue .
GG#4 came from the late Josey Wales by an accidental pollination I believe it was. Not sure if it was an accident or not. Gorilla Glue has always been a personal favorite of mine. Fresh Coast Seed Co. has alot of the White Truffle crosses too. But then again, these days it seems that everyone uses everyone elses work and claim it as their own.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
GG#4 came from the late Josey Wales by an accidental pollination I believe it was. Not sure if it was an accident or not. Gorilla Glue has always been a personal favorite of mine. Fresh Coast Seed Co. has alot of the White Truffle crosses too. But then again, these days it seems that everyone uses everyone elses work and claim it as their own.
when my grobro,ask for something seed wise it allways, has a oral history of who it came from!the good thing is he ocd at keeping up with a beans origin, markes everything i've been trying to get him over to help straighten out my new/old bolt bin, used from an auction 4 ft. wide x 7ft.9 in tall got it home to find out it had 76 lbs.of just nuts ,bolts. and all types of washers. i liked the price @30.00 bucks , still hate to pay extra 10%auction house fee on top of tax. even on a real good deal. sorry, i went off the rails there!

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
this is true ,give credit to whom it belongs.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Yea the 9lb hammer was one of my favorites. I actually have a 9lb mother at the moment and currently running a 9lb x PBB cross I personally chucked. Germ test was great, I sent out about 100 beans and just waiting on the results. I am a tester for New420Guys and they will be starting to add some of my work. I already have one cross they sell from mine.
the name of this cross is?

when my grobro,ask for something seed wise it allways, has a oral history of who it came from!the good thing is he ocd at keeping up with a beans origin, markes everything i've been trying to get him over to help straighten out my new/old bolt bin, used from an auction 4 ft. wide x 7ft.9 in tall got it home to find out it had 76 lbs.of just nuts ,bolts. and all types of washers. i liked the price @30.00 bucks , still hate to pay extra 10%auction house fee on top of tax. even on a real good deal. sorry, i went off the rails there!
No need to apologize. All good. Sadly, I have spent more on seeds than some people's cars cost. For instance, just part of my In House collection. Lately though, I have been grabbing alot of Seed Junky and Tikimadman. I am running Pirate's Milk next and I have been waiting patiently to score that pack. I also am gonna be running Banana Runtz from Solfire, another one I have been waiting patiently to grab. What can I say, I am a seed addict.
inc.jpg

this is true ,give credit to whom it belongs.
That is something that will NEVER happen. Some breeders have cuts that will never be in the hands of other people and rightfully so. If I worked years on a strain to perfect it, I doubt I'd let anyone run that specific clone. Seed form yes but cuts, not a chance in hell. I can't even name how many people buy a pack, run 1-3 beans, hit it with pollen and think its the best shit ever created. The cannabis game sadly is ruthless.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That is something that will NEVER happen. Some breeders have cuts that will never be in the hands of other people and rightfully so. If I worked years on a strain to perfect it, I doubt I'd let anyone run that specific clone. Seed form yes but cuts, not a chance in hell. I can't even name how many people buy a pack, run 1-3 beans, hit it with pollen and think its the best shit ever created. The cannabis game sadly is ruthless.
we all have no doubt ,at all about the number of chucks being done, bud has changed a lot since 1969 !