Mac's lovely ladies and some dudes too

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
If the site is still around, check out shroomery.org, the original on all things fungi.

One of our chucker members, @jpcyan, has loads of experience. Good guy, kind hearted soul who loves to share. Have not tried his creations but he has years of experience, was even able to fruit panaleous cyanescens. He hasn't been on here lately but pops in from time to time.

Back in the day it was Ryche Hawk who had the good spores from all over the world. Mushroom John may still be around too, he went on forays around the world finding new specimens. Imagine going to the temples in Angkor Wat Cambodia and scooping up cubes, making prints, and smuggling them back.

Good shit guys I'll be watching (as usual lol) 😄

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
If the site is still around, check out shroomery.org, the original on all things fungi.

One of our chucker members, @jpcyan, has loads of experience. Good guy, kind hearted soul who loves to share. Have not tried his creations but he has years of experience, was even able to fruit panaleous cyanescens. He hasn't been on here lately but pops in from time to time.

Back in the day it was Ryche Hawk who had the good spores from all over the world. Mushroom John may still be around too, he went on forays around the world finding new specimens. Imagine going to the temples in Angkor Wat Cambodia and scooping up cubes, making prints, and smuggling them back.

Shroomery.org is legit one of my best friends hangs out over there that’s how he learned and he taught me lol

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Shroomery.org is legit one of my best friends hangs out over there that’s how he learned and he taught me lol
One of the best back in the early web days. Just haven't been back, as I pursued other interests. Never got the opportunity to run anything, 20 years of the rat race and I finally get to put at least something into action (weed). Shrooms are on that list. Microdosing is very helpful and has loads of potential for folks with PTSD among other things.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
One of the best back in the early web days. Just haven't been back, as I pursued other interests. Never got the opportunity to run anything, 20 years of the rat race and I finally get to put at least something into action (weed). Shrooms are on that list. Microdosing is very helpful and has loads of potential for folks with PTSD among other things.
Yea dude mushrooms are really good for your brain. Not just psilocybin mushrooms but lions mane and others too. They stimulate neuro- genesis causing your brain to grow new neurons. It can help repair and reroute the pathways of the brain as well as multiplying the actual number of connections your brain makes. Really cool shit.

Chiefer888

So with me continuing to work the cookies n chem line, I need to get my hands on more of the original f1's. I have around 30 beans right now and would like to try to at least double that if I can. I don't have the f1 male that I made the original f2's with a couple years ago. So I'm going to have to go through some seeds to find another male that is as nice or better. I'm really looking forward to this project and plan to use my starchild f1 momma as the female, also mother to the DDB line. If anybody has some of these stashed or knows where to find some please let me know. 🤙
I have some of the CNC f2s I got from @SSGrower , I could certainly sacrifice these for the cause if it would be helpful for your project. I have been running those crosses and they are the biggest and most resilient in the garden. Plus, the Cindy Haze Cream that I revegged is great smoke even though this newb didn’t grow it to its maximum potential the first go round.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN

Where is that dude? Told him a couple months back I was gonna need the pro tips lol.

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
Yea dude mushrooms are really good for your brain. Not just psilocybin mushrooms but lions mane and others too. They stimulate neuro- genesis causing your brain to grow new neurons. It can help repair and reroute the pathways of the brain as well as multiplying the actual number of connections your brain makes. Really cool shit.
I plan on doing some microdosing whenever I see some shrooms out of these. Really interested in the position effects on the brain.

Last edited:

macsnax

PICK YOUR OWN
I have some of the CNC f2s I got from @SSGrower , I could certainly sacrifice these for the cause if it would be helpful for your project. I have been running those crosses and they are the biggest and most resilient in the garden. Plus, the Cindy Haze Cream that I revegged is great smoke even though this newb didn’t grow it to its maximum potential the first go round.
Thanks buddy, but it's gu's original f1's that I need. I still have a bit of my f2's, what I need atm is an f1 male. Good karma for having your heart in the right place though 🤙

SSGrower

Average Grower
Thanks buddy, but it's gu's original f1's that I need. I still have a bit of my f2's, what I need atm is an f1 male. Good karma for having your heart in the right place though 🤙
Plus you already have about 50 of those beans. @Chiefer888 generous offer. To clairify those are f3's chief, one of macs f2s dusted with an f1. @macsnax I have a couple f1's yours to have, lets grab a beer.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Hey @TheSpaceFarm do you know much about bulk substrate? Any tech on doing whole tubs?
I always used coco in the tubs but to be honest I could only get the tubs to work once without my buddies supervision. I had basically 100% success just letting them grow out of the jars. Takes Longer to harvest because only a few come out at a time as opposed to a whole tub full. but the success rate was higher, for me at least. And when I had contaminated jars or tubs I always took em out to the forest, buried them and smashed the jars open, come back later and about half the time nature would take care of the nasties and I would have hella mushrooms waiting for me