Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

BerryNice

Super Active Member
The beans will be ready when the beans are ready.
It was a compliment, right? You didnt say "now" so I'm just assuming.
I like schwaggy and I really want to try his beans ASAP

I have done this to breeders I like for while on multi sites and now one has ever had a problem with it

Some even message me and thank me or like it motivates them. A few I have even become friends with and get the beans directly from them

I guess the poster that didn’t like it doesn’t get that is just how I am and until a breeder ask me to stop I will continue to be myself

On other sites breeders I like I will just do shit like that to bring there thread back into the first page

I will take into consideration tho since it did annoy someone I will try to do it less often

I can not speak for schwaggy p but if it bothers him he is the type to prob not even say anything

So schwaggy if bothers you I am sorry my window in closing fast for this year so there are a few breeders I am still trying to get in this years

Sorry I really like to grow beans of people that post instead of bigger companies and in last few months I got several breeders from this site.

I got Heisen useful brisco all from other site we not supposed to mention.

Now I have not logged on there in months and trying to get remainder of breeders I can like hydrored drops tomorrow and schwaggy is very soon

I actually like the person who originally mentioned it and was annoyed at other things yesterday I prob should have just ignored the post and not said anything I hate drama

So I will try to do it less often and if a breeder does not like it stop But there are breeders that love a little reminders

Old st1 I prob should have just left it alone I don’t dislike you or have any problems hopefully you understand. I smoke a lot of weed man and this is who I am

If I was not in a bad mood I prob wouldn’t have made such a assholish reply the first time

this is such a happy place I don’t want to create any drama sorry everyone

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
The chems are starting to show sex. Here is a goodbye look at a handsome Skunky VA male. I am pulling 2 of the Granny Skunk crosses this morning too.

As I was transplanting I was running out of composted soil, the soil batch on deck was still too hot. I planted most in 7 gal pots, but as I was running out I chose 3 of them for 5 gal trying to guess which ones would be male. I guessed right for once. Wow. So this is one from a 5 gal.

I seldom double top this late in the year, usually not needed but I double topped the Skunky VAs to the 4th node just 5 days ago, they were looking lanky. They liked it & are filling in nicely.

I have been keeping notes for a few years now, it seems like sexting for my locale is nearly always around the new moon which was yesterday. Coincidence? Not sure but it has been consistent. Is it the same for all? I dunno.

It has not escaped my attention that this is the only place you have mentioned your upcoming seed drop. I am curious how your drop will be displayed at the vendors, pics & diagrams & intelligent descriptions?

Been pretty quiet around your thread lately, I am guessing the drop is keeping you busy. Hope all is well. :p (y)

DSC04111.jpg

Boybelue

Super Active Member
I like schwaggy and I really want to try his beans ASAP

I have done this to breeders I like for while on multi sites and now one has ever had a problem with it

Some even message me and thank me or like it motivates them. A few I have even become friends with and get the beans directly from them

I guess the poster that didn’t like it doesn’t get that is just how I am and until a breeder ask me to stop I will continue to be myself

On other sites breeders I like I will just do shit like that to bring there thread back into the first page

I will take into consideration tho since it did annoy someone I will try to do it less often

I can not speak for schwaggy p but if it bothers him he is the type to prob not even say anything

So schwaggy if bothers you I am sorry my window in closing fast for this year so there are a few breeders I am still trying to get in this years

Sorry I really like to grow beans of people that post instead of bigger companies and in last few months I got several breeders from this site.

I got Heisen useful brisco all from other site we not supposed to mention.

Now I have not logged on there in months and trying to get remainder of breeders I can like hydrored drops tomorrow and schwaggy is very soon

I actually like the person who originally mentioned it and was annoyed at other things yesterday I prob should have just ignored the post and not said anything I hate drama

So I will try to do it less often and if a breeder does not like it stop But there are breeders that love a little reminders

Old st1 I prob should have just left it alone I don’t dislike you or have any problems hopefully you understand. I smoke a lot of weed man and this is who I am

If I was not in a bad mood I prob wouldn’t have made such a assholish reply the first time

this is such a happy place I don’t want to create any drama sorry everyone
I took it as a compliment to schwaggy, I mean if somebody is wanting to run something you created, then yea!! That's a compliment in my book. Imho

Skunky VA
(Chem91skva x Skunky Brewster)
Skunky VA -MAIN PIC.jpg

Overall Summary
The legendary Chemdog ’91 meets a killer hash monster skunk that escaped the Strayfox Frost Factory. The Skunky Brewster is an (RKS x Iraqi) that boasts bulletproof stability and has tightened up the Chemdog bud, while imparting an added layer of trichome carpet to the Chem’s mint green nuggage.
SkunkyVA - 3.jpg
The Skunky VA produces plants with the Chem’s taller/branchy structure, a more solidly stacking cola style of bud production, boosted trichome production, and varying degrees of berry, fuel, funk notes on the nose. The smoke can range from indica to indy dom hybrid in effect and can have a disorienting effect in higher doses.

