Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Boybelue

Super Active Member
So the HA-OG BX will be available with the first release? So are you going to be working the next bx's as quickly as you can, trying to get it cubed quickly, as soon as seeds are ripe enough to continue or you plan to take a break between backcrosses. Wanting that pure! Hehe! but I know it takes time! Lol

Last edited:
quarantine.jpg
I had to sacrifice a breeding tent to quarantine new additions. I was able to get ahold of the cuts I wanted for the Durban-Thai Highflyer male along with a few more for headstash and possible projects.

3 Directions for the DTH projects
1) Fruity Sativa: I wanted to keep the sativa character of the DTH while adding some fruitiness to the palate. Going with Strawberry Cough (KK) for the mother.

2) Fruity Hybrid: Solid Indica x Sativa hybrid with added fruit, using Blue Magoo.

3) Killer Sativa: I’ll also be trying for a super sativa with classic ingredients using the Super Silver Haze (Shanti’s cut).

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I had to sacrifice a breeding tent to quarantine new additions. I was able to get ahold of the cuts I wanted for the Durban-Thai Highflyer male along with a few more for headstash and possible projects.

1) Fruity Sativa: I wanted to keep the sativa character of the DTH while adding some fruitiness to the palate. Going with Strawberry Cough (KK) for the mother.

2) Fruity Hybrid: Solid Indica x Sativa hybrid with added fruit, using Blue Magoo.

3) Killer Sativa: I’ll also be trying for a super sativa with classic ingredients using the Super Silver Haze (Shanti’s cut).
All sound very interesting but when I saw Super Silver Haze I paused for a moment. Been looking for the real deal for over 10 years and rarely see mention of Haze any more. Read a little about Shanti and Arjan this must be the same? Nice man (y)

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote

Oh bringing in new plants.. always gives me the chills! Absolute fire over here Schwaggy. Kudos man, kudos!

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

Thank you Schwaggy. There isn’t enough sativas in our lives anymore.

All sound very interesting but when I saw Super Silver Haze I paused for a moment. Been looking for the real deal for over 10 years and rarely see mention of Haze any more. Read a little about Shanti and Arjan this must be the same? Nice man (y)
Yessir, this is Shantibaba's cut of SSH. I believe the same cut that won three consecutive Cannabis Cups ('97,'98,'99). She's a [(Haze x Skunk#1) x (Haze x NL#5)].

The Strawberry Cough is the Kyle Kushman cut and also has Haze, (Strawberry Fields x Haze).

The Blue Magoo has no haze, it's a '90s cut of (DJ Short's Blueberry x William's Wonder F2). The William's Wonder is an old Super Sativa Seed Club strain, so pairing the Blue Magoo with the Durban-Thai Highflyer (also SSSC genetics) will be a nice SSSC melting pot.

Oh bringing in new plants.. always gives me the chills! Absolute fire over here Schwaggy. Kudos man, kudos!
Getting new cuts is always exciting. I don't usually bring in too many at once, but since it knocks out a breeding tent for awhile, I decided to just go for a nice haul so I'm not losing a tent to quarantine. Some of them are just to see what the excitement is about.

Triangle Kush -(been looking for this one for awhile. Will be meeting up with a HAOG cubed male when the time is right)
Loompa's Headband
ECSD
MAC
Pink LemonAid
Alien Grapevine

Thank you Schwaggy. There isn’t enough sativas in our lives anymore.
😁 I'd say you're welcome, but growing these out is like running around the Cannabis Hall of Fame experiencing history and mushing them together and getting to see the products of elite humping. I'm the thankful one 😄.

I think the sativas can get overlooked because of the flower time, but hopefully I'm going the right direction with the DTH and its quick finish.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am looking forward to the sativas...Fruity sativa is my favorite of all and something fruity with those licorice and exotic flavors of that DTH. It will really be something.
the height would kill me but 1 of them will end up 4 feet or less The hybrid should foot the bill very nicely.
Very exciting strains! And if they can finish in 10 to 12 its a keeper for me!

I am looking forward to the sativas...Fruity sativa is my favorite of all and something fruity with those licorice and exotic flavors of that DTH. It will really be something.
the height would kill me but 1 of them will end up 4 feet or less The hybrid should foot the bill very nicely.
Very exciting strains! And if they can finish in 10 to 12 its a keeper for me!
Thanks, there will probably be a few that can cooperate with height restrictions. I'll get an idea about how quickly to flip them when I can see their stretch. There will definitely be an interesting range of flavor coming from those parents.