The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Should dry to almost 10oz for three plants Probably 8oz will be hash.
IMG_3437.JPGIMG_3440.JPG
I am still sifting on the previous plants. And having it dry naturally (vs bowl-trimmed or dehydrated) prodeced the best looking kief. So 4/20 will be weed day for harvesting the HQ clone, processing these, and dropping some beans. IMG_3443.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am not sure if you have run JJ's County Line Diesel?

I think it might be my favorite diesel of all time. I had 2 leaners. One is like a blueberry gas bomb and the other one is ready to smoke today (3 day chop...gently grind let it air out and then roll it up nice and loose).

Wow pure diesel awesome. Fuel on the tongue and in the nose...Like Gas and Brakes in the car wrenching. I dont need to look for another diesel.

Superlative !

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
It sounded like you we’re gonna trash it because of the nanner?

If it’s that far along I say dry and cure as normal. If that was the plan, please disregard this comment.
After they went sideways I gave up on "pretty smoke". Cleaning up the others I kept the 4 initial tops to dry and see. The rest went for hash. Same will happen here.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I am not sure if you have run JJ's County Line Diesel?

I think it might be my favorite diesel of all time. I had 2 leaners. One is like a blueberry gas bomb and the other one is ready to smoke today (3 day chop...gently grind let it air out and then roll it up nice and loose).

Wow pure diesel awesome. Fuel on the tongue and in the nose...Like Gas and Brakes in the car wrenching. I dont need to look for another diesel.

Superlative !
The Paradise Diesel has it, more on the re-veged plants than the original - but there's other stuff going too so the diesel isn't up front. I think that's why he went with different pairings to come up with a more petroleum leaner.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I bowl-trimmed everything on the first ones, and then hit the buds with the dehydrator for about a half hour on low to make them crumbly. I got about a quart of leaf-n-kief that fit through a kitchen strainer, that still needs re-sifted, and a pint of the good stuff off the initial sifting.

Basically the plants chopped a few weeks ago showed me there is good stuff underneath. Now it's two weeks better. I was wanting to keep the monster around and see the new tops get done, but it was just a curiosity, Not worth pollenating other plants.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Plants didn't need anything so I played with them anyway. Tied up the angel heart since it is not supported by it's neighbors now and it is gettting chunky. And I snipped a few fan leaves on the "waiting until 4/20 regardless" HQ clone. Getting some nice purple fade betweein the veins, and this... A mini-blade and a half blade are fading... It wasn't shaded that way or anything.
IMG_3454.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Natural progression --> testing new batch of edibles --> nap time eventually with good sleep --> waking up at 4am ready to do shit... 🤷‍♂️

I evened out the tents when I watered and pruned everything. This is now the CLG only tent, just because tha's how it worked out - not planned or anything. All pruned up for regular 4-tops but I left a few more lower shoots on that were trying to stretch for the light. IMG_3465.JPG
I didn't feel like labelling a pic, so here's the lineup. Vin and the Z-Girls. New music video dropping next week :rolleyes: IMG_3466.JPG
Hillbilly Bob's 2 Grapefruit got moved because they wanted to be shrubs. I have them LST'd out to give more light to the center. They needed more room, I had more room. win win. The one on the right is not as vigorous with the lower canopy, so they may go and I'll LST her the other way and pull her back together
IMG_3467.JPG
If you wanted something to take many clones from at one time, this is her
IMG_3472.JPG
IMG_3471.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I got the flower clones cleaned up and LST's. I am thinking they all flip on or before 4/20. I see that @J.James is dropping the HQ on 4/20, so I don't have to try and perpetuate the line indefinitely ;) All have true leaves showing, and it looks like the primary sprouts had done all they are gonna do. I'll play with LST between now and then, and up pot these three. I want to see how they sort out beforeputting themin a new pot incase they need to be off-center or something to make the canopy work.
IMG_3482.JPG
This one is ready now, but I want to see that center one gain some height, the others are LST'd down to that height.
IMG_3483.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
My lineup for the 4/20 drop is now set. I was going to drop two Northerrn Lights fems from Hillbilly Bob, but if they are already sending them out as freebies that goes to one - and I'll drop another if needed in a week. That opens the other fem spot for the County Line Hash Plant fem which will get the same. Another bean dropped if needed to have one to grow out.

And since the only Mimms Kush I got was the triploid that went male, I'll drop 6 of those and keep any girls.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
And I just noticed that the first Hippie Girl Scout is at the one month mark. Getting a taste of that tonight, full smoke report tomorrow but the preliminaries look like fire.Dense, frosty, very light on the smell though. like a sweet kush - a little spicy
IMG_3487.JPGIMG_3490.JPGIMG_3491.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I ground up one of the mid-size nugs and all of the larf. No beans or immature attempts. the grind feels sticky but not gummy, packs good.
I'm gonna enjoy that tiny one now - just hit a bowl and it is smooth. It has a sweetness on the inhale, almost minty on the exhale. Tasty.
IMG_3494.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just looked at the records, and the HQ mom went 56 days in 12/12. It fucks me up. I like it. (obviously)

The one that *may* be waiting on 4/20 to chop would be at 71 days.

8 weeks vs 10 weeks.

I should have a good idea of the best range for me to harvest the next batch.

Flipping the others and buying me a pack to hang on to...