The_Artisans_Guild

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
It’s been a little while since I posted. Flowering tents full again. So after adding the 2 xtra plants I’ve noticed a couple things that make me want to go back to running 4 plants. Going to finish this run off and try to cut the next run back.

I have jungle boys Florida strawberries and exotics omfg in the seedling tent getting big fast

Mac1 x cookies n creme #13 in the back left. Day 60. 1 of the most fire looking plants I’ve ever grown. Smells like grape cream soda

2 death by oreoz filling up the middle.

Rados sticky sundae is in the back right. Looking very glueish. Stretched really hard. Super sticky.

C5C0B0B0-DB53-4FA2-9E67-C8C7FAB977E0.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Smoke report

Mac1 x grape slurpee #1 curing up. Pic really doesn’t do it justice. Still smelling very heavy of dragonfruit and gas. I didn’t end up keeping her but the more and more I smoke her the more I like her

She’s leans heavy to the sativa side. Super strong heady high. I use cannabis for pain management and increasing my appetite. So usually this wouldn’t be my kind of smoke but I’m starting to really like it when smoked with something real heavy like the Kobe.

Tastes like it smells fruity and gasy. Burns to white ash

8208AB5B-56EE-4F9D-BC70-F14ADDE29A0B.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Smoke report

Seed junky’s Mitten cake x Kush Mints curing up. Again pics don’t do it justice. I’ll try to get in some proper light and get some better shots

Super purple and drenched in frost. Looks like I dipped the buds in sugar. Smells very berry and maybe a little black licorice. Very unique sweet smell. High is half and half for me but probably going to save it for evening sessions

This is the best tasting strain I’ve ever grown. The taste is like eating a grape fruit roll up. Makes my mouth almost water. I’ve never had a strain that’s ever come close to tasting like this so I’m super happy with how she turned out. Gonna push her harder the next round and see if we can get her to look and taste even better

8C4A05B5-F9ED-4475-8FAB-045A4499E0F1.jpeg

1BEC154D-2128-4481-8D65-4A871EE9E6F5.jpeg

Last edited:

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Mac1 x cookies n cream#13.

I gotta give It to copy on this 1. She came out stupid fire. 1 of the nicest plants I’ve ever grown. Ran her at about 1700 ppms all thru flower

Super dense buds that smell like grape cream soda.

Tried to clone her 4 times now. I just can’t get her to root for some reason. Still have a couple clones but it’s not looking good
15C2F056-5A01-440E-AFC8-1101C36D03D5.jpeg

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Mac1 x cookies n cream#13.

I gotta give It to copy on this 1. She came out stupid fire. 1 of the nicest plants I’ve ever grown. Ran her at about 1700 ppms all thru flower

Super dense buds that smell like grape cream soda.

Tried to clone her 4 times now. I just can’t get her to root for some reason. Still have a couple clones but it’s not looking good
View attachment 75407
It looks Fabulous!