Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok I'm a day late on this update, but things went better this week for sure. After I dialed my cobs down to around 65%, it was only 3 days and I noticed new and heavy resin production. All I really did was a couple super light feedings and now she's on half strength of her normal flower feed, and I'm just going to finish her like that. The whole thing was like it kinda hit the pause button on her for about a week, and now she's back at it. Should be chopping in about 7-10 days. Here she is at day 67.

20190518_202513.jpg20190518_202540.jpg20190518_202553.jpg20190518_202522.jpg20190518_202502.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Made a batch of canna gummies this morning. Fucked up the math, now I have to eat twice as much for my dose. I redid the math after I made them and they only came out at 10mg thc per bear, 40 per worm. I've been taking 20-30mg every night. So this batch will go quick, but that's ok. They're not directly on the newspaper, there's a piece of wax paper between.20190519_121716.jpg

pleasecheese

Really Active Member
Made a batch of canna gummies this morning. Fucked up the math, now I have to eat twice as much for my dose. I redid the math after I made them and they only came out at 10mg thc per bear, 40 per worm. I've been taking 20-30mg every night. So this batch will go quick, but that's ok. They're not directly on the newspaper, there's a piece of wax paper between.View attachment 6921
great job, What flavor are they? very professional. have you made a how to on this? i thought i saw something about gummies in another thread but i cant find it

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
great job, What flavor are they? very professional. have you made a how to on this? i thought i saw something about gummies in another thread but i cant find it
Those are black cherry. Last time I used a jolly rancher flavored jello, they were pretty tasty. I couldn't find the recipe that I was using and liked the most. I should have emailed it to myself. The website is gone that it was on. I think if I fuck with it, I can reconstruct it. I remember everthing that was in it just not the ratios and whatnot. Anyways gummies are super easy to make, you can buy the molds and anything else needed on amazon. Here's the recipe I used today. I prefer sunflower or soy lecithin to vegetable glycerin. If anyone uses this recipe they should consider replacing the VG with a lecithin. It helps your body use the resin to its potential. I use a concentrate and do the math on potentcy at around 70% thc. So that's 1400mg of thc ÷ number of gummies. It gets you close enough that you can measure your dosage and know how much you should give someone else.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Made a batch of canna gummies this morning. Fucked up the math, now I have to eat twice as much for my dose. I redid the math after I made them and they only came out at 10mg thc per bear, 40 per worm. I've been taking 20-30mg every night. So this batch will go quick, but that's ok. They're not directly on the newspaper, there's a piece of wax paper between.View attachment 6921
Damn those gummy worms look just like night crawlers. I would have to have some fun with those gummy's.

Bruno8437

Super Active Member
If anyone uses this recipe they should consider replacing the VG with a lecithin. It helps your body use the resin to its potential. I use a concentrate and do the math on potentcy at around 70% thc. So that's 1400mg of thc ÷ number of gummies. It gets you close enough that you can measure your dosage and know how much you should give someone else.
So do you just mix the lecithin with the concentrate and then add the mix to the hot gelatin mixture or do you dissolve the lecithin/concentrate in something else? How much lecithin do you add per gram of concentrate?

My first batch of gummies I just dissolved the QWET back into small amount everclear and mix it into the gelatin but I think it wanted to separate out. Lecithin should help with that.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
What I did today was mix the jello and gelatin. I added cold water and mixed that. Then to the side I had the lecithin mixed with my concentrate, you can warm the lecithin to do this. Then I popped the jello in the microwave for 30 sec, it gets it warm enough to add the concentrate. Stir gently, let sit a min and back into the microwave. I repeat this 3-4 times and the last time I do 15 sec. What I'm doing is trying to do is get the bubbles out and everything mixed well. This is how the gummies come out looking clear, if there's bubbles they look cloudy. That part is from my old recipe, I kinda did the parts I remembered and used that recipe to fill in the blanks.

Oops @Bruno8437