Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Make sure the airflow is good, and you should be fine. You got this. (y)
I actually put another fan in there. I've gotta get another one now for the veg tent. I'm realizing the airflow is definitely where it is at to keep them happy. Their leaves are just weaved through each other and it is bringing my RH up drastically so airflow seemed like the best idea to bring it down a bit. When i say high i mean in the 80s. I legit confused it for my temp at first.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Air flow will also prevent PM in a tight spot with dense canopy its a potential problem. If your RH is above 60 and you are below 70F or so you need lots of air.

;)

Looks good...its going to get full.
The temp stays in the low 80s. About 81 or 82 steady. The humidity is what keeps going high. I'm going to order more fans for the other tent though. I think I'll be culling at least 2 of these though. May clear up a few inches or so.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
That's a good temperature range to be in with LED.
I did figure that out. For the longest time i was trippin' about it thinking it was too hot. Then everyone came to my poor brain's rescue to tell me that was fine. The humidity spikes concern me. Especially once I'm a few weeks in to flower. I'm not trying to rot them before they start even developing.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So not much to really update. Still fighting the humidity and stupid shit happening in the environment is not helping. I'm about to order a more powerful inline fan to see if that helps to pull some of the humidity out of it. I don't think what I've got is going to do it. My house has a low RH so it has to be coming from when i water. I pulled all of the plants out, dried the liner from the dew build-up, pulled the liner out and dried under it, wiped down the sides and all. It just keeps building. If I leave the tent cracked it brings me down to the mid 50s but that is not a solution. I'm letting them get to the point of dryness where they are flopping over to try and control some of the humidity and yet... The fight is not over. Lol. I will fuck this tent up if I've got to. Threaten its children. Whatever has to happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Š

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
So not much to really update. Still fighting the humidity and stupid shit happening in the environment is not helping. I'm about to order a more powerful inline fan to see if that helps to pull some of the humidity out of it. I don't think what I've got is going to do it. My house has a low RH so it has to be coming from when i water. I pulled all of the plants out, dried the liner from the dew build-up, pulled the liner out and dried under it, wiped down the sides and all. It just keeps building. If I leave the tent cracked it brings me down to the mid 50s but that is not a solution. I'm letting them get to the point of dryness where they are flopping over to try and control some of the humidity and yet... The fight is not over. Lol. I will fuck this tent up if I've got to. Threaten its children. Whatever has to happen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Š
Just do what I do and leave the flap open hehehe I do what I gotta do , stuff can change on a weekly basis

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
You know how boys always put a sign on their door saying no girls allowed? I'm reversing that shit. Culled my first male today and I'm pretty proud of myself. I really hated chopping it down but i have no use for it so he had to go. Metaphor for life. Anyway, he's in bits and pieces in an empty cat litter tub. Here is his obituary picture:
Goodbye #6 Kelly Anne. We hardly knew ye.20200211_180307.jpg
Then got the girls watered and let them sit in drainers for a while to try and reduce the moisture that is bound to rise in my tent.
20200211_180341.jpg20200211_180353.jpg
Then I did quite a bit of trimming. This was the first bowl. I'm so hungry though i almost added milk and ate it.
20200211_181134.jpg
I still think 1 more is a male so we shall see. I'm just going to keep a watch and see what happens. I also said fuck it and put the XL back in the big tent. That little light just isn't doing it so it will just be too early of a flip.

Texagonian

Outlaw
It's in my bagseed experiment journal man. It is smoothing out a bit. I'm smoking about a bowl of it a day to get a feel for the change. It still isn't where I'd hoped but I'd like to say I'm pleasantly surprised with it.
My bad, I saw your last post in there. I was just curious how it’s developing. Either way, first grow down and the new one is looking real nice and healthy. Take care✌🏻