Some phenos have retained the Chem’91 taller/longer internodal structure that can surprise during her stretch in early flower. Most plants sport a trimmer-friendly leaf to calyx ratio. The taller phenos tend to be the heaviest yielding and can benefit from a PK and Mg boost by week 5. The Skunky VA buds have increased density compared to the Chem’91 and has a serious potential to be a commercial crop with top shelf character.
SkunkyVA - 2.jpg
This line is currently being worked through subsequent filial generations.

Phenotypes:
Chem’91skva leaners: Longer internodes, shorter bladed leaves, 1-3-1 ratio to leaf blades, less dense bud structure, mint green calyxes punctuated by dark secondary/tertiary sugar leaves, earthy/fuel nose

Skunky Brewster leaners: Shorter stature, long narrow leaf blades with deep “Rambo knife” serrations, evenly distributed leaf blade ratio, double-take frost coverage, sweet/berry nose, shaggy sugar leaves

Taste/Smells: sweet, berry, earthy, fuel, hash
Height: Average/Tall plants, with 2-3x stretch
Flowering Time: 63-68days
Feeding: moderate, some of the heavier yielders will benefit from PK boost a week or two earlier than usual.
Training: more responsive to topping as the stronger stems prove slight difficulty employing LST or SCROG type training after a certain point in veg. This can work in a SOG setup or grown as mini trees depending on the pheno.

Testing Results
As with many Chems, the 91skva cut can develop one or two late nanners. While no hermaphroditism (lower balls, late nanners) was observed in testing of the Skunky VA, the possibility still exists and in the interest of your time/effort/money, I feel I am duty bound to make explicit this possibility. Veteran Chem/OG/Cookie growers are hardened to this reality, but removing light starved lower growth on the plant, keeping the feed on the low side, and mitigating any light leaks will go a long way to ensure the only problem you’ll have is figuring out which pheno to keep.

Skunky D
(Chem D x Skunky Brewster)
SkunkyD - MAIN PIC.jpg
Overall Summary
You’re eyes shoot open as you’re awakened from a slumber with a most offensive odor intruding your nostrils. You peer outside the window expecting to see a road crew laying down fresh asphalt, to no avail. As you frantically search for the source of this most foul stench, you expect to find your dog is enduring some digestive distress, but find him suffering no such issues. Your search leaves you just outside your flower tent, convinced an incontinent rat gorged on garlic just before dying awaits you inside. As you choke back the dry heaves, you use the hand not pinching your nose to unzip the tent; the realization strikes, there is no dead animal in your flower space at all. It’s just the Skunky D, mid bloom, stinking up the joint.

Skunky D brings together the raunchy Chem D, prized for her power, and the stable frost factory Skunky Brewster. This cross has produced shortened, more stable, and quicker flowering Chem D terped plants that can cause involuntary recoil upon smelling.
skdf2pheno.jpg
Most phenos will stay on the shorter side and have minimal branching. A few will sport the branchy Chem structure, but most will have a marked increase in trichome production. This particular pairing has taken the best of both parents to create a solid plant that Skunk and Chem lovers alike will enjoy.

An unfocused stare into nothingness, sticky fingers, and stung nostrils await those who are brave enough to cultivate this frosty stank tower.
skunkyd side nugs.jpg
This line is currently being worked through subsequent filial generations.

Phenotypes:
Chem D leaners: Longer internodes, sporadic doubly serrated leaves, sporadic variegation of leaves, open/branchy structure, longer flower time, dirty diaper/fresh asphalt/garlic nose

Skunky Brewster leaners: Shorter stature, long narrow leaf blades with deep “Rambo knife” serrations, evenly distributed leaf blade ratio, double-take frost coverage, sweet/berry nose, shaggy sugar leaves

Taste/Smells: garlic, fecal, asphalt, rotting berries
Height: Average/Tall plants, with 2-3x stretch
Flowering Time: 65-70days
Feeding: moderate feed, some phenos require higher levels of magnesium by mid-bloom.
Training: more responsive to topping as the stronger stems prove slight difficulty employing LST or SCROG type training after a certain point in veg. This can work in a SOG setup or grown as mini trees depending on the pheno.

