My Bagseed Experiment

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
So my digital microscope came in yesterday. I couldn't use it until lights on for my girl here but even when i could it won't focus. I don't know if it is the app or the camera. I had to download 3 apps and only one, USB Camera, works. The other 2 (AN98 and OTG View) crash every time I try to open them. I took some snaps anyway. I'm going to keep working on it.View attachment 43691View attachment 43692View attachment 43693
And one of the worst problems i could have at this stage has crept up. I think i found nanners. They were barely sticking up but i found 4 and pulled them all with needlepoint tweezers. I'm pretty sure they are nanners anyway. There have been no fluctuations in temp or RH. No light in the dark period at all. Could just be genetics. But at day 56 of flower, will it have time to develop seeds? Do you all think i should go ahead and chop her early or just keep running her out?View attachment 43694View attachment 43695
Pretty late in the game is anything else in the tent with her

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I would just let her ride out til the end learn from all of this and kick ass your next run, you and your hubby did a great job 👍🏽
Thanks Man. I'm still trying to get him to interact with the plants when I work with them but he says it is too complicated. He loves seeing them in flower though. I'm ordering a new tent and some lights Friday for veg. I was going to swap the plants around as the tent I'm ordering is larger than the one I have and i wanted to use it for flower. But if she is already stressing i don't want to move her.

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Agreed with @GOMM to just let her ride. Those nanners look fresh so I don’t think the risk is too bad. If they looked more orange/brown that’s a sign that’s they’ve been there a while. If you have good airflow I would lightly spray the area you found the nanners with water to kill any possible pollen.. maybe even direct the fan there for a couple hours.

Also I would say you’re probably two weeks away from chopping but based on your leaves you should start feeding just water.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Agreed with @GOMM to just let her ride. Those nanners look fresh so I don’t think the risk is too bad. If they looked more orange/brown that’s a sign that’s they’ve been there a while. If you have good airflow I would lightly spray the area you found the nanners with water to kill any possible pollen.. maybe even direct the fan there for a couple hours.

Also I would say you’re probably two weeks away from chopping but based on your leaves you should start feeding just water.
Thanks for the input. I noticed them at like 3 this morning and i didn't see them the night before. I've been giving her a careful look over each day to scope for problems like this. I pulled the knew I saw. But I'll spray them too. I was actually going to do a flush this weekend. We're going out of state for a couple days then i was going to flush her when we got back. I was hoping she would be ready this weekend but it is clear she needs more time. I'll just let her ride then. Think i should clean the tent before the next batch goes in? I'm converting that tent to veg when she is done.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
@Seed of Memory he probably just doesn’t want to muck it up u be the scientist and he can be your evil lab rat 😂 he’ll get it eventually
I've been calling him my guinea pig so that is great. I read your post to him and he was like I haven't done anything. I told him he had. He rigged my lights for me. He is terrified of going near them. I kind of went on a rant about him not opening the tent when i put our girl in flower. I think he got the hint. Lmao.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Honestly all I would do is spray the entire tent with water and let it dry but only because your setup looks clean. I use Lysol or Clorox wipes between runs and then spray the whole thing down with water followed by a microfiber cloth.
I try to keep it clean. If anything falls i pick it up and wipe with a wet paper towel. I don't want to get lint or chemicals is there. I'll clean it all thoroughly after this then. Thanks.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I wanted to post some side by sides of my new scope versus my new loupe. I finally got the scope dialed in but it refuses to take clear pictures on the app. It is a pain in my ass. Grabbed some pictures of the stamens. Little motherfuckers. And some half ass decent shots of the trichomes. This is the 30×-20200122_044653.jpg20200122_044706.jpg
This is the 60×-
20200122_044733.jpg20200122_044808.jpg20200122_044824.jpg
And this is the scope-
IPC_2020-01-21.12.02.05.7140.jpgIPC_2020-01-22.02.52.18.0530.jpgIPC_2020-01-22.02.51.30.1840.jpgIPC_2020-01-21.12.01.36.5740.jpg

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
I wanted to post some side by sides of my new scope versus my new loupe. I finally got the scope dialed in but it refuses to take clear pictures on the app. It is a pain in my ass. Grabbed some pictures of the stamens. Little motherfuckers. And some half ass decent shots of the trichomes. This is the 30×-View attachment 44015View attachment 44016
This is the 60×-
View attachment 44017View attachment 44018View attachment 44019
And this is the scope-
View attachment 44020View attachment 44021View attachment 44022View attachment 44023
Is this first picture an old one or you just took it bc I spot some fresh nanners... tell me it’s old 🤞🏾

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Sadly enough they are new. I actually took that one to show my husband what I was talking about when I said nanner. They are popping up faster and faster. I took all of those around 5 this morning. I wish it were old.
Considering you have other plants vegging I would cut her down soon. She looks like she will give you at least an ounce but with another week she could bulk up more. With how many and how frequently they are popping up i’m sure it’s genetics. Are they only showing up in buds and not on the stalk/stems right under bud spots?