Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

sandman83

Super Active Member
Year 1....back when i only knew canuck seeds...i killed over 600 bucks worth of seeds...murdered EVERYTHING but 1 single autoflower that produced about an 8th.

No education is free...:D
That is kinda where I am at right now....3 very unhappy girls in the room and debating just cutting and simplifying.

Ouch waited a day to respond and saw the carnage, sorry about the situation.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
View attachment 49774

(Not trying to make light of your situation, just bringing a bit of humor)
Thanks man. It actually put light on the situation and it needed to happen. It was coming and I should have done it a while ago.
That is kinda where I am at right now....3 very unhappy girls in the room and debating just cutting and simplifying.

Ouch waited a day to respond and saw the carnage, sorry about the situation.
No shit right? All good though. Now i just decide what to run next.
Wow. Sorry to hear about this. That sucks that he is so immature that he needed to destroy your plants.
He was yelling at them. Maybe it was transference anger?
Better sooner than later. I was married 30 years. I think it was probably after about 25 she turned into a cheating whore. She got fatter and a trailer-beau to keep her happy - I have a house, land, no debt, and peace of mind.
Glad that worked out for ya homie. Trim the fat as they say. Lol.

I've got a very bright future coming and plenty of shit to look forward to. A move coming up and a bit more I'll get in to later. I'm going to be gravy.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
He killed the plant....my first wife stayed up all night and cut my head out of every picture in the house...when i left in the morning in the passenger seat were about 100 of my heads in the passenger seat.

I thought it was the funniest thing EVER.

One day you will laugh about it. But its going to be a while

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
He killed the plant....my first wife stayed up all night and cut my head out of every picture in the house...when i left in the morning in the passenger seat were about 100 of my heads in the passenger seat.

When we were standing at the receptionists window to sign the final papers I got my copy looked at my lawyer and asked "is that it?" when he said yes, I shook his hand looked at the group and said "later". I went to get ready for graduating college the next day - and the next year enjoying the fruits of being a gentleman while I was still legally bound to the bitch. Had to wait on the house to sell for almost a year so we could split it and move on. (I was in an apartment for the duration and needed to be out from under the mortgage that was in my name.)

Got the papers signed on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo is now MY independence day :)

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found

That actually is pretty fucking funny. I laugh so I don't cry at the destruction of my babies I've nurtured for months but c'est la vie. I abhor crying.
When we were standing at the receptionists window to sign the final papers I got my copy looked at my lawyer and asked "is that it?" when he said yes, I shook his hand looked at the group and said "later". I went to get ready for graduating college the next day - and the next year enjoying the fruits of being a gentleman while I was still legally bound to the bitch. Had to wait on the house to sell for almost a year so we could split it and move on. (I was in an apartment for the duration and needed to be out from under the mortgage that was in my name.)

Got the papers signed on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo is now MY independence day :)
Your independence day is coming up then. Congrats. Thanks for sharing with me guys. I don't hold any hate towards him. I guess that was the problem. I just don't hold anything for him any more and haven't for a while now. I'm just finally staring the inevitable in the face.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I just don't hold anything for him any more and haven't for a while now.
That was my point. When my kids bring her up I listen quietly - laugh inside at her issues - but make no comment. I told them at the beginning that their mom being a lying whore only meant that I no longer held any feelings at all for her - good or bad. Luckily they were all 18 and over by then and got it.

But I was gone from home about half the time for work, so there's no telling what propaganda they were fed during my absence. I'm pretty sure they weren't ignorant to their mom's behavior.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If you dwell on any of it you lose - he wins.

make it quick like pulling off a band-aid. Get what you are honestly owed, but don't fight for stupid shit. Wait to change your phone number until the proceedings are final.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
LOL...i am on the hat trick....wife #3....

Only #1 was a troll...the under a bridge requiring a toll kind.

life is too short to be miserable...it sucks for a time..but it gets better. In time it gets so much better you will be amazed that you lived like you did before.

:)

But wow it sucks for a while. no doubt about it.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
LOL...i am on the hat trick....wife #3....

Only #1 was a troll...the under a bridge requiring a toll kind.

life is too short to be miserable...it sucks for a time..but it gets better. In time it gets so much better you will be amazed that you lived like you did before.

:)

But wow it sucks for a while. no doubt about it.
I hope your hat trick holds man. But I was miserable and just trying to push through. I don't want to waste my life. I'm too young for that. I'm not miserable now though. Sad that 8 years just went down the tubes? Absolutely. My future is so much brighter right now though. I've got great things coming. I can't wait. And I'll start a new garden and love my new babies.