Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

now that's a strain I would love to visit for a while good genetics right there (y)
I those come up for sale I want in 🤗
I'm hunting some solid old school skunks that will appear in later work. I have held back 2 males (will select the winner when they are flipped) that will be pollinating:

• Giesel (ChemD x Mass Super Skunk),
  • Appalachian Super Skunk (Appalachia x Mass Super Skunk)
  • Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk (Green Crack S1 x Granny Skunk)
  • 80's Black Afghan - this is a cut that I hopefully will be acquiring soon
I'm sure other stuff will get the Shit dust, but these are the planned starting crosses to then work from.

GCG

Dinosaur
I'm hunting some solid old school skunks that will appear in later work. I have held back 2 males (will select the winner when they are flipped) that will be pollinating:

• Giesel (ChemD x Mass Super Skunk),
  • Appalachian Super Skunk (Appalachia x Mass Super Skunk)
  • Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk (Green Crack S1 x Granny Skunk)
  • 80's Black Afghan - this is a cut that I hopefully will be acquiring soon
I'm sure other stuff will get the Shit dust, but these are the planned starting crosses to then work from.
I want a foul skunky strain with no fruit undertones so bad. I miss those. The kind that makes neighbors check for roadkill in their yard.

Hogbackmagic

Super Active Member
I want a foul skunky strain with no fruit undertones so bad. I miss those. The kind that makes neighbors check for roadkill in their yard.
right I had this one skunk strain years ago neighbors thought a skunk was on the loose :ROFLMAO:
I miss the old school shit I am right there with ya pure skunk all the way is the best
back in the 80's we called this purple skunk pine cone bud was super stinky and awesome buzz to boot
havn't smoked nothing like it since owww old memories good to see old pure skunk seeds coming around
this will be a treat for all of us old school tokers that wants to remember the good old days

I am having trouble getting a good pic of this Skunky VA but she is strong & vibrant. Colas are bigger than they appear, yield will be good.

You don’t have to get close to smell her, skunky fuel. Almost time to sample her.
Damn Baja, your outdoor plants are always looking great. I'm really to get reports of consistent strong odors coming from the Skunky VA. Looking forward to how she hits the head.

Full menu restock at Great Lakes Genetics should be available early this week. I have added a new BOGO freebie - Chem D BX1.

All packs are still $46/pack with a 10 seed pack freebie of your choice while they last.

Schwaggy Seeds-RESTOCK-IG-3.png

Thank you guys so much for the support during the first drop. It was definitely a bucket list item to be featured at a bank and to have it sell out was awesome.

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
International or Canadian people don't be scared of the 30 dollar shipping , I was BUT , the T Shirt is very nice ( I be sportin it ) and the Bad Dawg freebies are fucking nice as hell, I got Stardawg x Apollo 11 F4s and Motorbreath 15 x Long Bottom Fighter plus Schwaggys freebies and Reds Freebies plus purchased packs. Great value.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
I have added a new BOGO freebie - Chem D BX1.
Damn, more temptation. I like the sound of that one too! I am glad we have similar tastes. Give me the dank & stinky.

I see you still have that freebie the 91 SKVA x Granny skunk. I really like that one. Those colas hanging in my garage are smelling up the place big time. I am liking this pheno as much or maybe even more than the Skunky VA at this point but then I haven't smoked any yet.

I like the way it grows outdoors & it smells awesome. The yield will be good.

DSC04761 2.jpg

Damn, more temptation. I like the sound of that one too! I am glad we have similar tastes. Give me the dank & stinky.
;)

I see you still have that freebie the 91 SKVA x Granny skunk. I really like that one. Those colas hanging in my garage are smelling up the place big time. I am liking this pheno as much or maybe even more than the Skunky VA at this point but then I haven't smoked any yet.

I like the way it grows outdoors & it smells awesome. The yield will be good.
She has the skunk look, very nice. The Granny Skunk females had some pretty strong smoke and a sour apple nose. Difficulty picking a preferred pheno is always a good problem to have :). Thanks for the update, the smoke-off will be interesting.