Testing Results
As with many Chems, the D cut can develop late nanners. Only one pheno of the Skunky D threw one late nanner in light leak testing. In the interest of your time/effort/money, I feel I am duty bound to make explicit this possibility. Veteran Chem/OG/Cookie growers are hardened to this reality, but removing light starved lower growth on the plant, keeping the feed on the low side, and mitigating any light leaks will go a long way to ensure the only problem you’ll have is figuring out which pheno to keep.

Hell’s Hypotenuse
(Hell’s Angels OG x Black Triangle)
Hell's Hypotenuse - MAIN PIC.jpg

Overall Summary
What happens when you take one of the most devastating OG cuts to ever exist and introduce her to Bodhi’s marriage between Triangle Kush and the blisteringly potent 88G13HP? You end up with weapons grade herb that may pose a serious national security threat.
Hell's Hypotenuse - 2.jpg
Hell’s Angels OG brings the quintessential OG structure with her osteo-gelatin inducing effect and rich, deep earth fuel flavor. The Black Triangle offers a boosted yield, muscle relaxation with a saltwater hash nose. This cross was the first step of the project to backcross the H.A.OG and is being released as a limited offering after experiencing the great plants this pairing produces.
Hell's Hypotenuse - 3.jpg
The Hell’s Hypotenuse is a great option for those on the hunt for somatic medical needs as she can provide the benefits of a deep tissue indica and a great sleep aid. She’s no one trick pony as the time dilation and wry smile that creeps across your face will attest.
Hell's Hypotenuse - 4.jpg
Many phenos of the Hell’s Hypotenuse will require support as the OG stretch can quickly present an engineering test for your garden. She can handle any training you’d like to try and if you are cultivating in hydroponics, you may want to flip early as her stretch is more exaggerated in these setups.

Phenotypes
HAOG leaners: Tall, long internodes, thick broad leathery leaves, tall/narrowed bud formation that fills out laterally later in bloom, and pine cleaner smells that can be accentuated with terpene enhancers.

Black Triangle leaners: High yielding, tighter internodes, salty hash nose, 5-9 bladed leaves, and thick stems.

Taste/Smells: kush, earthy, lemon/pine cleaner, salty, hash, fuel
Height: Tall, 3-4x stretch
Flowering Time: 68-75days
Nutrient Requirements: Light to moderate feed, HAOG phenos prefer the lighter feeding (can N tox easily early in flower).
Training: Support may be needed for the taller phenos by mid bloom. Will respond well to topping. If in hydro, flip a bit earlier to accommodate the stretch.

Testing Results
As with many OG’s, the HAOG cut can develop one or two male balls in the light starved lower third of the plant. While no hermaphroditism (lower balls, late nanners) was observed in testing of the Hell’s Hypotenuse, the possibility still exists and in the interest of your time/effort/money, I feel I am duty bound to make explicit this possibility. Veteran Chem/OG/Cookie growers are hardened to this reality, but removing light starved lower growth on the plant, keeping the feed on the low side, and mitigating any light leaks will go a long way to ensure the only problem you’ll have is figuring out which pheno to keep.

Hell’s Angels OG BX1
[HAOG x (HAOG x Black Triangle)]
HAOGBX - MAIN PIC.jpg

Overall Summary
Fire in the hole! The first exhale greets your head with a warm tingling and instant eye pillowification. The earthy fuel with hints of pine/lemon cleaner coats your mouth and does not make you wait for the effect to take hold. You realize that this is no ordinary smoke as your body becomes one with your seat. As your muscles relax, you develop a gelatin skeleton that eases all body tension and life takes on slow motion speed. After staring at the wall for several minutes, the realization washes over you, you’re stoned like never before. This is what is meant by an indica high.

The HAOG is a fine specimen that embodies classic OG traits. She’s has a lanky structure, golf ball nugs that can yield when dialed, OG nose, deep green leathery broad leaves, and a stoned stupid effect like no other.
HAOGBX - 2.jpg
This is the first BX in a cube project using the Hell’s Hypotenuse (HAOG x Black Triangle) as the original outcross. The Black Triangle was chosen for this project to keep the OG influences in the early BX generations. The difficulty presented by beginning the project with a similar genetic is being mitigated by using multiple males embodying HAOG dominance for each BX. This polyandric backcross method seeks to keep the gene pool open enough not to lose any recessive traits of the HAOG that may “wash out” as a result of the male selection. As the project moves forward, females from each BX generation will be flowered to monitor each male’s influence to keep options open for the best genetic path to yield the best final cubed HAOG.
HAOGBX - 3.jpg
This skeleton melter will test your space, so prepare for a stretch.

