Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I think it's time for me to start a thread over here. We'll just start with where I'm at right now, and go from there. I'm supposed to be moving soon, but the politics of it are keeping me in limbo right now. I have most of my equipment packed and ready to go, and have a lot more epuipment to buy for the new spot. I did score 2 xxxl raptor hoods and 2 xxxl sun system hood for 20 bones recently. I'm only running out of a 2 x 2 and a 2 x 4, right now. And somewhere close to 40 plants, most of which are clones that I'm stringing along, trying to keep them small. Taking cuts of cuts once they get too big. Let's start off with cnc, starchild pheno.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Here's 6 clones I put in next to cnc. All various heights so I have them on wood blocks. I can add/take away blocks to get them up where I need them. In order going down. We have a group pic, gg4, banana breath, A Dub, gelato 41,mendo breath, and wifi 43.20190408_203508.jpg20190408_203514.jpg20190408_203518.jpg20190408_203522.jpg20190408_203525.jpg20190408_203528.jpg20190408_203532.jpg

Yes that's me wearing socks and flip flops 😂. And no the pants aren't discolored, I didn't turn the lights down.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
You ever been smoking, and you pull the slide out of the bong..... Then you go to put it back in because there's nothing there to smoke? You know.... with out clearing the bong in between.... me neither.......

I guess I should explain my setup.....

2x4x71 tent
Temp/ humi control - Day83/Night78/H35
Another humi control for day /night - Dehu issues at the moment. Once I get that straightened out I can run separate day/night humidity.
6" 440cfm fan that runs on the temp controller
Space heater zip tied to a bar above. (do so at your own risk, you better be paying attention)
4" 110cfm, pulling air next to a window (winter)
5 CXB 3590's (cob led) dialed to about 85%
My temps behave better there.
All plants in coco perlite mix. Flowering plants are being fed mega crop, along with MC's bud explosion
and sweet candy. Supplemented with MC's calmag and/or calimagic. And I'm doing a half assed comparison between URB and Athena Biosis. CNC gets urb, and the others get biosis. I used biosis last year and thought my plants loved it, they were happy anyway. CNC is in a 5 gal pot, the other six are in 1 gals, don't think they're going to yield as much as cnc either. I'm sure I forgot a few things. I'll post as I think of anything interesting.

And I changed up cnc's feed tonight. I just learned last night MC's calmag is a nitrogen booster. I just started week 4 so that's no good. Went back to calimagic. Switched to MC's new formula 17g per 5 gallons. 10g sweet candy. 7.5g bud explosion. That gives me a ppm of 640. 40 higher than before but less N. I need to readjust it yet though. I need to fit my calmag in without topping 650. Her tips are still nice and I want to try to keep them that way, lol.

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Lil update on cnc. I took a couple of these at lights out, sorry for the pic quality. I'll try to get pics of the brands I pollinated tonight, seeds bursting out of her big time. They're gonna be bigguns. Pollinated with dankonomics purple stardawg pollen.

Attachments

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Most of these pics suck, I would have re-took them but it's lights lights out now. Have any of you guys seen the stoned mason by glass lung? I love this bong, if it breaks I just get a new mason jar out. I have a quartz banger for it too for dabs. Check them out, they're cheap too. This has been my go to at night for a while. Flower, live extract, and topped with a lil chunkier of cbd isolate.

Attachments

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Nice mac. What is that gizmo? Do you create your own isolate?
Ya I think I could have been a little more clear.... It's a bong called the stoned mason, Google "glass lung stoned mason". It's really just a mason jar bong, I dig it because I don't have to worry about breaking it. If it breaks you just bust out another mason jar. Comes with the bowl, and I bought a banger and cap to dab with it too.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
You ever been smoking, and you pull the slide out of the bong..... Then you go to put it back in because there's nothing there to smoke? You know.... with out clearing the bong in between.... me neither.......

I guess I should explain my setup.....

2x4x71 tent
Temp/ humi control - Day83/Night78/H35
Another humi control for day /night - Dehu issues at the moment. Once I get that straightened out I can run separate day/night humidity.
6" 440cfm fan that runs on the temp controller
Space heater zip tied to a bar above. (do so at your own risk, you better be paying attention)
4" 110cfm, pulling air next to a window (winter)
5 CXB 3590's (cob led) dialed to about 85%
My temps behave better there.
All plants in coco perlite mix. Flowering plants are being fed mega crop, along with MC's bud explosion
and sweet candy. Supplemented with MC's calmag and/or calimagic. And I'm doing a half assed comparison between URB and Athena Biosis. CNC gets urb, and the others get biosis. I used biosis last year and thought my plants loved it, they were happy anyway. CNC is in a 5 gal pot, the other six are in 1 gals, don't think they're going to yield as much as cnc either. I'm sure I forgot a few things. I'll post as I think of anything interesting.

And I changed up cnc's feed tonight. I just learned last night MC's calmag is a nitrogen booster. I just started week 4 so that's no good. Went back to calimagic. Switched to MC's new formula 17g per 5 gallons. 10g sweet candy. 7.5g bud explosion. That gives me a ppm of 640. 40 higher than before but less N. I need to readjust it yet though. I need to fit my calmag in without topping 650. Her tips are still nice and I want to try to keep them that way, lol.
Damn @Mac that CNC is a beastly looking girl. Looks like she is going to yield rely well. Just out of curiosity how late in flower are you running the sweet candy. I have been using the mycrohaze from extreme gardening. I will start the SW pretty soon after i flip to 12/12 but i stop with the mycrohaze around week 5 so i stop the SW about the same time. I thought maybe that i was providing food for the mycrohaze with the SC. I am using the BE starting at the end of week 3 as well.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn @Mac that CNC is a beastly looking girl. Looks like she is going to yield rely well. Just out of curiosity how late in flower are you running the sweet candy. I have been using the mycrohaze from extreme gardening. I will start the SW pretty soon after i flip to 12/12 but i stop with the mycrohaze around week 5 so i stop the SW about the same time. I thought maybe that i was providing food for the mycrohaze with the SC. I am using the BE starting at the end of week 3 as well.
This is the first time I've used sweet candy. Last year I just used bud explosion at 1-2 grabs per gallon. She's a hungry girl. And I'm not a flusher but I'm think of tapering at the end to make sure she uses up excess nutes.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
You might want to keep it going longer than week 5. There's other micro life that could benefit from the carbs. Just a thought.
@Mac i am in coco would that still apply to me? Is there still micro life after i finish adding the mycrohaze at week 5( i think i went 6 weeks on my current grow). !0 week strain. Also i do the same thing taper down toward the end. Maybe next time i will try running the SW a little longer.