Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Looks yummy lets get these beans packed up and shipped!

They can dry out more on the way

I’m hoping to get your beans popped at same times as hydroreds and they can meet up with my brisco and heisen clones

I like to cure my flowers for months so this time next year I will have some perfectly cured bugs from some of you guys on here

I also have some useful gear going everyone on here has some pretty solid stuff

BTW you gonna enter that picture of your 2oz solo cup in next months photo of the month?

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
FPOG x Cherry Sunshine
About 4 weeks from flip.I think lol. I never really think to check the calendar this early when I'm in the room.
She has been moved to center stage.She is a biggun,I had to stand on a milk crate to take this bad shot.My photography skills are nil.
20190731_014148.jpg20190731_014025.jpg20190731_014207.jpg
Some of the stigma have browned.I'm thinking due to my fuck up.When I moved her over.I plugged in the pump but didn't connect the pumps hose to the drip ring!:mad::mad::mad: :wall:.
So,instead of her being fed for half a day(6-8 feedings of a little over a quart a piece) it was all going to the tent floor.Pffffttt!!!
Harbor Freight free tarp w/purchase...saved my ass.
Glad I put them in the tents.Whew.👏
I think her not being top fed + the heat from the new position under a stronger cob rail,got her a lil pissy and turned a few.
That or I didn't wipe my tent down as good as I thought and there is still rogue pollen amidst.
Or,it could just be from me doing stem rubs and squishing buds. Hi, I'm CoB_nUT and yes,I am a squisher.

She is still thriving in spite of me.:bigjoint:

Edit*^ @Schwaggy P I am getting a faint "wet"Luden's cherry cough drop with a definite OG undertone in the creases of the cherry.

Last edited: