The_Artisans_Guild

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Macs didn’t like the increase in ppms. Going to drop them back Into the 800 range. Also with them getting closer and closer to the light their both starting to use up the calmag. Walked into them having that tell tale yellow tint to the top with some small brown spots forming in the middle. Need to drop the bass and flowering nutes and up the calmag. gonna feed them just calmag for 1 or 2 feedings or until I notice a difference.

Other than that everything’s looking great. Super tight internode spacing on the Macs.

Mac1x grape slurpee #1 in the back
Exotics Wonka Bars up front

A44B61D1-FB08-49B2-8A2F-7FE0CAE87BDB.jpeg

Mac1 x grApe slurpee #2 up front.

BF2668D2-FFAA-47BC-B22F-49AF8BD023B9.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Veg tent getting crowded again. Had to up the calmag as they got closer to the light. Roots is a little light so I’m trying to find that sweet spot.

Wonka Bars #2 still chugging along on the right.

Mac1 x cookies n creme#13 back left

Cannarado’s gg4 x Sunday driver up front on the left

978DA72C-BCE4-467E-8FAE-D80E095B1325.jpeg

Seedling tent

Some diatomicus earth still visible on the tops of the pots. Trying to get rid of a few fungus gnats

From the left 2 Mac1 x grape slurpee clones that arnt going to make it. Going to clone and reveg this week.

After that you got 2 mitten cake batter clones that have roots coming out the bottom of the pots.

Then 2 of thug pugs tangbreaths.

Reveged Kobe looking great and then 2 deathstar x oreoz getting big on the right
2755BF9A-7A43-4DCF-A4FC-E3333CEE0374.jpeg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Agreed, that’s a respect thing right there and we sure as heck appreciate honesty! From a breeder that legit, you bet there’s fire and the 1% caused them to throw that on the label cause they are a good bloody company!!!
Not discounting the quality of the breeders - just that something prone to herming seems like it would be for family and friends (if there is fire to be found) and not for production and sale until stuff is sorted. Just my opinion.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Veg tent

Front left - cannarado sticky sundae
Back left - mac1 x cookies n creme #13
Back right -exotics Wonka Bars #2
Right front-3rd coast deathstar oreoz

Got them a little to close to the light so I backed it off some and increased the calmag

Deathstar oreoz is once again being a bitch to sex. Everything else is female. Those 2 have no signs of being either. The last round of these were the same way. Had to put them in the flowering tent for a week to be able to tell. I really hope they start showing soon so it won’t have to come to that again.

F5BB49A4-7135-4FA5-BAAD-EC55EC0AEA95.jpeg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Veg tent

Front left - cannarado sticky sundae
Back left - mac1 x cookies n creme #13
Back right -exotics Wonka Bars #2
Right front-3rd coast deathstar oreoz

Got them a little to close to the light so I backed it off some and increased the calmag

Deathstar oreoz is once again being a bitch to sex. Everything else is female. Those 2 have no signs of being either. The last round of these were the same way. Had to put them in the flowering tent for a week to be able to tell. I really hope they start showing soon so it won’t have to come to that again.

View attachment 67090
Can't wait to see how the 3rd coast comes out . Been looking at those oreoz

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Can't wait to see how the 3rd coast comes out . Been looking at those oreoz
its the 1 im looking forward to the most. to bad the last 1 was male. the other 1 was wonky as a seedling so i tossed it. Both have no signs of sex

in other news, the 2 mac1 crosses got their smell this week. man o man. #1 has a straight pineapple fruit punch smell with some skunkyness on the backend. #2 smells like straight grape koolaid/fruit punch. its super strong smelling candy cherry/grape koolaid.

anyone no what mac1 is suppose to smell like ?

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
its the 1 im looking forward to the most. to bad the last 1 was male. the other 1 was wonky as a seedling so i tossed it. Both have no signs of sex

in other news, the 2 mac1 crosses got their smell this week. man o man. #1 has a straight pineapple fruit punch smell with some skunkyness on the backend. #2 smells like straight grape koolaid/fruit punch. its super strong smelling candy cherry/grape koolaid.

anyone no what mac1 is suppose to smell like ?
Cookies which to me is one of the best flavors. Heard of others saying it's supposed to smell like sweet like piney citrus

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Veg tent is at max capacity. 54w cob is killing it. Only a 2x2 area but I’m impressed. Still recovering from lack of calmag the Wonka Bars#2 took it the worst.

Looks like both deathstar oreoz are female. Starting to pop super small pistills at the top. Super excited for these. Deathstar is 1 of my all time favorite strains.

Topped everything. They should be in the flowering tent whithin a month

Back left -Mac1 x cookies n creme#13
Left front -gg4 x Sunday driver
Back right -gmo x mint chocolate chip
Front right -Deathstar x oreoz
Middle -Deathstar x oreoz

1608369F-1D77-4B3E-9906-EA3BCE16DFB0.jpeg