Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

baldmountain

Super Active Member
I'm a believer in karma. Even though I'm a clueless newbie you've always been nice and helpful. Your karma is high To me this is an opportunity to close a door on a negative place and open a door to a positive space. Clean up the mess, start fresh, grow something you have have before, explore.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Got some new genetics picked out for the next run?
I have a couple of ideas. Jesse sent me some Jenny seeds i know I want to run. Phylex sent me some as well and I want to at least run the God o War. Then I've still got some cherry vanilla skunk from SC i wanted to run as well. Honestly, I've got a few to run. I couldn't save my plants but i saved my seeds. I've also got some White OG that sounds interesting but really the genetics are trash compared to some of the other options i have. I just want to run a diesel though.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I'm a believer in karma. Even though I'm a clueless newbie you've always been nice and helpful. Your karma is high To me this is an opportunity to close a door on a negative place and open a door to a positive space. Clean up the mess, start fresh, grow something you have have before, explore.
So am I man. I appreciate that. That is exactly what I'm doing too. When one door closes another opens right? I've cleaned up the mess already. Now I'm just lying low for a bit before I put my equipment back up. I'm going to be great so I'm not dwelling on it.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Just a quick update from me. Not much to update on but I planned on popping some seeds in the near future.

I've got a pretty decent idea of what i want to run. I've got Cherry Vanilla Skunk from @SCJedi that I definitely want to run. I may pop another granny skunk as well as i loved how those plants were growing. Then @Phylex sent me a few strains and I'm thinking of trying the God o' war. Gonna be a couple weeks at least but I'm very excited to get some babies going again from seed.

I have some clones going now that an amazing person has allowed me to adopt so we are waiting on them to take root in their new homes. Most of them look extremely viable from their root systems so i think it will be successful.

I also just wanted to say how extremely grateful I am for this site and what it has brought me. The things you find in the strangest of places 😁. Hope to be a bit more active again here in the near future.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
That is "Honey" . Just turned 1.
She is beautiful. Those bunnies get me every time man. And they are a great waste disposal method for trim.
We just got 2 cats recently. 7and 8 months. The big bun, Athena is chasing them around
The bunnies chase the cats? I'd pay to see that.
Also Seed, I just cut into a sample bud of my White Widow tonight.
First impression is a loaded baked potato, with a dash of menthol,,,
Really? Now that is interesting. Any pics in your thread? Mine was so finicky but I really wish I had been able to flower her out. How was the flower on her? I still have a few of those seeds left.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Glad to see you SoM! Tim says hello from his throne :)
View attachment 54197
And Honey is so cute Jewels! What day was her birthday? My little girl turned 1 March 15th :D
Tim looks like the bunny version of my cat. He also has a throne. He's so handsome 😁.
Its an easter bunny...those are not chocolate eggs. Dont eat them
Shit, too late. I already ate them. What do i do 😱😫?!?!?!

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
Tim looks like the bunny version of my cat. He also has a throne. He's so handsome 😁.

Shit, too late. I already ate them. What do i do 😱😫?!?!?!
He’s actually such a goofball! I think he might’ve grown up with cats or something he’s so weird! And thanks, I’ll tell him you said so :D

I’ll see if I can’t get one of them posing in some kind of Easter setup one day ;) haha

edit: their banana treat tonight will be from SoM they will get it

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
He’s actually such a goofball! I think he might’ve grown up with cats or something he’s so weird! And thanks, I’ll tell him you said so :D

I’ll see if I can’t get one of them posing in some kind of Easter setup one day ;) haha

edit: their banana treat tonight will be from SoM they will get it
That is awesome. I love it. Thank you. Also note i love the bunny pictures so if you ever want to drop one this is a safe place 😂
She was kinda off to the side, and buried.
Terrible yield.
There is someone on this forum that just finished a Widow recently,,,mine was like the opposite.

Theirs looked like 5 Ounces.
Mine,,,more like 5 grams

Not kidding,,,
Why did I even bring it up ?

Oh yeah,
Potato. :ROFLMAO:
Bwahahahaha!! I'll search for widow and see what I can find. I'd like to know.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
I'm just using my comp photos for now but here is what I've got. 10 clones, mixed genetics. I know there is at least 1 BBC in the mix. Plus a guard puppy.20200413_185114.jpg
These I'm using for the circus. First time working with clones and I'm getting quite excited each tine i see new growth.
20200413_185006.jpg
Still have plans for popping seeds and my man ordered me some Ice Cream Punch (gelato 33 x purple punch) from GPS. Really stoked to get those and start them. Shit is gonna be fire. Until we have room however I'm not popping anything else. Plans are the same however.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So my love gifted me with an A-dub that he had cloned and been caring for a few weeks ago. I finally up-potted her. She was definitely ready for it. 20200419_202055.jpg20200419_202148.jpg
She is gonna take off in her new home. I wish moving was always so simple. Regardless, this is before I tested her elasticity.
20200419_202546.jpg
20200419_202527.jpg
So once I got her in the pot I worked on getting her trained. I have been using binder clips so using garden wire and sticks was a bit of a change and a challenge. Following the example of someone much better at that than myself i did manage to figure it out. Maybe this time my plants won't be doing splits 😂.
20200419_211525.jpg
Defoliated her a bit and she is good to go. The plan is to keep her the circumference of the pot. I topped a couple of her branches as well to even her out.
20200419_211539.jpg
I can't wait until she gets a bit bigger and I get to pull her around a bit more as well.

Attachments