Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Sort of a Confederate Conan type character?
Cool, we'll give you minimal lines due to the horrible accent. Lmfao
Just have to make Me look like a Turkish Whore I see. Puts Me into the next higher pay scale tho so , ok.
LOL so instead of getting paid 1 bean per word it's 10 beans per word. Or grunt. Whatever, I'm sure you're good at ad-libbing to hedge your payments.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Hey Schwaggy I’m about to use sts for the first time and I can’t find your write up on it, the search function on here is useless lol. Do I spray everyday? And do I spray the whole plant?

GCG

Dinosaur
@Schwaggy P will you be posting somewhere else? Would love to be able to share pics of your beans growing out. Will be a huge loss for this forum but I'm really glad I got to interact with you while it lasted. You and you're posts will be missed. Take care brother.
Like I previously posted

Jesse Owens
Darwin
Schwaggy P

My dream smoke session.

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Schwaggy, you already know how I feel, forever grateful. I'm hopeful we'll be reconnecting soon and this is just a goodbye for now. You're the man brother. I'm thankful for all of the opportunities to pick your brain and the time you've invested into our conversations.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Differences in opinions happen, Thankfully I was not part of anything that went down but please ponder this. Here many People look up to You , Here many People follow Your lead like it is Gospel. I have no idea of what conflict or politics or personal issues have happened , but know this , here You matter . Here People admire and genuinely Like You. Here People benefit from Your presence. Here You matter. Please even for a second ponder this before closing a door .

Gweedo

PICK YOUR OWN
Differences in opinions happen, Thankfully I was not part of anything that went down but please ponder this. Here many People look up to You , Here many People follow Your lead like it is Gospel. I have no idea of what conflict or politics or personal issues have happened , but know this , here You matter . Here People admire and genuinely Like You. Here People benefit from Your presence. Here You matter. Please even for a second ponder this before closing a door .
☝☝☝ How I'm feeling as well, but of course do what keeps you happy man

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Whatever happened it doesn't change the fact that RIU is not a safe place for Your info, its flooded by Narcs ,Antifa triggered freaks and shitty growers , Mods that's allow and partake in attacks if You have a political lean one direction and openly have threatened to Narc to the fucking pigs , That was a site owner / Mod who did that. Whatever issues this place has it sure as fuck doesn't have those type issues . I hope Schwaggy stays, and any other valued Member who left reconsiders and works things out. End of day My advise is to stay out of it and let whatever happened work itself out . That is what I am doing .

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
That's a good question. I would be curious to hear the answer.
Because a couple of bad apples can spoil an entire batch when they dont get there way. I have allowed this dude here to peddle all of his shit and here he is taking his ball and going home because I got rid of a couple double agents now over on another forum spreading personal info. Anyone who threatens or says there leaving better get your shit together in a hurry cause you AINT coming back. I don't have ti e for these he said she said we against the next guys pissing contest. The rules here are simple. There arent that many. Leave your feelings at the door cause I dont have the time for this BS