Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
You might be on the right track with this plan. I saw a couple 7seed freebie packs show up on Strainly for $100. The thought crossed my mind that someone could buy up the drop and resell them. 🤑
Freebie packs are one thing, but unfortunately I saw someone on IG selling "Tester" packs.
Just a heads up...theres a lot of breeders/banks getting shadow banned on IG the last few days. Im gonna sum it up to someone who cant sell seeds is reporting those that can.
#greenwithenvy #hatersgonnahate

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Freebie packs are one thing, but unfortunately I saw someone on IG selling "Tester" packs.
Just a heads up...theres a lot of breeders/banks getting shadow banned on IG the last few days. Im gonna sum it up to someone who cant sell seeds is reporting those that can.
#greenwithenvy #hatersgonnahate
There are some real fucks out there, u should call em out if You know exactly who it is, boycotts are wonderful

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
There are some real fucks out there, u should call em out if You know exactly who it is, boycotts are wonderful
When someones gotta hate like that, your likely doing something right. I was on IG for less than 10 days and got shadow banned haha. The fact I know they will likely read this is good enough for me. Reminds me of the commercials where they are "hate liking" someones vacation photos lmao

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
When someones gotta hate like that, your likely doing something right. I was on IG for less than 10 days and got shadow banned haha. The fact I know they will likely read this is good enough for me. Reminds me of the commercials where they are "hate liking" someones vacation photos lmao
PM's are good

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a question. I have never actually encountered this before because this is the first time I ever tested seeds. Is it considered acceptable to gift testers to others once the testing is done?
I will hoard and grow them out but maybe I will test other seeds and eventually I will have seeds all over the place.
I mean hypothetically and all.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I have a question. I have never actually encountered this before because this is the first time I ever tested seeds. Is it considered acceptable to gift testers to others once the testing is done?
I will hoard and grow them out but maybe I will test other seeds and eventually I will have seeds all over the place.
If you grew some and journaled as promised...I see no issue with gifting the rest. Accepting "testers" to later sell for profit or even accepting them with intentions on hoarding are lame. Its a disservice not only to the breeder, but to the community relying on those reports as well. Just my .02

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I have a question. OI have never actually encountered this before because this is the first time I ever tested seeds. Is it considered acceptable to gift testers to others once the testing is done?
As long as You do something to help the breeder test , I had zero room but got a test pack from a fella with impeccable hair I ran 4 of them germ tested and reported that part , I had to give those 4 seeds to a close buddy with a non breeding agreement since He had room, I felt obligated to at least help in some form the test process, but it's universally accepted law to not sell tester packs, if You do You are a fuck

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
As long as You do something to help the breeder test , I had zero room but got a test pack from a fella with impeccable hair I ran 4 of them germ tested and reported that part , I had to give those 4 seeds to a close buddy with a non breeding agreement since He had room, I felt obligated to at least help in some form the test process, but it's universally accepted law to not sell tester packs, if You do You are a fuck
Well I just got part of the douchey aspect I didnt think about. Its the whole pack they sent you to test with. I thought they sold what was left AFTER they tested them

What a dick move. To sell them at all but the entire pack makes it even worse.

Edit..
And I would only accept testers if I know I have the room. Thanks for the info. I meant it like HydroRed said. I am done the testing. A friend has room and I say hey man try this seed these are awesome beans from a test for FREE and mad props to the bean makers.

And its good to note I would say you cant breed them (not that anyone I would give them to would know how to).

I am ready should that eventuality come to fruition...

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Well I just got part of the douchey aspect I didnt think about. Its the whole pack they sent you to test with. I thought they sold what was left AFTER they tested them

What a dick move. To sell them at all but the entire pack makes it even worse.

Edit..
And I would only accept testers if I know I have the room. Thanks for the info. I meant it like HydroRed said. I am done the testing. A friend has room and I say hey man try this seed these are awesome beans from a test for FREE and mad props to the bean makers.

And its good to note I would say you cant breed them (not that anyone I would give them to would know how to).

I am ready should that eventuality come to fruition...
Thats actually something good to touch on as well is the breeding part of it. Me personally, I dont care if someone finds a male in a tester and wants to chuck with it. An honorable mention is always nice. Some other seed makers aren't as open with their testers and from my experience they usually come with rules if the breeder is against it.