My Bagseed Experiment

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Thanks @MtRainDog I didn't think i would get this far. And @Capt C I did what you said and found 1 mean where my cords are. Barely visible but visible.
That could be the problem so plug that and you will at least eliminate that factor if you have another issue. After my last issue i am fairly certain i will not have any issues this round with my GG. I taped all red lights and discontinued the light mover this round. I am almost certain my problem came from inconsistent watering and a big Ph spike i had while getting used to the resirvoir and the Blumats. I have had a hate affair with bananas for a long time. I even had a decal on the boat ( no bananas allowed on board ). Old sea going superstition. Transferred right over to growing. LOL

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
That could be the problem so plug that and you will at least eliminate that factor if you have another issue. After my last issue i am fairly certain i will not have any issues this round with my GG. I taped all red lights and discontinued the light mover this round. I am almost certain my problem came from inconsistent watering and a big Ph spike i had while getting used to the resirvoir and the Blumats. I have had a hate affair with bananas for a long time. I even had a decal on the boat ( no bananas allowed on board ). Old sea going superstition. Transferred right over to growing. LOL
Glad to know I'm not the only one but sucks you have nana problems as well. That leak may have been the issue combined with the genetics. Hopefully this next run is more successful. I love you have that sign on your boat!

MtRainDog

Blümen Meister
Just my .02, the plant looks somewhat stressed, no? Looks like it's fox-tailing, and spitting out fresh pistils, with a lot that are brown and receded already. Like it got stunted at some point, now it's trying to rev-up floweing again? It might have trouble finishing up.

Sorry, I didn't read through all the pages :(

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Just my .02, the plant looks somewhat stressed, no? Looks like it's fox-tailing, and spitting out fresh pistils, with a lot that are brown and receded already. Like it got stunted at some point, now it's trying to rev-up floweing again? It might have trouble finishing up.

Sorry, I didn't read through all the pages :(
It isn't foxtailing. It's falling over. Lol. I've tried tying it up but i tie up one stem and another dips down. It is just now starting to curl in with the red and brown. Chop is Tuesday. She actually hasn't given me many problems at all. Very resilient to my rookie shit. I chop her tomorrow though. Just since she is popping more and more nanners. I'll try to get a better picture of her to post. I was sitting down when I took this one. I literally crawled out of bed to my tent. Lmao.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Do yourself a favor. You're gonna want to try it - so snip off some larf* nugs and let them dry quick (on the hanging plants or limbs takes longer) and make yourself wait on the rest. You waited this long :)

Week 1-ish is drying and will shrink a lot in size.

Week 2-ish is still drying, and shrinking more. It's mostly dry, but jarred it will "equalize" the inner moisture in the buds and the outside feel of them, with the 62% packs keeping it from going too far in either direction. This is the heavy burping time.

Week 3-ish they are dry as you want them, and 62%rH throughout. They tighten up and you can feel the difference between the larf and the dense. After three weeks I have not noticed much difference between that and a week later. Either way, if you give it three weeks before you start smoking it you aren't going to burn the whole stash that day. It'll get better and better.

*Light And Really Fluffy

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Since you have nanners, you may have a seed or two squirt out as it dries. I would toss them since you have seeds, but if you want to grow them out you will probably have the same success as you did with this one if they are female. Nothing to turn your nose up at if you have no weed or seeds, BUT they should be a last resort kind of thing. Save them for party-cup competitions or random side projecs that don't effect your stash.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
A tip for the truly impatient...

For tester nugs like HAF is suggesting, cut them up with scissors as small as you can, and just decarb em real quick. 225° in the oven/toaster oven for half an hour or so. Ready for smoking, or eating, whichever you prefer.
👆If you have to have it NOW!!!

If a few hours is good and you have the gear, a dehydrator on low or no heat will get-r-done in a few hours

set it on top of your lights in the tent :) if you have a something to raise it off the direct heat.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Thank you @H.A.F. and @MtRainDog I'm not out of smoke so I'll clip a nug and let it sit. I am so curious what she will taste like. And i am terrified of the dry and cure process. To make it this far then mess up at the finish. That would be my luck. I've got common sense though so it should all be good. I've got what i need to make sure it is done right. If i do get seeds I'm going to store them and label them per my journal title. She is the girl with no name. But as @H.A.F. said but less eloquently, any port in a storm.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
1-28-20: The day of my first harvest. If you are not up to date this is the basic rundown. I found some bagseed in my street bud and decided to try to pop it. It worked. Long story short I fucked up a lot on the way but i made it to harvest. She has been in flower for 63 days. She started to throw nanners around day 54 that I noticed. I topped her extremely late so her growth was a bit odd. She wasn't bushy but clearly my trim skills are not up to par as it took a couple hours. So here we go. Last picture of her before i chopped her and this is after I untied her from the top of the tent.20200128_235736.jpg20200128_235751.jpg
And this is after I cut off her main colas20200129_003813.jpg
Then I finished the chop and finally yelled timber. If anyone was listening I20200129_011541.jpg imagine they think I enjoy logging competitions.
So it turns out I did have those little male flowers on the underside of some of the stems once I got down there (thanks @GOMM for informing me to look) and discovered what looked like random pink calyxes. I am now a chucker, totally by mistake. I got 2 fully mature and tiger striped seeds. They going to the vault for a really bad day.
20200129_031704.jpg
So pre-trim she weighed about 220g. I forgot to bring my big scales home so I had to make due with some small digis. After trim she weighed out to 189.1.
20200129_035555.jpg
She cleans up pretty well. Currently she puts off a somewhat skunky ammonia if that makes any sense. Put aside some buds to quick dry and check her out. 20200129_035609.jpg20200129_035617.jpg
Then I rigged up her tent for the drying process. (Thank you @yougrowyourway for the advice on temp and RH. I got it down to 73 and up to 46 respectively! You are awesome 😎).
20200129_040930.jpg
I'm getting close to the end on this journal but I'll keep it updated through the drying and curing processes. Then full time to my other journal. Gonna be sad to see it go. Thank you everyone for all of your help on this grow for real. I would not have made it here without all of the people continually giving me advice. And thanks for reading all my bullshit. @yougrowyourway @H.A.F. @Texagonian @GOMM @AlienAthena @spyralout @socaljoe @Jesselikes2Grow and all of the other members who helped. You guys are the shit for helping a newbie and making me feel welcome. I'm really shitty at being sentimental but for real a huge thank you.