Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
3 years - welcome back. I hope it wasn't a forced vacation.
Hit? Care to fill us in a little?
You got hemmed up? What happened?
Got arrested. Not speaking with YGWY anymore but we merged our plants. Then we got raided a couple of months later. Where we are they add the weight of the dirt into the totals and charged us each with 102 pounds. Plus weapons charges but that's because I'm a bit of a gun nut. They were legal but in conjunction with everything else not so much. Anyway. The courts here were super slow with covid and it took over a year just to get a court date. Half a million dollar bail meant I wasn't going anywhere. So it has been since August of 2020. Wanted to wait until I was free and clear to get back on anything. It was really shitty but it happens. They eventually looked at the actual facts and dropped most of the additional charges. I ended up with a manufacture, distribution of schedule 1 over 50 pounds and possession of a firearm without a license. We didn't have any flower at all. Only like 8 plants in flower but they didn't think that mattered. Really glad to see some familiar tags guys.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Got arrested. Not speaking with YGWY anymore but we merged our plants. Then we got raided a couple of months later. Where we are they add the weight of the dirt into the totals and charged us each with 102 pounds. Plus weapons charges but that's because I'm a bit of a gun nut. They were legal but in conjunction with everything else not so much. Anyway. The courts here were super slow with covid and it took over a year just to get a court date. Half a million dollar bail meant I wasn't going anywhere. So it has been since August of 2020. Wanted to wait until I was free and clear to get back on anything. It was really shitty but it happens. They eventually looked at the actual facts and dropped most of the additional charges. I ended up with a manufacture, distribution of schedule 1 over 50 pounds and possession of a firearm without a license. We didn't have any flower at all. Only like 8 plants in flower but they didn't think that mattered. Really glad to see some familiar tags guys.
Let me clear this up real fast though. We were only raided because we were going to the gun range and were loading the car with legally purchased and registered firearms. The cops thought it looked suspicious and stopped us. Once they saw the concealed carry without a permit they used that to get in the house. It was literally a very bad luck kind of moment. Wrong place and wrong damn time to go outside.

Joebud

Insanely Active Member
Thanks for sharing the details. I am glad you are on the rebound and wish you the best of luck from here on. Rock and roll

ttystikk

Nerd Gone Vertical
Let me clear this up real fast though. We were only raided because we were going to the gun range and were loading the car with legally purchased and registered firearms. The cops thought it looked suspicious and stopped us. Once they saw the concealed carry without a permit they used that to get in the house. It was literally a very bad luck kind of moment. Wrong place and wrong damn time to go outside.
That sucks!

They raided my house and gave me SEVEN YEARS of probation, for fuck sake. This in a legal state with no firearms.

Glad to hear you're out and about to do your thing.