The_Artisans_Guild

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Looks like it will be perfect. Been wanting to flower in my 3*3
id say go for it! my tents a 4x4 but the scrog is 3x3. with only having the 420w i wasnt sure if it was possible or not. I think i got the spacing about right on the cobs to make it work. Everything is still looking good. :)

Im kinda bummed about the mac n creme having to go into flowering this soon after topping but i didnt really have a choice. light was getting to close, leafs started to taco so it was time to move her. Deff going to lose some yield but i guess that isnt the end of the world. hopefully shes a keeper and ill get a chance to run her again.

the mitten cake batter is really surprising me. if the quality turns out good ill keep the clones i cut and work on getting her bigger/taller next round.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Id say your damn close
Thanks man! got a couple overhead shots. just wasnt sure it would be enough light but it looks about perfect. Now i just have to work on training them a little more in veg. maybe topping a couple weeks earlier.

ive been looking at lights for the past couple months trying to decide what to replace these cobs with so i can use the whole 4x4 space. im just not sure what i wanna go with yet.

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
id say go for it! my tents a 4x4 but the scrog is 3x3. with only having the 420w i wasnt sure if it was possible or not. I think i got the spacing about right on the cobs to make it work. Everything is still looking good. :)

Im kinda bummed about the mac n creme having to go into flowering this soon after topping but i didnt really have a choice. light was getting to close, leafs started to taco so it was time to move her. Deff going to lose some yield but i guess that isnt the end of the world. hopefully shes a keeper and ill get a chance to run her again.

the mitten cake batter is really surprising me. if the quality turns out good ill keep the clones i cut and work on getting her bigger/taller next round.
This was with only around 450 watts in a 4x4. They grew so tall I couldn't crank it any higher. Should have offed a few and stretched the rest out. Screenshot_20200409-022325_Gallery.jpg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Seed junky’s Mitten cake batter lookin like purple kushmints. I’m super happy with how she’s turning out. Super dense golf ball sized buds. Purple with green accents. Still smelling like a rubber tire

Haven’t seen a pheno of mcb this color before. She’s at day 62 here. She was a late bloomer so I’m letting her go a week or 2 longer she’s almost foxtailing a little but I’ve had bags of kushmits that showed this same thing. Going to keep an eye on that and her trichs to try and harvest at the right time. She’s a 60-65 day strain normally but again she didn’t get enough light when I first introduced her into the flowering tent.

D6813CFD-5F59-4846-92BC-D2796AC99B38.jpeg

88E1DAF1-BF20-4F7D-9DB4-34526C0F5A44.jpeg