Under Construction: Proceed With Caution! Buckets That Bubble & More...

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
Permanent. At least for now. I created a couple thousand seeds. Seem to be selling pretty good. I get $1 per bean.
you turn loose of any yourself or just thruNG420
No need to apologize. All good. Sadly, I have spent more on seeds than some people's cars cost. For instance, just part of my In House collection. Lately though, I have been grabbing alot of Seed Junky and Tikimadman. I am running Pirate's Milk next and I have been waiting patiently to score that pack. I also am gonna be running Banana Runtz from Solfire, another one I have been waiting patiently to grab. What can I say, I am a seed addict.
View attachment 116714
according to my wife i have a problem with tools, cars , boats / motors and thats just the tip of it.

1oldfart

Insanely Active Member
That is something that will NEVER happen. Some breeders have cuts that will never be in the hands of other people and rightfully so. If I worked years on a strain to perfect it, I doubt I'd let anyone run that specific clone. Seed form yes but cuts, not a chance in hell. I can't even name how many people buy a pack, run 1-3 beans, hit it with pollen and think its the best shit ever created. The cannabis game sadly is ruthless.
[/QUOT==='
ur right!