Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
And the other 4 in there with cnc. They're doing great other than one little mishap. I had a clip on fan above A-Dub. I never trust those things and always use duck tape or a clamp to secure them. You can actually see the yellow tape on the pole in the second pic. Well..... It fell and broke 4 branches off of her, 4 branches and 2 buds on the main actually. Pissed me right the fuck off, but it is what it is. It didn't seem to affect the plant much, so down the road we go. I think I'll start using gorilla tape for a stronger hold. Gelato is still pumping out the most frost out of these 4, and mendo breath is right behind her. Wifi I want to sample the smoke from this plant first. But most of everthing I'm working with here has a tall hybrid structure. Could be a good candidate to hit with some cncf2 pollen, those two structures combined could be interesting. 20190426_203148.jpg20190426_203444.jpg

A-Dub 20190426_203312.jpg

Gelato 4120190426_203414.jpg

Mendo Breath20190426_203327.jpg

Wifi 4320190426_203435.jpg
And king of the tent. It made its way over from the veg tent. It was having trouble moving around so I moved to the other plants. It's been on the bamboo for two days. I dig the soldier bugs, I have a ton of them mating right now. 20190426_065918.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
These girls are rapidly approaching chop. Cnc and gelato are probably about 10 days out. CNC is building bigger buds than I expected for having so many tops. But I don't think I'll pull 12 zips from this tent, I'm thinking around 10. Which is fine by me, this all to re-up my personal stash. And I don't think I'll ever flower a big plant in tight quarters again. Shits cutting into my family time, she been a lot of maintenance, lol. 20190503_204113.jpg20190501_202043.jpg20190501_202219.jpg20190501_202124.jpg20190503_203714.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
And back to gelato 41. This plant is on day 42, swelling, tipping over, and pistils turning. I asked the guy I got her from and he says a little over 8 weeks. I don't think she'll go longer than 2 more weeks. That will still be under 60 days! This little environment is new and so are the cobs. It's really the only thing I can think of for a reason why it's finishing so quick. A-Dub, mendo breath and wifi aren't too far behind her either. However CNC looks to be on track for her usual 64 days :eek:, hell if I know. I'm not going to complain about quick finishing plants. 20190503_204037.jpg

Gelato 41
20190503_203803.jpg

A-Dub
20190501_202338.jpg

Mendo Breath and her insanely complex nose. I'm not going to try to describe it, but it's amazing. Rather small cookie buds, but if she smokes like she smells, she'll stay around for sure. 20190503_203904.jpg

And wifi 43
I'm guessing the plant kicks resin production up towards the end, not much to see but some og looking buds. 20190503_203920.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
These girls are rapidly approaching chop. Cnc and gelato are probably about 10 days out. CNC is building bigger buds than I expected for having so many tops. But I don't think I'll pull 12 zips from this tent, I'm thinking around 10. Which is fine by me, this all to re-up my personal stash. And I don't think I'll ever flower a big plant in tight quarters again. Shits cutting into my family time, she been a lot of maintenance, lol. View attachment 5422View attachment 5423View attachment 5424View attachment 5425View attachment 5426
@Mac that CNC is solid proof of the old saying ( more roots more fruits). I bet she was a solid mass of roots.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
CNC update.... She was cruising along just fine and she started to fade. I'm waiting and waiting for her to keep fading, then she starts looking a lil burnt. Like she got sensitive to the same intensity she's been under for 7 weeks. I dialed back the cobs, but she looks kinda half faded and sad about it. I'm sure she'll still finish up good, just kinda weird. And I do have those cobs about 12" inches away, too much shit in a little tent. I was running them at about 80%, dialed back to about 65% after that happened. Anyway with all that said she looks to be going over that 64 days some, maybe an extra week. Today is day 59. This is the first time she's ever gotten temperamental on me, so I dialed down the pk booster and dropped her to 3 grams per gallon MC. I think I'll just baby her to the finish line. I want her to keep producing resin even it's less than before this incident.

Attachments

SSGrower

Average Grower
CNC update.... She was cruising along just fine and she started to fade. I'm waiting and waiting for her to keep fading, then she starts looking a lil burnt. Like she got sensitive to the same intensity she's been under for 7 weeks. I dialed back the cobs, but she looks kinda half faded and sad about it. I'm sure she'll still finish up good, just kinda weird. And I do have those cobs about 12" inches away, too much shit in a little tent. I was running them at about 80%, dialed back to about 65% after that happened. Anyway with all that said she looks to be going over that 64 days some, maybe an extra week. Today is day 59. This is the first time she's ever gotten temperamental on me, so I dialed down the pk booster and dropped her to 3 grams per gallon MC. I think I'll just baby her to the finish line. I want her to keep producing resin even it's less than before this incident.
I think you are onto the root cause with the intensity but were it me I might skip MC for a feeding or two, maybe go every other? Maybe some epsom too? MC is also what lead me to using pickle crisp (CaCl) and trying to feed mg and ca seperately.

They did an update last night, things went a little wonky as does when fighting sock puppets.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
If I was in soil I would probably just give water up to the end. But I'm in coco, I have to put something in everytime I water. I was considering more like 2 grams MC and calimagic. Now you've got me thinking if I should drop it more. She's been looking better everyday, I'll see how she looks tonight when the lights come on. Maybe bare minimum feed until the end is a good option. I would like her to finish fading, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

SaintyMcCunt

The Convict
I think it will be fine. I plan on blasting half of this plant for my extracts that I can't live without these days, lol. The buds from about 6" down are dense with pistils turned, I think those will be my buds for smoking. Kinda ass backwards but I think the tops will get blasted. Pics in a while.
Looking forward to it mate.. I haven't really dabbled in extracts but hoping to in a grow or 2's time..
I still have some learning to to do about the growing stage yet lol

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Ok here we go.... It's really just the tops that we're affected. And I'm not scared to show my fuck ups. You're always going to run into an unknown variable, it really comes down to how we deal issues. You can see the lowers in the last few pics look to be on schedule for how this plant usually runs. I really don't think it was a ton of damage, just made the tops start to foxtail a touch, probably lost some resin too. 20190511_075923.jpg20190511_075618.jpg20190511_075608.jpg20190511_075558.jpg20190511_075430.jpg

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
These 4 are doing well. I think mendo breath is going to have bigger buds than I gave it credit for. The smells coming off that plant are so complex. I'm getting a lil baby shit, meat like the same kinda meat smell I had black domina giving me a few years back. It's like a steak marinated in worchester and seared on the grill..... So baby shit not really in a bad way, meat, and a sweet smell I can't pinpoint. Out of all these I can't wait to sample mendo breath. Gelato has a really nice nose too and frost to boot. 20190511_075626.jpg

Gelato 41 (bacio) 20190511_075729.jpg

A-Dub20190511_075750.jpg

Mendo Breath20190511_075801.jpg

Wifi 4320190511_075849.jpg