Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Nice run Mac. That Starchild pheno has me salivating'! I'm glad I tossed a rooted CNC clone straight from the aerocloner into flower a couple weeks ago.Just for head stash.I took 4, all rooted.Mom will be up-potted from her hempy solo,pruned,veg'd 10-14 days depending on size and shape and flipped.

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Gelato is coming down today, I could let her go another week. But I need to free up some space. I'm getting ready to reverse a couple females soon. It's a phenomenal plant and this cut will be with me for some time. View attachment 6257View attachment 6258

And I was going over A-Dub, I check my flowering plants over closely every couple days. Anyway, I pressed on a calyx on the main and an A-Dub x cnc f2 bean popped out. Pretty quick maturing bean. View attachment 6259
That 1 bean might be something special. I would pop it

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn these plants have a will to live! I chopped this cnc f2 male down to nothing about a month and a half ago. Put out the back door into my dog run, it's coming back. It's been exposed to freezing temps almost every night since too. I don't think I even left any vegetation on it. It had pollen sacks all over and I didn't want any accidental pollination. Shit like this makes me look at this plant in a different light. That's a rough n tough reveg right there, lol. 20190512_123229.jpg20190512_123234.jpg20190512_123246.jpg

Last edited:

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
Damn these plants have a will to live! I chopped this male down to nothing about a month and a half ago. Put out the back door into my dog run, it's coming back. It's been exposed to freezing temps almost every night since too. I don't think I even left any vegetation on it. It had pollen sacks all over and I didn't want any accidental pollination. Shit like this makes me look at this plant in a different light. That's a rough n tough reveg right there, lol. View attachment 6283View attachment 6284View attachment 6285
Damn... it grew out of nothing. These plants are very resilient

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
All of the cnc stuff I've been working with is similar. Strong plants that don't get stressed out very easy, I've never seen any of them throw a ball or nanner either. The pollen from this male was used on the pre flowers of the 4 I mentioned earlier. This is the dad to that A-Dub cross bean I posted. And one of the only times I've kept a cut and tossed the original plant. I think it's telling me to reveg and use for breeding as well. Has amazing structure too.

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Damn these plants have a will to live! I chopped this cnc f2 male down to nothing about a month and a half ago. Put out the back door into my dog run, it's coming back. It's been exposed to freezing temps almost every night since too. I don't think I even left any vegetation on it. It had pollen sacks all over and I didn't want any accidental pollination. Shit like this makes me look at this plant in a different light. That's a rough n tough reveg right there, lol.
Amazing job Mac. that plant you have revegging reminds me of my dads pepper "tree". tiny little thai peppers hot as hell. every year it would go down to stems by winter then start revegging again in spring. he must have had that thing for 10 years. It was about 5ft tall when he dug it up to move to a different house.

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Amazing job Mac. that plant you have revegging reminds me of my dads pepper "tree". tiny little thai peppers hot as hell. every year it would go down to stems by winter then start revegging again in spring. he must have had that thing for 10 years. It was about 5ft tall when he dug it up to move to a different house.
First time I've seen leaves generate out of nothing, pretty cool how life will find a way.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Can't wait to smoke some of this gelato. I chopped one CNC branch that was mature. Could have taken more, but I'll let them marinate some more. CNC has ramped up the resin production again after I turned the cobs down. I'm running a 100 amp service to the shed these are drying in. If for some reason our move doesn't happen again, this 8 x 8 shed is going to be my new flower room.

Gelato 4120190513_083152.jpg20190513_083159.jpg

CNC lower20190514_081425.jpg20190514_081430.jpg