The_Artisans_Guild

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
im gonna throw up a few little helpful tips from time to time to try and help out any of the new growers that might be reading this. some of these tips or tricks will seem super simple but they can really come in handy.

*Zip Ties*
i use zip ties for a few different things in the garden. i use them to hang lights, filters, fans, basically anything that needs hung up gets a zip tie.
i find them super useful when starting seeds. use the tip of the tie to make a pefect hole in the soil//coco and drop your seed in.
Also when a seedling starts stretching or growing a little wonky, take a ziptie and stick it in your soil/coco to make a perfect seedling stake.
I hear their very good for using when training/mainling plants but i cant speak to this as i dont mainline or do any kind of training outside lollipopping, topping, and defoliating.
if your using fabric pots and want some handles poke a few holes about 2 to 3 inches down and insert the ziptie. wah la :)

*Battery Powered Transfer Pump*
this little baby is sweeeet! $8 bucks at harbor freight! in my garden i have the plants in my flowering tent sitting on a metal rack thats lifted on the floor a bit by 5 of the small drywall containers they have at any hardware store. their cheap and they work perfect for the job. Underneath are 2 7g container dishes i water my plants to about 10-15% runoff so i get a decent amount at the end of each feeding. With the scrog up i cant fit the dishes out of tent without dumping water everywhere. This is the tool for the job. Stick the end into 1 of the dishes and pump the water into a runoff bucket that once full is discarded. this thing pumps water fast. takes a bout 3 seconds (really) to pump out each dish. It works with only a small amount of water which i was worried about at first but after some finessing it does the job perfectly. It is a little stubborn sometimes, you just have to make sure you hold it straight up and down, and apply a little pressure. this helps with those small amounts. make sure the drain hose is above the water line in the runoff bucket to.

0653F841-3660-453F-AAD1-6B5FACF57CC4.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Was gonna kill her early but I ended up letting her live in the 1/2 gallon pot. I wanted to prove to myself I could do it. And I did. In the future I will more than likely never do this again :)

Chopped her a little early to give the bigger girls some better light penetration. This 1 was stuck in the middle and with it being so small it was shading some of the middle and bottom shelf

Some crazy colors on her

212176B4-2078-4C84-8BDD-A432A6EEAF3C.jpeg

74F3505F-D1CE-4BB5-9F8C-379C08433094.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
I had ordered space center and they fucked my order up . Long story short I ended up grabbing something else . Dying to run that tk
man thats to bad. space center was 3rd on my list. I was gonna grab the banana punch x nbk x sunset sherbet but i just grabbed a pack of banana punch from symbiotic. im trying hold myself back from grabbing another pack but that lava kush is calling my name. told rado we need another lava cake drop and some lava cake crosses :)

trying to grab a wedding cake cross as shes missing in the garden. Raws crumb cake looks fire, wedding cake x french toast Ive never talked to anyone thats ran their gear tho.