The_Artisans_Guild

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Thanks!

First girl I’m gonna use tiresias mist. Going to keep experimenting until I find a good spray. Gba3 and other hormones are on the horizon for the next run

Really hoping these s1s come out great. Already have a few ppl on the list so hopefully they’ll run them sooner than later and we’ll have some results on what the best sprays are.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
One of the best strains I've smoked , they look great!
Thank you so much! :LOL:

Same here. I love the high. Love the bud structure the smell. Could use a little more in the taste dept but we can’t have it all right

Honestly I don’t like a majority of strains so when 1 clicks with me it’s like magic. Grew the double cookies and everyone loved it but to me it was just meh. This deff stands out from the rest

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Thank you so much! :LOL:

Same here. I love the high. Love the bud structure the smell. Could use a little more in the taste dept but we can’t have it all right

Honestly I don’t like a majority of strains so when 1 clicks with me it’s like magic. Grew the double cookies and everyone loved it but to me it was just meh. This deff stands out from the rest
Was it easy to grow?

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Was it easy to grow?
For the most part. Once in flowering she’s a heavy feeder. Seems like she can’t get enough calmag. Ran the ppms at 14 to 1600 up until flush with no signs of burning.

She’s a strong plant. has thick branches and can hold herself up no problem.

Very beautiful colorization to. At the start the budsites are just starting to purple and the fans start to go yellow/green gives it a really beautiful look where the whole plant is a lighter color than all the budsites. Then later those fans become dark purple to the point they almost look black. And the budsites go dark purple as well. Then at the very end oranges and yellows cut through the dark purple leaves looking almost bronze.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
So 1 of the deathstar x oreoz was growing slower than the rest of the seedlings so it was discarded. Now im just hoping the 1 i have left comes out female.

Prolly transplant a couple of the kobe's this week and start reversing this 1. Not trying to go for a large amount of seeds on these 1st couple runs. just looking for viable fem seeds with a low herm rate

With the competetion coming up ill be starting those Mac1 x Grape Slurpee's here soon. Ill be adding photos of that grow here as soon as i start germinating them.

Thanks to everyone who stops by to check out my journal! :)

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So 1 of the deathstar x oreoz was growing slower than the rest of the seedlings so it was discarded. Now im just hoping the 1 i have left comes out female.

Prolly transplant a couple of the kobe's this week and start reversing this 1. Not trying to go for a large amount of seeds on these 1st couple runs. just looking for viable fem seeds with a low herm rate

With the competetion coming up ill be starting those Mac1 x Grape Slurpee's here soon. Ill be adding photos of that grow here as soon as i start germinating them.

Thanks to everyone who stops by to check out my journal! :)
Oh boy I can't wait to see those! I just grabbed some garlic storm myself

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Kobe clones were transplanted today. Figured I’d give a run down on how I do it

Get your pot ready first. Fill it with about half full with soil. Maybe a little less

I place the container the clone is currently in inside the 3g pot to get a good idea of how far down the soil needs to be. The clone should be level with the new pot.

After this I start digging out the soil and building it up the sides. It helps if you use spray bottle to keep the dirt from sliding back down into the bottom.
F06B3E1F-8EE4-4F6D-A98C-164321BC1BBE.jpeg

Then I hold the clone with my right hand. I place the stem in between my fingers so the stem is resting between my middle and ring finger. Then I flip the plant upside down

DFF5CC25-CB90-4929-969F-D51B09AC89AE.jpeg

Some soil may fall off the top
or sides but this is normal. Don’t panic

With the plant upside down take your left hand and carefully cushion the top with your hand. In 1 motion I flip the plant back upright and carefully guide it into its new home.

BC80AC9A-ECFA-47AE-A572-F7510282EA21.jpeg

Then quickly fill in the sides and top with soil Then I always water them after I transplant 223F7C50-CFCA-4AA1-9040-67122DFAAE4B.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Kobe #1-5 all looking great. Small calmag problem popped up after moving them under the cobs

CDB7CE34-33F0-4D34-A3F7-F53C8A7E3976.jpeg

Got some great advice here, upped the calmag and started running the room temperatures a little higher 78-82. Instead of around 70.

I took better photos but for some reason I keep getting an error file is to big for server when I try to upload.

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Upfront-Seed junky’s mitten cake batter and 3rd coast genetics deathstar x Oreoz

Back-Exotic genetics Wonka Bars
22B9193E-5CD9-4790-AAC0-78E228989F04.jpeg

Slower growth on both but we’re gonna keep em around and see what happens further down the road. If they continue the slower growth they’ll probably be replaced with something else. Copy’s banana Mac is sounding gooooood

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Kobe’s got big this week :cool:

Running the ppms in the 12 to 1500 range. They seem to be loving it

Got a good feeding regimen down. Tap ppm is usually about 150. I bring it up to 250 with Calmag. Then add 2 to 3 grams of vegbloom to bring the ppms up to 500 to 600.

I water with calmag everytime and use vb every other watering.74F5AB93-BD83-447F-A24C-60F454880496.jpeg

Last edited: