Let It Always Sow A Seed Of Memory

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
So I'm gonna have to get new pictures to show what I'm talking about but I trained the clones a bit more. I'd like to get them to side branch a bit more and get them in to flower as soon as possible. Time is short and space is limited. Adub got another haircut and I spread her out a bit on my love's recommendation. She is ready for flower as she sits 😁. My BBC crosses are fucking amazing. One legit naturally has 2 tops 😍. Ice Cream Punch is super happy and growing nice and pretty quickly to boot. Fun times in the garden! I hate to quote this song but 'my life be like ooh aah!' Never been this happy in my life. Upwards and onwards as they say.

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Update time my friends. So I've been being spoiled a bit recently. My love has been for real buying me more shit than anyone in my life has ever done. I'm talking 2 pairs of air forces, 3 new GA colored smoking apparatuses, seeds, and plenty more. He takes care of everything that i need and that is totally backwards to anything I have ever experienced. Anyway, to the point of sharing all of that. You would think that is plenty but he went and bought me a light for my babies too. HLG 65 4K. And I'm not even done 😂. So on Valentine's day this year I got my first ever flower. One of my employees brought it to me. (For the record, regardless how chill a girl is we all secretly want a flower). This motherfucker made up for all of it and gave me his plant. And when i say that I mean I was actively trimming it to help him when he just non-chalantly tells me it is mine. It's a fucking MAC. Insanely beautiful, stupid stinky, phenomenal high. Now that is a bouquet. I'm so not used to all this but man did that make me feel good.20200609_201051.jpg
Back to our regularly scheduled programming:
A-Dub S1 is going to flower soon. My love has one in hydro flowering and it is a monster. Colas on it are thick as fuck so I'm excited to see what it does in soil.IMG_20200606_230317.jpg
My Ice Cream Punch is doing wonderfully. She has been topped and has really been exploding. She has this monster root on her as well.
IMG_20200606_230451.jpg
Then i have my H-Dub 💓
20200605_210845.jpg
Then there are my BBC crosses. One naturally has 2 tops on it. Beautiful structure on these babies.
20200605_210707.jpg20200605_210741.jpg20200605_210816.jpg20200605_213858.jpg20200605_214000.jpg
My clones are really starting to grow since I started training them more. They'll be going into quart pots soon and a few will be going into flower. Can't wait to see what we end up with.20200605_220620.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Update time my friends. So I've been being spoiled a bit recently. My love has been for real buying me more shit than anyone in my life has ever done. I'm talking 2 pairs of air forces, 3 new GA colored smoking apparatuses, seeds, and plenty more. He takes care of everything that i need and that is totally backwards to anything I have ever experienced. Anyway, to the point of sharing all of that. You would think that is plenty but he went and bought me a light for my babies too. HLG 65 4K. And I'm not even done 😂. So on Valentine's day this year I got my first ever flower. One of my employees brought it to me. (For the record, regardless how chill a girl is we all secretly want a flower). This motherfucker made up for all of it and gave me his plant. And when i say that I mean I was actively trimming it to help him when he just non-chalantly tells me it is mine. It's a fucking MAC. Insanely beautiful, stupid stinky, phenomenal high. Now that is a bouquet. I'm so not used to all this but man did that make me feel good.View attachment 61433
Back to our regularly scheduled programming:
A-Dub S1 is going to flower soon. My love has one in hydro flowering and it is a monster. Colas on it are thick as fuck so I'm excited to see what it does in soil.View attachment 61423
My Ice Cream Punch is doing wonderfully. She has been topped and has really been exploding. She has this monster root on her as well.
View attachment 61424
Then i have my H-Dub 💓
View attachment 61431
Then there are my BBC crosses. One naturally has 2 tops on it. Beautiful structure on these babies.
View attachment 61425View attachment 61426View attachment 61428View attachment 61429View attachment 61430
My clones are really starting to grow since I started training them more. They'll be going into quart pots soon and a few will be going into flower. Can't wait to see what we end up with.View attachment 61432
Ahhhh I see someone else has a sneaker obsession

Seed of Memory

Paradise Found
Ahhhh I see someone else has a sneaker obsession
Funny thing, I'm cheap as shit. Well let's say i only purchase items i believe i can justify for myself. The air forces I had when i met him I have had since 2008. Whilst I come from a shoe obsessed family I'm the type to consider my shoes 'new' for the first 2 years. The shoes I enjoy are a bit expensive to buy on the regular. Air forces, DCs, etnies, and steel toed timberlands. So getting 2 new pairs of my favorite kind of shoes made me cry. A few times 😂.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Funny thing, I'm cheap as shit. Well let's say i only purchase items i believe i can justify for myself. The air forces I had when i met him I have had since 2008. Whilst I come from a shoe obsessed family I'm the type to consider my shoes 'new' for the first 2 years. The shoes I enjoy are a bit expensive to buy on the regular. Air forces, DCs, etnies, and steel toed timberlands. So getting 2 new pairs of my favorite kind of shoes made me cry. A few times 😂.
Love my nikes