The_Artisans_Guild

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
no stupid questions my friend.

I did indeed put that there. and i believe you can to. forget which section exactly i think its signature. you can write whatever you want and it will show up under your posts.

And yes i am from Pa. :D
Gotta do some research but I may try getting into pa somehow or another. This is one of the most American Bill's I've ever seen and I'd be stoked to be a part of it.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Seed junky’s mitten cake batter (wedding cake x kush mints)

Harvest day. 84 days total. So about 65 days under good light. super small plant with small buds. Took a couple clones so I’ll try to get them bigger on the next run. Prolly top them a few more times and veg them a little longer

all in all it’s fire. But I expect this to be the smallest yielding plant I’ve ever grown. Super frosty. Lookin like purple Kush mints and smelling like oil
🛢🔥

2237DC18-5587-4485-B409-031DA26814D6.jpeg

A60FE44C-5A7E-41AA-BC58-B96AB4273D40.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Mac1 x grape slurpee #2 on harvest day. Doesn’t have the strong smell her sister has but she’s just as frosty and yielded the most out of the 2. She has a more candy terp profile like grape koolaid.

Right now If I had to pick 1 I’d prolly go with #1 for overall quality. Im not trying to make up my mind before the smoke report tho :cool:
20DACD9F-6239-4E3C-8736-604C52A402EA.jpeg

AF085418-B076-443F-BCBA-F048D7BB9510.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Drying
i let my plants die on the vine. I stop watering them 7 to 10 days before i harvest.

I cut each branch and hang them in my drying tent. I turn the humidifier on to reach 60 percent inside the tent before hanging any buds inside. I also run my growroom cold during the next 7 to 10 days. I hang at 60 degrees at 60 percent humidity for 7 to 10 days

I use digital hydrometers ontop of my hangers. Each hanger is labeled with the strain

after everything is chopped and hung I usually let the top of the tent open for the first 4 to 5 days. Then as they dry and the humidity drops I start to close it.

7FA9291D-FA5F-4C33-A526-4097E72B915E.jpeg
39C3D3F0-107C-42DE-9DE3-01A9104A0B85.jpeg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Drying
i let my plants die on the vine. I stop watering them 7 to 10 days before i harvest.

I cut each branch and hang them in my drying tent. I turn the humidifier on to reach 60 percent inside the tent before hanging any buds inside. I also run my growroom cold during the next 7 to 10 days. I hang at 60 degrees at 60 percent humidity for 7 to 10 days

I use digital hydrometers ontop of my hangers. Each hanger is labeled with the strain

after everything is chopped and hung I usually let the top of the tent open for the first 4 to 5 days. Then as they dry and the humidity drops I start to close it.

View attachment 72282
View attachment 72283
60/60 has been the best in my experience. Love to see how u do it man 🤙

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
60/60 has been the best in my experience. Love to see how u do it man 🤙
Thanks man! 🙏:D

Got the flower tent set back up. The 2 Deathstar x oreoz I’m watching closely. Again their being difficult to sex. Never had a plant live so long without giving clear indication of sex.

Back left Mac1 x cookies n creme #13.
front left deathstar x oreoZ
Up front in the middle Wonka bars#2
Behind that deathstar x oreoz
Up front on the right is Wonka bars #1
Behind that is gg4 x Sunday driver

8E59CDF4-D287-44BC-A8F1-F3918974AEC3.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I assume you're talking about pre sex while they're still in veg? Please explain.
nah their in flower now for a few days. the last 1 i grew came out male and also didnt throw any signs of sex until around the start of week 2 flowering. ended up being a male.

they have all thrown what to me look like super super small pistils. making me think they are female. but then its like once in flowering they dissapear and end up forming balls. you can see this if you go back a few pages. that 1 ended up being a male and now these 2 are doing the same exact thing.

never had any plants do this before

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Mac1 x cookies n creme #13 (2 to 3 weeks in)

Lookin straight 🔥 She was to close to the lights for a week. Only buds really affected were the tops which both have regrown pistils.

This is 1 of those plants you want to top or fim as many times as possible. Smaller buds with long internode spacing. I topped her to close to flowering and the result is obvious. I lost yield. But I’m taking a clone and if she turns out as special as she looks I’ll run her again

C9303B6F-4EE8-4CF1-9A3A-FA492B9C7244.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Shot of the flower tent.

Wonka bars#1 on day 68 up front on the right. Checked her under the microscope and it looks like another 3 to 5 days and she’ll be perfect. She hasn’t had water for the last 6 days so she’s basically dying on the vine.

got really good news this week and both deathstar x oreoz are popping lots of pistills. Both are deff female :D

Mac1 x cookies n creme #13 back left looking really good. Took a couple clones. Really think this one is going to be special.

2AF0B5C1-00FE-4E78-BA32-F893B9491582.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Mac1 x grape slurpee bho Made out of of small buds and trim. Ran out of butane mid run like an asshole. I’d like to do a few trim runs of everything I just harvested but until I get more that’s on hold.

D8AA2CA6-AF55-4BB2-BC0E-EE0228AA5075.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Nice rootball ! If you cover the soil top w/ an inch of hydrostone the roots will come up to the very top of the soil, just like they do on the sides, utilizing your whole substrate mass.
Or maybe be the roots are the same it’s just that the hydroton takes the place of the dirt that has no roots in it.