Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I have waited for quite a bit patiently , it's go time , I got one set of buck tooth dentures taken from a old fella named Franz , I had to pressure wash Nigel my specialty he bitch cuz Franz had bladder control issues , tonight I am going to the Texas BBQ and steal the rendering grease , re bottle that shit and sell it to my guy at the tanning salon , plastic people be asking why my tanning lotion smell like pork

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I want that afghani skunk. And Number 4. HAOG BX1...and the height worries me I might chicken out and go for the Skunky VA.
Puck it more seeds tomorrow and some hydrored gear. I gots to know !
And HeathenRaider is right. These will be the shit. Seriously amzing work man i hope you sell out of everything 5 minutes after the Chuckers get loaded up !

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Your timing is impeccable. I really want some CitrusMilf too and you are both in the same place. And with the freebies I will hit the ridiculous again.
But I am a collector...and a grower and I plan to grow them all real quick like to pick favorites. And lets be real. That is impossible. Taste the rainbow!

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
The big drop day for you today. Exciting.

1st pic is Skunky VA, then there was only one. Dang. 2 highjacked by birds & 2 males. They are about 2 months old, a late planting outdoors just starting to flower.

Second one is an upcoming freebie, 91 Skunk VA x Granny Skunk. I did better with these & ended up with 3 females. Hard to choose between the 2 strains. Stem rubs on both are strong & similar aromas.

Not the greatest pics yet, they will be a lot more photogenic in a couple weeks but today is the big day.

Best of luck with the drop!
DSC04179.jpg

DSC04192.jpg