PICK YOUR OWN
Absolutely more goodies to come man. That doesn't look like a bad plant but I think you might want to dig a little deeper into those packs at some point. Let me know what you think about the buzz, most I've smoked lean to the uppy side. Awesome report too, can't thank you enough for taking the time to document it. Good shtuff buddyDouble Dawg Biscuits #2 - Day 68 - chop as early as tonight
Mix of Flash and Non-Flash pics
- 5.5" ~1/2 gal square pots
- HydroRed inspired F&D Totes
- Megacrop v3 & Cali-Magic (2mL/gal) - (600 PPM, swinging pH as low as 5.2 to 7.1 , minimal supervision and adjustments)
- Decent resilience to multiple stressors. Can be a bit finicky if not consistent with feeding/pH.
- Light leaks, some accidental inconsistent light schedule a few times
- Low res dry out periods - this was a thirsty plant so it may have affected its growth a bit
- Aggressive whitefly eradication may have slowed it down a bit
- No intersex issues (nanners/balls)
- Untrained, free-growing structure
- Sturdy, pliable stalk and stems. Easily bounces back from bending and knocking around.
- Silica used once during entire grow
View attachment 37368
View attachment 37370
View attachment 37371
Beautiful 11-blader, had a couple of these. Dark green sugar leaves against a lime green bud background is reminiscent of Sour Diesel, GG4 and some cuts of GSC.
View attachment 37372
View attachment 37373
Nice work @macsnax, this plant persevered and didn't herm out despite some hiccups. I ran 4 regs (2x DDB, 2x CnC). This was the only plant that made it through with a decent yield and nice classic structure. 2 males, and one CnC runt that is still in the tent to see if I can push it as far as I can go. A part of this is because of neglect and lack of management. The F&D Totes that I'm running are starting to get better dialed so I feel a future run is in order to see if I can get something closer to what you're churning out. Overall, I am expecting some bombass smoke outta this, with the heavy famous Cookie smell and taste (with a skunky twist!) I am also very intrigued by Cookies n Chem, I was really after that one but luck wasn't on my side this time around.
I sincerely appreciate you giving us the opportunity to test your genetics. I think you may have some other goodies you'd like for me to run outta your stable as well