#Heisenbeans Genetics

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thinking more about it (after burning one) and there's a reason why breeders buy/sell/trade cuts, to breed with the best.

But that should in theory produce at least some beans that match that stellar mom or dad. Otherwise why would they bother? Or why would you buy the beans?

I'm new at this whole thing and don't breed, but so far I have found and happened to clone one stellar cut. Not doing anything with it but growing out more, but it means that a breeder did his job and gave me some fire to play with. But when it's gone I'll hunt for something else.

Bodyne

PICK YOUR OWN
Yeah the A-Dub has the best Sativa High out there. Its a "Get some shit done" kinda high. A-Dub and a cup of coffee and you are ready to roll.
Uh, no I don't believe that is accurate, most def not a daytimer, more like a nightcapper. You must have taken some down bout half clear and half cloudy, 😆. She's a power smoke, that mix of genetics when done right.

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Uh, no I don't believe that is accurate, most def not a daytimer, more like a nightcapper. You must have taken some down bout half clear and half cloudy, 😆. She's a power smoke, that mix of genetics when done right.
Depends just how much you burn...a small bowl your good for the day.. roll one and smoke it to the head and your good for the night lol
Adub s1
79473E2C-C2FB-4B97-81E7-0C93580F5D73.jpeg76B1371A-B80D-4BFF-972C-AD5D8CFEF975.jpeg

NorthnNuggs

Super Active Member
Yeah I cull when its 80% cloudy 20% amber. I dont like em when they are full amber and you have to remember even though they are S1 they all wont be the same. I grew 2 and kept this one. They were 2 totally different phenos. Around here they call it "Granny" because if smells exactly like granny smith apples. Maybe the way I grow, who knows. All I know is you will not go to sleep if you will be smoking this before bed. You will high as H E double tooth picks that's for sure. Sleeping? Forget it.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Pic looks great dude but, what did she taste like when u smoked it?
And was it a more indica or sativa type of buzz for u?
I don't smoke that kinda shit unless I wanna end up in the hospital with a stage 10 panic attack. A couple puffs is all it takes and I'm good. Taste like chocolate kinda but its hard for me to describe the same way other people do.