Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Holy cow, sold out already. Looked earlier but wanted more time to look around GLG so logged out. Just went back and nothing!. Good for you @Schwaggy P , bad for me. Next time.
That was much faster than I expected :oops:. The Skunky D, Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk, and Skunky VA was gone in less than 10 minutes. I have already taken these lines to F2 and will be working the lines further.

In the case of the Afghan Skunk, I may work this into separate lines/directions. The F1 expressed various Afghan Skunk phenos one would be familiar with: The heavy yielding/ slightly less skunky "Critical Mass/Big Bud", Thick leafed oily Afghan burnt rubber "G13 Skunk", and Varied calyx density/high calyx to leaf ratio'd skunk phenos.

There are a few classic strains that really just boil down to worked phenos of Afghan x Skunk. I would like to be able to work and offer versions of these once ubiquitous lines.

Does the branches on your ogkb grow right up against the main stalk? Everything vertical?
For the most part, yes. It is a pretty compact plant that is definitely a morphological mutant. She is instantly recognizable in a sea of vegging plants with deeply textured "gator-skin" leave blades that overlap and awkward, compact branching. The bud development is very slow to start and will look like a bush of Q-tips around week 3 of flower. She's damn near impossible to breed with, she just refuses to put out anywhere near the amount of seeds as other females.

The smoke is really nice and her strange look makes for an aesthetically interesting grow. I'd imagine her reluctance to breed, slow veg, and low yield keep her from showing up in a lot more work, but OGKB is a very unique cut to have on hand.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
dammit, I went and borrowed some funds, gonna order today. A pack of that Hoag bx with the chemd bx freebie is like will never happen again, not sure how the planets lined up last night, ffs, by the time i seen the post, got the email, went and put in cart, poof! I gotta have that combo, man at that price. Well done, Schwaggman!

Boybelue

Super Active Member
For the most part, yes. It is a pretty compact plant that is definitely a morphological mutant. She is instantly recognizable in a sea of vegging plants with deeply textured "gator-skin" leave blades that overlap and awkward, compact branching. The bud development is very slow to start and will look like a bush of Q-tips around week 3 of flower. She's damn near impossible to breed with, she just refuses to put out anywhere near the amount of seeds as other females.

The smoke is really nice and her strange look makes for an aesthetically interesting grow. I'd imagine her reluctance to breed, slow veg, and low yield keep her from showing up in a lot more work, but OGKB is a very unique cut to have on hand.
Mine yielded a lot better outside, not good by no means, but much better. I get the feeling shes a light hog that really likes the intensity. Shes definitely a strange one, most of my cookies have that non-webbed sorta ducks foot look to em. She dont seem to like re-vegging either.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
OMG Schwaggy. 10 minutes.
Wowee Gee on that. So happy for you and sorry for Me and @SecretSquirrel missing it all. Lol.
I was hoping I'd get your Afghan on this drop but missed the whole shebanger.
Ahhh, so is life. Hahahaha.
I'll have to catch them on the next go around.
@Schwaggy P how soon do you expect to have seeds from the no ceiling creation you've got brewing? I'm really anticipating that one for sure. 😉😉😉
Exactly what I'm looking for too Jesse (y)

Mine yielded a lot better outside, not good by no means, but much better. I get the feeling shes a light hog that really likes the intensity. Shes definitely a strange one, most of my cookies have that non-webbed sorta ducks foot look to em. She dont seem to like re-vegging either.
You may be on to something there about the light hog status of her. She does produce some very dense frosted nugs with solid bag appeal. Her effect is pretty long-lasting in my experience with a nice taste. Lol, she seems to not like regular vegging either, growing at the speed of molasses. Did you drop her from your library?

OMG Schwaggy. 10 minutes.
Wowee Gee on that. So happy for you and sorry for Me and @SecretSquirrel missing it all. Lol.
I was hoping I'd get your Afghan on this drop but missed the whole shebanger.
Ahhh, so is life. Hahahaha.
I'll have to catch them on the next go around.
@Schwaggy P how soon do you expect to have seeds from the no ceiling creation you've got brewing? I'm really anticipating that one for sure. 😉😉😉
Thank you. Sorry to you ,@GCG , @SecretSquirrel, and @Bodyne , I didn't know it would move that fast. I sent in 15 packs of the Skunky VA and it was gone almost instantly. When the restock dropped, I checked IG for a minute, came back to the GLG page and they were gone. I was under the impression that there was an issue with the site. :D Then I saw the Chem D BX freebie was out of stock and realized what happened. Maybe a single buyer bought it all in one purchase, the price might be too low.

The "no-ceiling" sativa mothers (Strawberry Cough and Super Silver Haze) have grown out enough to take cuts and the male Durban-Thai HF has been selected. They have all been cut and are rooting now to be flipped and pollinated. I'm very excited about these; they are quite different than what's out there now.

Haul from the last shucking session with Chemdog'91(skva) BX1 up front. I don't know what the plans for these '91BX1 beans are (other than finding a male for the BX2), may just throw them into the freebie basket. I know I'm shooting myself in the foot by not slapping a hefty price tag on these BX's. Maybe a Chem D BX and Chem'91 BX double pack can be an option, who knows?:unsure:
new beans.jpg

Last edited:

Boybelue

Super Active Member
You may be on to something there about the light hog status of her. She does produce some very dense frosted nugs with solid bag appeal. Her effect is pretty long-lasting in my experience with a nice taste. Lol, she seems to not like regular vegging either, growing at the speed of molasses. Did you drop her from your library?
I took a few clones at the first sign of pistols/stigmas, I should've took them earlier but I was covered up, and they all rooted but I guess cause shes so slow it takes longer for the hormones for her to revert back she formed a decent flower in the aero cloner. Only one of those appears like it may reveg, I chunked the rest and I have the mom in flower I may try to leave some lowers to reveg, which with this girl is unlikely. This girl changes everything I've learned about initiating flower or reversing it. Usually a solid week of a certain light cycle will build enough hormones to go either way, reverting back may take a little longer. I like to take my outdoor seed plants when they are old enough and throw them into flower for a week then throw them back into veg and then about a week later theyll start to show sex without going to deep into flower. Not the case with her!

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I took a few clones at the first sign of pistols/stigmas, I should've took them earlier but I was covered up, and they all rooted but I guess cause shes so slow it takes longer for the hormones for her to revert back she formed a decent flower in the aero cloner. Only one of those appears like it may reveg, I chunked the rest and I have the mom in flower I may try to leave some lowers to reveg, which with this girl is unlikely. This girl changes everything I've learned about initiating flower or reversing it. Usually a solid week of a certain light cycle will build enough hormones to go either way, reverting back may take a little longer. I like to take my outdoor seed plants when they are old enough and throw them into flower for a week then throw them back into veg and then about a week later theyll start to show sex without going to deep into flower. Not the case with her!
Amazing bud with the OGKB...but damn is she stubborn. Im having a hell of a time reversing the OGKB pheno of Thug Pug's Peanut Butter Breath.