The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I flipped the first HQ clone - IMG_3506.JPG
To make room in here for the other three
IMG_3499.JPG
which are killing it in just a day of these lights. These are plants I'll just have to prune as they stretch to sort out what's what. And they are getting flipped as soon as they are dry enough to up-pot, because grandpa gets to buy more of the beans and not have to worry about getting into super long term storage or keeping a mom plant :)
IMG_3500.JPG
There will be room for them in the short plant tent because the HQ will not wait on the 20th. As bad as the 56 day plant fucks me up, this is good enough. I'll have 4 more to play with shortly.
IMG_3507.JPG
Ambers are prominent now, but the best pic I could get just shows a lot of almost-amber on the leaf edges.
IMG_3509.JPG
The volunteer bean in here is looking crazy on the tops, one is stretching sideways. I am not that impressed though, there's really nothing special about it except that it's frosty. It has brown pistils so it may be close enough to ditch on 4/20 when everything else starts moving around. The Angel Heart I am growing for hash. The smoke is good, but the terps on the kief are amazing. I have a jar curing from the first plant, and plenty of smoke, so it'll be a mix of the mom and the clone on the hash, keeping the best of both for smoke. I'll be harvesting it based on smell alone. If it starts losing it late in flower it goes - ambers be damned LOL
IMG_3505.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I think I covered the Hippie Girl Scout pics so here's the smoke report.

Narcotic.

I didn't get shit done today except feed myself - poorly 🤪
I took naps
This stuff definitely has it's place in the lineup - near bedtime...
Super high and enjoying it between naps, but once I ate that was the ballgame. Wake up and do it again.
Retirement rocks LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
With the PD that were hung on the 11th, and the HQ now - size means that the 20th will probably be trim day for all.

I saw in another thread about trimming brushes. Never heard of it before, but I dig the concept and ordered one - should be here before the 20th.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I think I covered the Hippie Girl Scout pics so here's the smoke report.

Narcotic.

I didn't get shit done today except feed myself - poorly 🤪
I took naps
This stuff definitely has it's place in the lineup - near bedtime...
Super high and enjoying it between naps, but once I ate that was the ballgame. Wake up and do it again.
Retirement rocks LOL
Congrats on retirement!! "I'll do it tomorrow" my buds favorite answer since he retired lol, he knows how to rub it in, wife says 4 more years I say 2-tops lol....

Meatman

Meat Master
Congrats on retirement!! "I'll do it tomorrow" my buds favorite answer since he retired lol, he knows how to rub it in, wife says 4 more years I say 2-tops lol....
35 years and I’ll be there unless the meat market really takes off and I can hire a young pup to do my job and I can just sit back and relax lol

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
35 years and I’ll be there unless the meat market really takes off and I can hire a young pup to do my job and I can just sit back and relax lol
Doesn't seem to be any young pups stepping up these days, many local food service business closing simply because they cannot find anyone to work! It crazy, what a time to be young, they get to take their pick of jobs

Meatman

Meat Master
Doesn't seem to be any young pups stepping up these days, many local food service business closing simply because they cannot find anyone to work! It crazy, what a time to be young, they get to take their pick of jobs
Ya we just had 2 meat markets around us as of this week are no longer taking beef because they can’t get anyone to slaughter and to cut everything up it’s a dying thing sadly out of all the meat markets in my state I’m the youngest butcher the next guy that is closest to my age is 38 so either I’m going to be sitting on a gold mine or farmers are going to say screw it and just bringing all there animals to market at the big slaughter houses

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Looked them up on you tube. Not something I think I’d use.
One thing I am particular about is getting any fan leaves with stems I can reach before hanging unless they are frost covered. This includes between the stem and the nug where I'll usually yank off those lower crows feet as well. Antthing green and scrunchy between the stem and nug. I was a wet-trimmer, and stopped. Stuff was drying too quick. Trimming dry there are just not enough scissors or you are cleaning them after evey limb. Figured it's worth a shot.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

If this gives you guys any ideas, this is a canna brush. Looks like more of a blade the way the flat bristles are layered like shingles, more stiff than a silicone kitchen basting brush. A silicone spatula in the kitchen drawer would be worth a shot...

We all probably have something made of silicone lying around that could be fastened onto a spatula (or similar) handle. I am thinking the little playing card size dab sheets, glued to a sheet of hard plastic or metal with a little over-hang. I just laid this together quick, but I think more paint brush handle than sparula, the first part of a paint stirrer maybe. But having good support for all but a little that will be scraping the buds. IMG_3541.JPG
Firmer silicone would work better than the pic stuff but this is definitely something you could DIY to see if you want to invest $24 in one. And I'm honest. If I got took for a quarter-benjamin it won't be the first time. :ROFLMAO: I'll give an honest review. When @quiescent mentioned it in another thread I pinged on that, I don't cruise youtube and get sold on slick ads.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
But if it works as advertized, hell yes, capitalism rocks. Find a need, fill it, make bank. Good for you! If it's something I can use I'll help make you rich, no skin off my ass. How many pairs of trimming scissors have you bought? :unsure:🤪