Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
Hell's Hypotenuse 90s Glamour Shot :p
View attachment 15208
A fun graphic for the Hell's Hypotenuse. Do you have a drop date yet for your seed release?

I jarred up the 1st Jabba’s Cure yesterday, I seldom sample before curing but I was really curious & the aroma is off the charts.

I put it out with one of my buddies after a bike ride. We decided to try it, early afternoon, I was expecting a mellow CBD type mid-day smoke, I did not expect the ass kicking THC part of that. Super strong. We just did one bong load too. We both reacted with a stunned Wow…

I was too high to detect the subtleties of the CBD part of it, better try it again later.

If the outdoor one that I am waiting on is anything like this I plan to send it out for testing. It would be nice to know the actual CBD presence but so far I am very impressed. Good job. :D 🔥(y)

A fun graphic for the Hell's Hypotenuse. Do you have a drop date yet for your seed release?

I jarred up the 1st Jabba’s Cure yesterday, I seldom sample before curing but I was really curious & the aroma is off the charts.

I put it out with one of my buddies after a bike ride. We decided to try it, early afternoon, I was expecting a mellow CBD type mid-day smoke, I did not expect the ass kicking THC part of that. Super strong. We just did one bong load too. We both reacted with a stunned Wow…

I was too high to detect the subtleties of the CBD part of it, better try it again later.

If the outdoor one that I am waiting on is anything like this I plan to send it out for testing. It would be nice to know the actual CBD presence but so far I am very impressed. Good job. :D 🔥(y)
No date yet, currently waiting on germ tests.

Thanks, that's great news about the Jabba's Cure! It's nice when a strong smell comes with a strong effect. :D

Which of your skunk offerings has the most B.O. garlic skunk funk to it looking for something that smells like me (wet sasquach in 90% humidity)
I'd suggest the Skunky D (Chem D x Skunky Brewster). They will be more consistently funky plants. You'll get some that are garlicy, fecal, and earthy foot funk.

The Afghan Skunks can throw out some garlic/onion phenos, but there are also some fruity notes (sour apple, guava). I'm attempting to work towards the more garlic/onion expressions, but these are varied as F1.

Boybelue

Super Active Member
Hahaha, are we there yet? Huh, are we?
Every road trip I hear that from my daughter. Lmfao.
Haha, and I think that every time I've got a package coming. Lmfao. Doing it now, lol, tracking a package currently. Lmfao. Are they here yet? Nope, in San Francisco in transit. Rofl. What about now? Hahaha
Lol, just updated it and its in Denver. Lmfao.
Is it here yet?
Lol, I do the same thing, check tracking the whole way till it says "out for delivery" LEDs, cuts, seeds it's all addictive! Haha