Phenotypes
HAOG leaners: Tall, long internodes, thick broad leathery leaves, tall/narrowed bud formation that fills out laterally later in bloom, and pine cleaner smells that can be accentuated with terpene enhancers.

Black Triangle influences: High yielding, tighter internodes, salty hash nose, 5-9 bladed leaves, and thick stems.

Taste/Smells: kush, earthy, lemon/pine cleaner, salty, hash, fuel
Height: Tall, 3-4x stretch
Flowering Time: 70-75days
Nutrient Requirements: Light to moderate feed, HAOG phenos prefer the lighter feeding (can N tox easily early in flower).
Training: Support will be needed for the taller phenos by mid bloom. Will respond well to topping. If in hydro, flip a bit earlier to accommodate the stretch.

Testing Results
As with many OG’s, the HAOG cut can develop one or two male balls in the light starved lower third of the plant when stressed. In the interest of your time/effort/money, I feel I am duty bound to make explicit this possibility. Veteran Chem/OG/Cookie growers are hardened to this reality, but removing light starved lower growth on the plant, keeping the feed on the low side, and mitigating any light leaks will go a long way to ensure the only problem you’ll have is figuring out which pheno to keep.

Schwaggy’s Afghan Skunk
(Green Crack S1 x Granny Skunk) F1
Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk - MAIN PIC.jpg

Overall Summary
This is a work in progress Afghan Skunk with the goal of reinforcing the influences of the SSSC Skunk#1 shared in the genetic pool of both the Green Crack and Granny Skunk. The Green Crack S1 embodies a narrowed leafed skunk with a sharp astringent overlaying a garlic/onion nose with some guava nuances. She has a fast acting euphoric high that eventually relaxes, very tacky trichome characteristic and finishes in less than 60 days. The Dominion Seeds’ Granny Skunk is a great Afghan Skunk style cultivar that brings together older genetics to produce a hard hitting, funky green apple skunk.
Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk - 2.jpg
Schwaggy’s Afghan Skunk little beauties grow like most Afghan Skunks with minimal stretch during flower. They veg a bit slower than the average vigor, so ensure that you’re putting them into flower with an extended veg-time. The phenotype variance is still pretty open at this point, ranging from large-calyx, chunky colas to very tight, smaller-calyx spears. Most phenos sport narrow leaves and a few will express the Skelly HP leafiness from the Granny Skunk. Most plants benefit from a light defoliation in early flower (weeks 1-2) and another at around week 4-5 for the leafier phenos.
Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk - 3.jpg
One of the goals of this project is to reinforce the sharp solvent character from the Green Crack S1 instead of the sour apple influence of the Granny Skunk. Smells will be varied with degrees of: astringent, sour, garlic/onion, green apple, guava, and burnt rubber. If you are looking to pop 1-3 seeds with the expectation of finding a RKS, this is not the pack; but if you’re looking for a solid plant in the style of an Afghan Skunk, look no further.

Phenotypes
Green Crack S1 leaners: large calyxes, chunky flowers, thick pistils, longer leaf blades, sporadic double serration, astringent/garlic/guava nose, quicker flowering, very sticky/tacky resin

Granny Skunk leaners: dense buds, smaller calyxes, thinner pistils, short leaf blades, sour apple nose, spear shaped colas

Taste/Smells: astringent, sour, garlic/onion, green apple, guava, and burnt rubber
Height: Short, 0.5-1x stretch
Flowering Time: 58-65days
Nutrient Requirements: Moderate to heavy feed, pretty forgiving
Training: Some phenos will develop spaghetti stems under the chunky bud weight; some support will be necessary.

Testing Results
These are very solid parents that have never displayed any form of hermaphroditism. This has continued in the Schwaggy’s Afghan Skunk. Some humid environments with the leafy phenos can pose a mold risk in later flower if no grower intervention takes place. Keeping airflow strong, and doing light defoliation should mitigate any mold risks.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My birthday is around the bend too...I think I have to get some as well. And I will study the AWESOME seed and strain reports you made.
They are the best I have ever seen actually. Very descriptive and I will order exactly what makes sense for my space and taste!
Well done man. Amazing really!

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
Well worth the wait for the updates. And congratulations again with the upcoming drop on GLG! I'm genuinely stoked for you and whats to come. Well deserved Schwaggy. My hat goes off to you for your passion, dedication, and community help. A true class act

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Awesome presentation. Not many strains have that kind of in depth write ups complete with great photos. You have set a new standard.

I still would like to see the total @Schwaggy P pack. I seriously want to try all of them. :p
Very much agreed.
Schwaggy Sampler Pack would be awesome. I hope I have funds when they drop 😬 they will probably sell out quick and I might have to wait for round 2 🙁