Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So my little inline fan arrived yesterday and i got it installed last night. I learned a valuable lesson as well. Do not attempt tent assembly sober. What should have taken like 15 minutes took an hour and ended with me laughing hysterically in the floor. I'm a natural blonde but i just dyed my hair so my artificial intelligence should have been in full swing. But no. I fucking plugged it up to be sure I had the right end and then put it in backwards anyway. Then i couldn't get the reflective tape off of my hand. On a positive note, i had some help to keep me in a good mood.
20200214_003544.jpg
So it works super well. I'm hoping this will help with my humidity problem. I legit came home to 90% RH. It's just fucking with me. Anyway, it works so well it looks like my tent thinks it's fat so it is sucking its stomach in 😂.

I rearranged my other fans as well and I'm hoping that helps with some of the plants looking like their branches are falling over. The sustained wind, even on low, is doing an on the fly training with them and the tops are bending over.
20200214_004046.jpg
Even with all of this they look super healthy and happy so i have no complaints. Hopefully I can get this shit dialed in.
20200214_004205.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Are you using a scrubber too? To remove the ordor and such?

I usually put a piece of ducting on the other end too...i put my fingers in one of those as it was almost finished and that was a whole box of bandaids. lucky i have fingers...

Now i cant get my fingers in there. Then i usuall put that ducting on top of the light so it can pull the heat :D

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have one of those wonderfully average vivosun "rattle-fan" thingies :)

If you have a smelly filter on the outside it works just the same as on the inside of the tent, but I would put something over the intake of the fan. I use a piece of that blue washable furnace-filter and one of the hose-clamps to fasten over the end.

This is just a dust collector to protect the fan. When you invest in quality equipment like we did, all it takes is a little dust buildup and it starts squealing or rattling. :)

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Try moving your circulation fans up enough to just keep the tops of the plants “dancing”. You don’t want them to be bent over like that and they can get wind burn.

You probably have open vents at the bottom of the tent? With the new exhaust fan that you have at the top and with the vents at the bottom, that should provide enough fresh air under the canopy.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Try moving your circulation fans up enough to just keep the tops of the plants “dancing”. You don’t want them to be bent over like that and they can get wind burn.

You probably have open vents at the bottom of the tent? With the new exhaust fan that you have at the top and with the vents at the bottom, that should provide enough fresh air under the canopy.
Yes! I like a little oscillating fan. I have mine closer to the lights than the tops, once you close up the tent the air is swirling and the plants are moving. Usually on the lowest speed.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found

I raised the fans again after that picture. I definitely want an oscillating fan. The vents are open at the bottom so I'm hoping my air flow will improve. I'm going to have to invest in a real fan next.
Yes! I like a little oscillating fan. I have mine closer to the lights than the tops, once you close up the tent the air is swirling and the plants are moving. Usually on the lowest speed.
I have them on the lowest and raised it but between the lights and plant height it is being a pain in the ass. I do not have a scrubber yet but i was just going to build one. I will put something on the front of the fan to help prevent build up. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks @gwheels that is a good idea. I've got plenty of ducting to add some to the end. I would be the one to stick my fingers in a fan so don't feel too bad 😂😂

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Oscillating would be nice, but they’re usually large and pricey. I settled for two small stationary fans for my 2x4 and the plants keep happy.

I have one of these for my small space. You have to run it 24/7 because it does not come back on with the timer but the price, size, and gentle low speed are good.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So I have a lot of updating to do. Valentine's weekend at work was fucking insane. 37 hours in 3 days. So I've been slacking.

If you've been paying attention you know i fucked up my timer and got my light cycle backwards. So instead of running 2am to 2pm they are running 2pm to 2am. Which makes my life a bit difficult as I'm normally at work during those hours. So over the weekend i was unable to check my babies. I was a bit concerned to say the least. I didn't get to water them or even see them. And to make matters even worse, my dear husband re-arranged while i was at work and it unplugged my zip strip. So just fuck.

I managed to get to the tent last night and I decided to throw myself a pity party when I saw it. I felt like I should have been charged with child neglect. Straight up. Thank god cooler heads prevailed and the crisis was averted and the most amazing person I know helped calm my crazy self down and just water them. 20200217_014311.jpg20200217_015205.jpg20200217_015155.jpg
So tonight they have bounced back for the most part. #2 was chopped at her broken tops and I'm crossing my fingers for a bounce back. I'll just have to monitor the situation. 20200218_013912.jpg20200218_014738.jpg
They have a bit more life in them now. Like pot plants with a hangover.
20200218_013130.jpg20200218_013122.jpg
I had to cull 2 males. I may have 1 more if I'm correct. I'll check it tomorrow. I'm getting a bit closer to my original 50% female estimate. You know what's fucked up though? I can't even win a free ticket in the lotto.
20200218_013539.jpg
The white widow is beginning to develop bud sites now. Out of all of the plants I've got going now my money was on her not to come back. She surprised me. She is my red headed stepchild.
20200218_013249.jpg

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
If that ain't the truth, I don't know what is.
Most definitely. That was my first major incident and I've learned I'd rather interrupt the cycle than not check on them like that.
Glad they perked up for ya. They just missed their Mommy.
Who could blame them? Lol. So am I.
Just be prepared for herms on your girls that are left. Might not happen, but that's the kind of stress I assume might cause the plant to make its own seeds.
Yeah, I'm preparing for the worst. I will just have to see. SC said they were stressed pretty hard in his runs of them.