Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
And here is A Dub, gelato 41 (bacio), mendo breath, and wifi 43, pics in that order. The bacio cut is putting out the most frost early in, the most fragrant too right now. Mendo is a serious stretcher, it as tall as cnc in a 1 gallon pot. Wifi looking og for sure, no smell yet. Not much outdoor from A Dub either yet. 20190419_075732.jpg20190419_075743.jpg20190419_075806.jpg20190419_075756.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Oh and I found a triplet on one of my seeded branches. I pollinated 4 branches with purple stardawg and these seeds are huge. Bursting out of the calyx. Looking forward to finding a nice male out of these. If you zoom in just before my thumb you can clearly see 2, and there's one more below them. I've had twins, but never triplets. 20190418_201259.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
@Mac what is your guess (dried weight) on what that CNC is going to produce?
In thinking 6-8 zips, the cookie bud structure doesn't lend the best yields. But if she comes out dense af, it will definitly help. I'm thinking 3-4 on the other 4 plants. Pulling 12 zips out of 2x4 won't hurt my feelings though. This is the first time I've ran her under the cobs, so we shall see.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
In thinking 6-8 zips, the cookie bud structure doesn't lend the best yields. But if she comes out dense af, it will definitly help. I'm thinking 3-4 on the other 4 plants. Pulling 12 zips out of 2x4 won't hurt my feelings though. This is the first time I've ran her under the cobs, so we shall see.
I started growing in a 2x4 cabnet. I know it took me quite a few grows to top the 12 zip mark and i don't think it was much more than that. That CNC almost looks like a mom you are flowing out with that thick stalk. Looks like she was in veg for a good while. I do have a pack of the CNC i will get to eventually. That and JP seem to be the flagship strains to me.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I started growing in a 2x4 cabnet. I know it took me quite a few grows to top the 12 zip mark and i don't think it was much more than that. That CNC almost looks like a mom you are flowing out with that thick stalk. Looks like she was in veg for a good while. I do have a pack of the CNC i will get to eventually. That and JP seem to be the flagship strains to me.
Yes I don't think think you can go wrong with either of those. And I see you have a sharp eye. If you look close you can see a brown portion of the main where I cut her to reveg last year. This is the second and last time I'm going to flower her, she's moving to designated mom status. She grew pretty big this winter in veg and I said fuck it, I'm going to flower her one more time. Same cnc I made the f2's with and a couple other sets of beans too. She's a pretty special pheno, at least I think so.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Just did the math on that. If I hit 12 zips that would be right around 1.2 grams per watt, maybe more. My light is 315w cranked up, but I have dialed back to about 80%.
I had a pair of Black Dog 200's blurple lights in there. My last flower grow in there i almost hit 1 gr per watt. Just shy of it too. That is is a pretty loose target when you think about it some strains might yield twice as much as the other.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I had a pair of Black Dog 200's blurple lights in there. My last flower grow in there i almost hit 1 gr per watt. Just shy of it too. That is is a pretty loose target when you think about it some strains might yield twice as much as the other.
Oh yeah it is, I was just using it for reference more than anything. I think all any of us can do is, try to maximize the potential of our own spaces. What do you think of lbs per light? Seems to be used commercially a lot.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Oh yeah it is, I was just using it for reference more than anything. I think all any of us can do is, try to maximize the potential of our own spaces. What do you think of lbs per light? Seems to be used commercially a lot.
My favorite one is that book 3lbs per light. This book could be your's for a mere 100 dollars. That price may not be right but it was something outrages.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yes I don't think think you can go wrong with either of those. And I see you have a sharp eye. If you look close you can see a brown portion of the main where I cut her to reveg last year. This is the second and last time I'm going to flower her, she's moving to designated mom status. She grew pretty big this winter in veg and I said fuck it, I'm going to flower her one more time. Same cnc I made the f2's with and a couple other sets of beans too. She's a pretty special pheno, at least I think so.
This is the purp pheno? Mac's cut? Nicely done my man. Girls are loving life.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Alrighty another update on what's been going on. CNC pumping out bud and frost, getting her leaf crinkle on too. She's just starting to get a touch of purple, and to be honest she's just a little bit off this go around. I'm thinking it's the big plant, little space syndrome. Don't get me wrong she's going to produce just fine. But I've grown her a few times now, and I can just see a little difference in the way she responds and grows. Still a beastly, frosty plant and overall I'm pumped to have some of her buds around again. 20190426_203213.jpg20190426_202813.jpg20190426_202850.jpg20190425_223839.jpg