Schwaggy P's Random Stuff

Phylex

PICK YOUR OWN
What's the reasoning behind putting the seeds in the fridge for a week or so after drying? I saw you mentioned this in another post. If it's an important part of the process, I wonder if it's too late to throw my seeds from the last round in there. I've just been keeping them stored in a cool, dark place.

What's the reasoning behind putting the seeds in the fridge for a week or so after drying? I saw you mentioned this in another post. If it's an important part of the process, I wonder if it's too late to throw my seeds from the last round in there. I've just been keeping them stored in a cool, dark place.
The fridge mimics the colder stratification period seeds deal with in nature. It can help break dormancy in seeds and the sprout shed the shell. It's not absolutely necessary, I've popped seeds fresh from the bud before, but it does increase the success rate.

Baja.Beaches

Super Active Member
As promised the last group shot of the chems after transplanting. Now the best pic but I will need to move them into the drip line area today.

On the left are the 3 Skunk VA x Skunky Brewster. On the right are 5 Skunk VA x Granny Skunk. I will follow with a couple individual shots. Strong & healthy, I'm liking the early stem rubs.

DSC04020.jpg

BerryNice

Super Active Member
The fridge :p

I've hashed out most things for the drop soon. I'm very appreciative to have the opportunity to work with Great Lakes Genetics. This is the tentative drop that should be coming soon after the germ test checks out (the seeds have been drying for a few weeks and are in the fridge now).

Packs for sale:
Skunky VA (Chem'91skva x Skunky Brewster)
Skunky D (Chem D x Skunky Brewster)
Hell's Hypotenuse (Hell's Angels OG x Black Triangle)
Hell's Angels OG BX1 [H.A.OG x (H.A.OG x Black Triangle)]
Schwaggy's Afghan Skunk F1 (Green Crack S1 x Granny Skunk)F1

Every pack you purchase will come with a FREEBIE 10-seed pack of your choice from the following list (these may change slightly, but most of these will be available):
  • Chem91JB x Black Triangle
  • Ecto Cooler x Granny Skunk
  • Chem’91skva x Granny Skunk
  • Gelato #45 x Cherry Sunshine
  • Ecto Cooler x Cherry Sunshine
  • Chem Kesey #9 x ‘79Xmas Tree Bud
  • Old School HP x Black Lights
  • Chem D x Black Lights
  • GG4 x Ecto Cooler
I'll be sure to make a drop date announcement when it's decided. I will also include the descriptions/grow notes/photos for each. These will be VERY easy on the wallet ;).
Duck yeah I want them all and I want them now!

Man I am gonna try and snag all 3 of the ecto cooler freebies that’s from seedsofcompassion one of my favorites

BerryNice

Super Active Member
Thanks schwaggy been waiting for this looks like I am gonna be able to try a test run of you and hydro red dropping soon before my season ends after all

I got some briscos already veggin and Heisen and useful in flower That both look and smell amazing

I really want to run your beans and hydro reds ASAP so this might work out nicely Ty

I think the Skunk VA x Granny Skunks would have branched well whether topped or not, but they responded well too.
They're looking great. The Granny Skunk male doesn't have the stretch capabilities as the Skunky Brewster male so there may be a height disparity by the end of stretch. The Chem91skva can get leggy, so we'll see if she can compensate for Granny's stout influence.đŸ™‚

Glad the stem rubs are already throwing out goodness! Thanks for the update.

Man I am gonna try and snag all 3 of the ecto cooler freebies that’s from seedsofcompassion one of my favorites
The Ecto Cooler female I used is a shorter plant which produces very dense golfball nugs that smell of natural oranges (not chemical). She barely stretches at flip, so if you snag some, make sure to veg out the stumpier phenos before flowering ;).
EctoOJ.jpg
Thanks schwaggy been waiting for this looks like I am gonna be able to try a test run of you and hydro red dropping soon before my season ends after all
:cool:(y)

Hell's Hypotenuse
(H.A.OG x Black Triangle)​

The phenos can segregate pretty hard to either parent. The H.A.OG phenos look like dead ringers with narrower leaves, the swollen "grape-like" OG calyxes, and lanky structure that needs support later in flower.
Hell'sHypotenuse-HAOG pheno 1.0.jpg
Hell'sHypotenuse-HAOGpheno2.jpg

The Black Triangle leaners are considerably higher yielding and more of the dense solid cola style bud development. The structures are eager to branch and can support itself through most of flower.
Hell'sHypotenuse-BT pheno 1.0.jpg

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Hell's Hypotenuse
(H.A.OG x Black Triangle)​

The phenos can segregate pretty hard to either parent. The H.A.OG phenos look like dead ringers with narrower leaves, the swollen "grape-like" OG calyxes, and lanky structure that needs support later in flower.

The Black Triangle leaners are considerably higher yielding and more of the dense solid cola style bud development. The structures are eager to branch and can support itself through most of flower.
This and your back cross HAOG Im really excited to add to my collection. Those blacklight crosses tho I cannot wait to run. Super hype about your drop.

BerryNice

Super Active Member
The Ecto Cooler female I used is a shorter plant which produces very dense golfball nugs that smell of natural oranges (not chemical). She barely stretches at flip, so if you snag some, make sure to veg out the stumpier phenos before flowering ;).

:cool:(y)
That’s perfect for me I basically try to keep my plants 3 feet and under I move them on dollies

Eclectic group on a 4x4 table.
full.jpg

Banana OG (OrgnKid's cut): She's not the typical OG structure, but you will feel it in the smoke. She has a natural banana aroma and great taste that gives way to deep and long lasting relaxation washing over you and keeping your mood in a positive place. She is not a devastating couchlocker, but offers a great smoke that lasts hours.
bananaog.jpg

Black Triangle (Triangle Kush x 88G13HP): Salty, hashy, kushy goodness. A great pain reliever that can leave you stoned stupid if indulgence takes over.
black triangle.jpg

Gorilla Bomb (GG4 x THC Bomb): I got this as a fem freebie from Attitude years ago and her popularity keeps me from dropping her. I thought having the GG4 cut would overshadow her, but some love this cut too much. She looks nothing like GG4 until the buds mature with a generous carpet of frost. A high yielding uplifting smoke that tastes like raspberry jam.
gorillabomb.jpg

Granny Skunk #4 (VA Afghani x [Skelly HP x SSSC Skunk #1]): She's a solid sour apple skunk with a high octane effect that will have you forgetting everything you try to accomplish midway through for a couple hours. A great flavor that will fluff your eye pillows for a bit.
granny#4.jpg

Chem'91 (Joe Brand cut): Some call her a fake Chem, but that smell,flavor and high is no joke. This lady has consistently been requested as a favorite. She emits an awesome diesel/fuel smell that has people call her "Diesel Bud". She's a little more cerebral than the SKVA. I enjoy her as a midday/evening smoke that can leave you disoriented for about 20mins. before the introspective stone settles in.
jb.jpg

Old Family Purple #4 (Triangle Kush x Purple Urkle): This is the lady that was posted before with her deep purple leathery leaves and bright orange pistils beaming through the dense wine colored nugs. She bestows a perceptible anti-inflammatory effect that can really be a treat after a taxing day in the garden. A few tokes will have you firmly planted into the couch with a sweet "purple" flavor on your tongue and the relief of a couple ibuprofen.
ofp#4.jpg