#Heisenbeans Genetics

raz

but it's oni..... probably has masonic growing them in his backyard getting pollinated by his neighbors surprise male.
I heard masonic sprays myclobutanil on his seeded plants. Can't say if its true or not but apparently the seeds will fail for myclo once grown out. I won't touch Masonic gear because of that. I didn't know he bred for oni.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

Attachments

quiescent

Super Active Member
I heard masonic sprays myclobutanil on his seeded plants. Can't say if its true or not but apparently the seeds will fail for myclo once grown out. I won't touch Masonic gear because of that. I didn't know he bred for oni.
I'm being facetious to a point. Oni has collaborated with masonic. I'm not sure if that involved masonic producing seed sold under the oni banner.

With consideration to the totality of the combination of events since I bought my first pack of oni stuff in 2018 my opinion of whomever was behind it has been on a downward trajectory.

The reality that the birth of oni seed co with Harrypalms and the basis that most of the genetics came from harry. Wasn't too down on the prospects that good stuff was possible in the future.

Obviously he hasn't done much to prove anyone wrong that he's probably not deserving to be compared to people that some might have considered his peers until all these facts came to light.

Working with someone like masonic is akin to Bill Murray helping Michael Jordan win the game in space jam. There's a HUGE but coming..... oni hasn't proven himself to be a bench warmer on a high-school team and masonic is the equipment manager with downs that the other team lets make a basket on senior night.

I dunno if you follow oni on ig but bro... when I see oni posting his day to day in stories it seems so douchey. I see dudes like jungle boys or even mycotek posting some similar stuff but I know it's earned.

You wanna post driving your Ferrari or smoking a blunt in your lincoln navigator on the way to some baller sushi with a fine lady after you put that kind of work in, respect. For real, no jealousy. I think my life is reasonably awesome too.

See oni flossin on a lower level and it's off-putting. Just too many dudes out there with more heart, more passion, more talent and knowledge, greater sacrifices made, etc that I wish were able to benefit themselves and the community in a way that they aren't currently. Only so many spotlights and pots in grow rooms... sucks to see it shown on someone less deserving than others.

Last edited:

ShysteGrow

novicegrower
I'm being facetious to a point. Oni has collaborated with masonic. I'm not sure if that involved masonic producing seed sold under the oni banner.

With consideration to the totality of the combination of events since I bought my first pack of oni stuff in 2018 my opinion of whomever was behind it has been on a downward trajectory.

The reality that the birth of oni seed co with Harrypalms and the basis that most of the genetics came from harry. Wasn't too down on the prospects that good stuff was possible in the future.

Obviously he hasn't done much to prove anyone wrong that he's probably not deserving to be compared to people that some might have considered his peers until all these facts came to light.

Working with someone like masonic is akin to Bill Murray helping Michael Jordan win the game in space jam. There's a HUGE but coming..... oni hasn't proven himself to be a bench warmer on a high-school team and masonic is the equipment manager with downs that the other team lets make a basket on senior night.

I dunno if you follow oni on ig but bro... when I see oni posting his day to day in stories it seems so douchey. I see dudes like jungle boys or even mycotek posting some similar stuff but I know it's earned.

You wanna post driving your Ferrari or smoking a blunt in your lincoln navigator on the way to some baller sushi with a fine lady after you put that kind of work in, respect. For real, no jealousy. I think my life is reasonably awesome too.

See oni flossin on a lower level and it's off-putting. Just too many dudes out there with more heart, more passion, more talent and knowledge, greater sacrifices made, etc that I wish were able to benefit themselves and the community in a way that they aren't currently. Only so many spotlights and pots in grow rooms... sucks to see it shown on someone less deserving than others.
"See oni flossin" haha . Everyones titled to their opinion I guess lol I can't speak on his gear nor masonics never ran any. thought it was neat they used greenpoints cowboy kush tho .. when was harry palms working w oni I'm ignorant to the collab ain't harry palms bloom seed co? u was saying something bout 2018 that's before my time I just got in the garden bout a year ago lol

quiescent

Super Active Member
"See oni flossin" haha . Everyones titled to their opinion I guess lol I can't speak on his gear nor masonics never ran any. thought it was neat they used greenpoints cowboy kush tho .. when was harry palms working w oni I'm ignorant to the collab ain't harry palms bloom seed co? u was saying something bout 2018 that's before my time I just got in the garden bout a year ago lol
Harry Palms did all the initial work for everything oni released since day 1.

He made the trop cookies, the triangle kush tangie and several other tangie crosses they used, the papaya is all him as well.

The sour dubb stuff was also entirely his own, spawning his sour garlic cookies bx line.

Oni also bit on his grape cream cake line to an extent, using stuff Harry made, after Harry had released his line like a year earlier.

It's the same guys still swinging from compound's nuts. Respect isn't given by myself willy-nilly, it's 10x easier to lose than it is to gain. What you do as a man and your ability to follow through with what you say you're gonna do is paramount.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Harry Palms did all the initial work for everything oni released since day 1.

He made the trop cookies, the triangle kush tangie and several other tangie crosses they used, the papaya is all him as well.

The sour dubb stuff was also entirely his own, spawning his sour garlic cookies bx line.

Oni also bit on his grape cream cake line to an extent, using stuff Harry made, after Harry had released his line like a year earlier.

It's the same guys still swinging from compound's nuts. Respect isn't given by myself willy-nilly, it's 10x easier to lose than it is to gain. What you do as a man and your ability to follow through with what you say you're gonna do is paramount.
Had to.
download.jpeg
And not just cause I'm la familia either

raz

Looks like i got some pictures screwed up. The plant i posted yesterday is not the gmo x adub. That's a cross my buddy is working on. Pictured below are the gmo x adub, sorry for the confusion. He says this pheno is pretty much a gmo dead ringer, but it gets chunkier than the gmo. Also purples out at the very end. Day 63 here.

IMG_20210415_181654_311.jpgIMG_20210415_181651_394.jpgIMG_20210415_181648_573.jpgIMG_20210415_181641_852.jpg

Last edited:

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Looks like i got some pictures screwed up. The plant i posted yesterday is not the gmo x adub. That's a cross my buddy is working on. Pictured below are the gmo x adub, sorry for the confusion. He says this pheno is pretty much a gmo dead ringer, but it gets chunkier than the gmo. Also purples out at the very end. Day 63 here.

View attachment 88726View attachment 88727View attachment 88728View attachment 88729
Damn still fine. Bet those reek. Got a gmo cake going and it smells like halitosis. Let us no the details on that cross though lol.