Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
And how do I start farming this....

New Cannabis Compound 30 Times More Potent Than THC Found In One Marijuana Variety
Lol the second sentence literally says they don’t even know if it’s psychoactive

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Do it up brotha. I'd love to have someone around here to compare notes with. Where you plan on buying spores from?
As soon as I get situated again I'm on it. Have a bunch of notes around here somewhere and threads on riu and a few other places around the webs. I honestly don't even remember the site I found. Id have to redo that part of the search. Most likely will reread everything again since my memory isnt to good after a few hits to the head lol. Any recommendations is appreciated. The site I had found had everything from around the world and was reputable. Wish I could find it.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
As soon as I get situated again I'm on it. Have a bunch of notes around here somewhere and threads on riu and a few other places around the webs. I honestly don't even remember the site I found. Id have to redo that part of the search. Most likely will reread everything again since my memory isnt to good after a few hits to the head lol. Any recommendations is appreciated. The site I had found had everything from around the world and was reputable. Wish I could find it.
I was just curious. I went with doc because I like what's he's up to with different strains of fungi and to support a fellow growmie. I'm sure there's a lot of reputable spore sources, go with what you're digging brotha. Def let me know when you get around to growing some. I'm pretty sure I'll lose some of these jars to contamination, but I'm learning and that's ok. I'll be building a reusable glove box out of a clear plastic tote soon. I'd like to perfect the inoculation step because I feel that's the most crucial. I keep referring to this stuff as "advanced germination" lol.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I was just curious. I went with doc because I like what's he's up to with different strains of fungi and to support a fellow growmie. I'm sure there's a lot of reputable spore sources, go with what you're digging brotha. Def let me know when you get around to growing some. I'm pretty sure I'll lose some of these jars to contamination, but I'm learning and that's ok. I'll be building a reusable glove box out of a clear plastic tote soon. I'd like to perfect the inoculation step because I feel that's the most crucial. I keep referring to this stuff as "advanced germination" lol.
I fuck with it! Appreciate the interest! Don't get it twisted homie! I know I want some crazy ass ones from Columbia Africa and somewhere near Russia. Lol. I just have a lot on my plate ATM and I can't afford to have fun right now lol. Trust me I'll be setting up a journal for that for us. I know there's a few others on here who do advanced germination. Thundercst fries taught me the basics in the early years of his thread.
Perfect inoculation and spread the love.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I fuck with it! Appreciate the interest! Don't get it twisted homie! I know I want some crazy ass ones from Columbia Africa and somewhere near Russia. Lol. I just have a lot on my plate ATM and I can't afford to have fun right now lol. Trust me I'll be setting up a journal for that for us. I know there's a few others on here who do advanced germination. Thundercst fries taught me the basics in the early years of his thread.
Perfect inoculation and spread the love.
Oh didn't even mention..... Thundercat is one of my closer growmies. He works for doc these days and is willing to help with any kind of info he can pass along. Really good dude that is a pretty amazing glass artist as well. I've gotten a couple pieces from him now, plan on having him make me a matching set in the future.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I volunteer to be Ya'll lab rat and eat enough to give very good feedback hpguifouoôvmuyi ... I work cheap too and it's a known fact my liver and kidneys are beyond redemption .
If I don't eat em all as I pick em.
You have been dubbed our "psychedelic research volunteer", reporting from the depths of outer space 🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣Thundercat is the man. Helped me with my frist grow him and renfro. Only people I talked to on riu besides Heisen. Small world. Yeah I've heard about his glass and just recently got back into collecting it. Would definitely love some of his work inml my collection when the time comes. Pardon my ignorance or it went over my head who/what is doc cause to me that's the department of corrections.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
If I don't eat em all as I pick em.

🤣🤣🤣Thundercat is the man. Helped me with my frist grow him and renfro. Only people I talked to on riu besides Heisen. Small world. Yeah I've heard about his glass and just recently got back into collecting it. Would definitely love some of his work inml my collection when the time comes. Pardon my ignorance or it went over my head who/what is doc cause to me that's the department of corrections.
Doc as in docs dank seeds lol, I believe it's docsdankspores on the mushroom side of things though.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
So with me continuing to work the cookies n chem line, I need to get my hands on more of the original f1's. I have around 30 beans right now and would like to try to at least double that if I can. I don't have the f1 male that I made the original f2's with a couple years ago. So I'm going to have to go through some seeds to find another male that is as nice or better. I'm really looking forward to this project and plan to use my starchild f1 momma as the female, also mother to the DDB line. If anybody has some of these stashed or knows where to find some please let me know. 🤙

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I'm super excited about this. You were gracious enough to send me your f2s. Once things settled down in the garden I had planned on popping 5 of your f2s with 5 of @Bodyne f3s and doing a mashup as well as continuing each line separately, well at least that's the plan 🤪😆 it could all go to hell and just have a nice mix up of both either way I'm sure they'll be fire. I'll be lurking.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I'm super excited about this. You were gracious enough to send me your f2s. Once things settled down in the garden I had planned on popping 5 of your f2s with 5 of @Bodyne f3s and doing a mashup as well as continuing each line separately, well at least that's the plan 🤪😆 it could all go to hell and just have a nice mix up of both either way I'm sure they'll be fire. I'll be lurking.
I'm pretty stoked about it too bro. Kind of a no brainer that it's gonna be a good thing. And with you guys playing with these genetics and @SSGrower has done some work with it too, it sure isn't going to be lost anytime soon.