The_Artisans_Guild

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Exotics Wonka Bars. #1 our the pack. Smelling like a gallon of pinesol. Very very sticky. The leaves, pretty much everything except the bigger fans is sticky.

Different bud structure that what’s usually in the garden. More leafy maybe? Or maybe just more Sativaish then I’m used to seeing? Anxious to see how her buds develop

Sitting at 1500ppms and loving life.

8947E5B3-066C-4143-9101-90AB0E91EBDC.jpeg

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
Havnt showed the veg tent in a little bit Everything’s doing good even with them being so close to the light. All are showing female. Their still a little calmag hungry As soon as the mitten cake batter and the macs are done these will take their place in the flowering tent

Wonka Bars #2 is still growing but i don’t think she’s gonna get much taller. Quite a few taller phenos in the garden including her sister so I don’t want her getting lost. Prolly have to make her a booster seat.:D

Front left Cannarados sticky sundae
Back left 3rd coasts deathstar oreoz #4
Middle symbiotics kobe
Back right exotics Wonka Bars #2
Front right 3rd coasts deathstar oreoz #5

C3FD5B97-CB25-4EDD-833E-47821DB76866.jpeg

Kobe clones were transplanted today. Figured I’d give a run down on how I do it

Get your pot ready first. Fill it with about half full with soil. Maybe a little less

I place the container the clone is currently in inside the 3g pot to get a good idea of how far down the soil needs to be. The clone should be level with the new pot.

After this I start digging out the soil and building it up the sides. It helps if you use spray bottle to keep the dirt from sliding back down into the bottom.
View attachment 54713

Then I hold the clone with my right hand. I place the stem in between my fingers so the stem is resting between my middle and ring finger. Then I flip the plant upside down

View attachment 54714

Some soil may fall off the top
or sides but this is normal. Don’t panic

With the plant upside down take your left hand and carefully cushion the top with your hand. In 1 motion I flip the plant back upright and carefully guide it into its new home.

View attachment 54715

Then quickly fill in the sides and top with soil Then I always water them after I transplant View attachment 54716
Nice rootball ! If you cover the soil top w/ an inch of hydrostone the roots will come up to the very top of the soil, just like they do on the sides, utilizing your whole substrate mass.

i was thinking of doing this or adding a layer of perlite to try and thwart the fungus gnats on future grows. thanks for the info! :)
The hydroton will keep it darker & more favorable to roots. It'll prevent less evaporation & heat loss & you can use it intergrated w/ Diametacious earth. Apply D.E as a foilar ( wet) then puff a little dry on top. The D.E will kill any larve the second they come in contact with it & the adults will be dissuaded from landing on it, because it cuts up & dissolves their feet & wings, disrupting their life cycle. I might got a pic bruh.. hold on. If i find it , i'll post it on this thread.

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
The hydroton will keep it darker & more favorable to roots. It'll prevent less evaporation & heat loss & you can use it intergrated w/ Diametacious earth. Apply D.E as a foilar ( wet) then puff a little dry on top. The D.E will kill any larve the second they come in contact with it & the adults will be dissuaded from landing on it, because it cuts up & dissolves their feet & wings, disrupting their life cycle. I might got a pic bruh.. hold on. If i find it , i'll post it on this thread.
Good info, thanks dude! I was wondering where one finds a puffer? A turkey baster is too big and I know there are like baby nasal puffers but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. Do you have any tips in regards to puffing? That sounds weird but ya haha :)

Good info, thanks dude! I was wondering where one finds a puffer? A turkey baster is too big and I know there are like baby nasal puffers but I can’t seem to find them anywhere. Do you have any tips in regards to puffing? That sounds weird but ya haha :)
Yea you can get em' in the bag. that's the only way i know. https://www.amazon.com/HARRIS-Diatomaceous-Powder-Duster-Included/dp/B0728JL9SQ/ref=redir_mobile_desktop?ie=UTF8&aaxitk=t5zNuzNEzmlNYxBdm-ztCw&hsa_cr_id=3265158320701&ref_=sbx_be_s_sparkle_td_asin_1

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
DE has deff been working. kind of a pain in the ass to get the right amount. Almost seems like it makes layers inside the soil. i noticed after adding De it took alot longer to get some runoff. but it is helping. i still have a few flyers and some of them dont mind landing on the De.

i dont recommend anyone doing this bc its super dangerous but i took a small butane torch and after watering just lightly made a couple passes across the top of the soil. killed most of them instantly. after plugging the bottom holes with De they have no way of getting to the roots.

im sure the hydroton will help a ton to. it should prevent them from reaching the soil. almost like a protective layer of hydroton and De

DE has deff been working. kind of a pain in the ass to get the right amount. Almost seems like it makes layers inside the soil. i noticed after adding De it took alot longer to get some runoff. but it is helping. i still have a few flyers and some of them dont mind landing on the De.

i dont recommend anyone doing this bc its super dangerous but i took a small butane torch and after watering just lightly made a couple passes across the top of the soil. killed most of them instantly. after plugging the bottom holes with De they have no way of getting to the roots.

im sure the hydroton will help a ton to. it should prevent them from reaching the soil. almost like a protective layer of hydroton and De
i got a stupid question. with everyone of your post theres this " support PA Senate Bill 350" underneath it. Did you put that there? if so, can I ? & finally are you also a keystoner stater" lol

Artisan_tek

Insanely Active Member
i got a stupid question. with everyone of your post theres this " support PA Senate Bill 350" underneath it. Did you put that there? if so, can I ? & finally are you also a keystoner stater" lol
no stupid questions my friend.

I did indeed put that there. and i believe you can to. forget which section exactly i think its signature. you can write whatever you want and it will show up under your posts.

And yes i am from Pa. :D