Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
can

Cannaventure will be, he's going to be helping promote me as well. Nobody knows who I am yet, lol. I might take orders myself as well, haven't got that far yet.
Congratulations! That's awesome to hear Mac! Can't wait to see what comes for you. I'm super elated to have already in my possession your ddb. Garden is on a stand still until these mites fuck off. They're definitely getting tossed into rotation.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Absolutely more goodies to come man. That doesn't look like a bad plant but I think you might want to dig a little deeper into those packs at some point. Let me know what you think about the buzz, most I've smoked lean to the uppy side. Awesome report too, can't thank you enough for taking the time to document it. Good shtuff buddy 👍
It's definitely not a bad plant at all. I absolutely love that cookie smell taste. If it's got the GSC Euphoria, I'm all about it. What kind of smells and tastes can you pull from the famous classic GSC? The next time I run this I will drop at least 4 if not 8.
Thanks for the compliment, pleasure was all mine. Looking forward to the next run (y)

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
It's definitely not a bad plant at all. I absolutely love that cookie smell taste. If it's got the GSC Euphoria, I'm all about it. What kind of smells and tastes can you pull from the famous classic GSC? The next time I run this I will drop at least 4 if not 8.
Thanks for the compliment, pleasure was all mine. Looking forward to the next run (y)
A lot of different smells on cookie cuts. Cherry, grape, og, gas..... That's just in the original gsc itself.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
If You need a small run done sure .
Fuck I'm sorry that was supposed to be in a DM to someone else, The CNC X , what Swedbank they goin on ? Fems or Regs and pack cost , I am trying to acquire at least 1 pack from every breeder on this platform
[/QUOTE]

I gotcha man, no worries. This all promo stuff right now, it will be a couple months before I'll have them up for sale. And I'm still making seeds, lol.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I know I've been neglecting my thread over here. Just been really busy with work and plants, lol. I made some gummies yesterday and thought I would post a quick vid that I took of the decarb tech I've been using for oil. I stumbled on this somewhere online last year. But it's a really nice way to decarb, you just have to pay attention.

You're going to need a......
hotplate
IR temp gun
Small round bottom pyrex dish

The dish I use has a really thick bottom so I end up running my hotplate at around 360f to hit 225f oil temp. Use the temp gun to check the oil, plate, and the bottom of the dish sporadically. The coolest part of this to me is that you can actually watch the decarb action. Bubbles will form in the oil and at it's peak of "activity" you will see a lot of bubbles moving. They will start to slow and then the bubbles will stop. Once there are no more bubbles rising or moving take it off the heat. This is your max % decarb, any further and you're now degrading to cbn.

IMG_4052.jpgIMG_4050.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I know I've been neglecting my thread over here. Just been really busy with work and plants, lol. I made some gummies yesterday and thought I would post a quick vid that I took of the decarb tech I've been using for oil. I stumbled on this somewhere online last year. But it's a really nice way to decarb, you just have to pay attention.

You're going to need a......
hotplate
IR temp gun
Small round bottom pyrex dish

The dish I use has a really thick bottom so I end up running my hotplate at around 360f to hit 225f oil temp. Use the temp gun to check the oil, plate, and the bottom of the dish sporadically. The coolest part of this to me is that you can actually watch the decarb action. Bubbles will form in the oil and at it's peak of "activity" you will see a lot of bubbles moving. They will start to slow and then the bubbles will stop. Once there are no more bubbles rising or moving take it off the heat. This is your max % decarb, any further and you're now degrading to cbn.

View attachment 41572View attachment 41573
I could have had some serious fun with those worm gummies out on the boat. I used to carry bloodworms for bottom fishing bait that had a similar color. I can here them know. That is so gross Capt. i can't believe you ate those worms. Especially if they were already a little green around the gills.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I could have had some serious fun with those worm gummies out on the boat. I used to carry bloodworms for bottom fishing bait that had a similar color. I can here them know. That is so gross Capt. i can't believe you ate those worms. Especially if they were already a little green around the gills.
My stoner mind :rolleyes: thought that you were going to use them as bait and get the fish stoned :rolleyes:😄

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yes. Thc infused scrapple. 100% Organic. Just feed the pigs whole plants and decarbed buds. Thc will store in the fat. Boom. Now to try this with cows. Thc infused milk and steaks.
Ew dude scrapple is fucked lol. I used to like it when I was a kid but I can’t get over what it is. My step moms dad lives in jersey so when my parents would go visit they would always bring that bullshit back haha. They always brought back some fire ass mustard tho lol.