Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Looking forward to it mate.. I haven't really dabbled in extracts but hoping to in a grow or 2's time..
I still have some learning to to do about the growing stage yet lol
You're in the right place man. Lots of skilled growers around this forum, and a bit if guys that do extracts too. I'll be posting my extract process in this thread soon as well. I'm actually going back to blasting bho, haven't blasted in years. But I found a new tech for making diamonds and terp sauce, and it requires blasting live material.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Man I fuck shit up too. Lol. Just another learning experience is all.
I'd rather figure out what I did and document it and save other folks the trouble of it happening and or help em out if they did it too. Lol.
Good stuff mang.
Ya I'll be honest, every issue I've had with this run is due to me trying to cram 10 pounds of shit into a 5 pound sack, lol. I did it to myself trying maximize my harvest. I'll still get enough quality and quantity to make it worth while, it's just been a lot of maintenance.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
These 4 are doing well. I think mendo breath is going to have bigger buds than I gave it credit for. The smells coming off that plant are so complex. I'm getting a lil baby shit, meat like the same kinda meat smell I had black domina giving me a few years back. It's like a steak marinated in worchester and seared on the grill..... So baby shit not really in a bad way, meat, and a sweet smell I can't pinpoint. Out of all these I can't wait to sample mendo breath. Gelato has a really nice nose too and frost to boot. View attachment 6137

Gelato 41 (bacio) View attachment 6138

A-DubView attachment 6139

Mendo BreathView attachment 6140

Wifi 43View attachment 6141
Wow! That Wifi looks bodacious. That's the kind of girl you want to say. HOW YOU DOING>

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
You're in the right place man. Lots of skilled growers around this forum, and a bit if guys that do extracts too. I'll be posting my extract process in this thread soon as well. I'm actually going back to blasting bho, haven't blasted in years. But I found a new tech for making diamonds and terp sauce, and it requires blasting live material.
Hell yea,Im interested in that diamond sauce
Just seemed to require expensive equipment.At least it did when I last looked.
Im also interested in that rosin jar tech.Seems easier and cheaper lol.

SSGrower

Average Grower
I think it will be fine. I plan on blasting half of this plant for my extracts that I can't live without these days, lol. The buds from about 6" down are dense with pistils turned, I think those will be my buds for smoking. Kinda ass backwards but I think the tops will get blasted. Pics in a while.
Apparently with this update I lost the delete draft button so after accidentally hitting the reply button, here we are.
Sorry mac.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Hell yea,Im interested in that diamond sauce
Just seemed to require expensive equipment.At least it did when I last looked.
Im also interested in that rosin jar tech.Seems easier and cheaper lol.
This tek I'm going to be using will require a blast tube ( I was blasting with pvc pipe years ago, that's how long its been since I've done this) so blast tube, a couple mason jars, a heat mat and controller, and time. And it sounds like even if you don't nail the tek you still end up with sugar wax, which is still tastier than wax or shatter. Ed Rossinthol really broke it down nice and simple in this link.

Last edited:

Erick31876

Solo cup champion 2019
This tek I'm going to be using will require a blast tube ( I was blasting with pvc pipe years ago, that's how long its been since I've done this) so blast tube, a couple mason jars, a heat mat and controller, and time. And it sounds like even if you don't nail the tek you still end up with sugar wax, which is still tastier than wax or shatter. Ed Rossinthol really broke it down nice and simple in this link.

Great article/ tutorial. What is the tek that you are using @macsnax ? I am very interested in making them

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

I bought his latest book that the info came from. Well worth buying IMO.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

Ahh ok,I have all those tools..glass tube tho. Ill be lurking your tek.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I found it on Amazon. One of the reviewers were saying this book is required to attend oaksterdam universitie. Gotta be some good info in there.
It cleared up a lot of questions i had about extracts. Also will be nice to have around to reference different things. I think i found mine on Amazon. I have about a half dozen grow books that i deem worthy of keeping and that is one of them.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Gelato is coming down today, I could let her go another week. But I need to free up some space. I'm getting ready to reverse a couple females soon. It's a phenomenal plant and this cut will be with me for some time. 20190512_082505.jpg20190512_082515.jpg

And I was going over A-Dub, I check my flowering plants over closely every couple days. Anyway, I pressed on a calyx on the main and an A-Dub x cnc f2 bean popped out. Pretty quick maturing bean. 20190512_084409.jpg