#Heisenbeans Genetics

SEBUD

Super Active Member
I know a lot of you guys were sick of the stardawg regs that were around for so long but asking a serious question. What if there was a stardawg female that was so dank and put out the heat. I have reversed every stardawg plant I have and pollen has been damn near nothing but what if there was that one stardawg mom that actually reversed well and put out that straight old-school stardawg .
Do you guys dedicated to the regs think you would give em a shot? I always wanted to make a stardawg fem line but the space and time never allowed it. Not saying I would but just kind of gathering ideas.
Strawdawg fems would get my attention ✌ 🔥 🌱

SEBUD

Super Active Member
Corey don't reverse worth a damn. Maybe a few seeds here and there. If they are pulling piles of pollen off it it ain't the Corey. I never got a straight answer on where the f1 female I have came from. I know it was made with the male. All I know is I pollinate it with the male and send the seeds out.
Its a good one but I think I can do better with more selections. I saw the pheno hunt and I believe it came from 24 plants from I saw.
I reversed that F1 female and the same shit. Not much pollen. People don't realize what goes into making 500 packs of fems and I typically make that many per product per drop. Its fuking hard.
Everything has to go perfect. Timing is critical, pollen loses viability and its always a race against the clock.
I would need at least 400 females from the male to make it worth it. First you have find the females, than the ones that are straight fire, than you have to reverse everything to see whats gonna give up the pollen. Than using pollen from each keeper to test the offspring. I'm sure gu would love to have a stardawg fem line at some point down the road.

The autos right now are my first priority. The guy I got the Northern Lights 5 off of can't wait till I make NL5 crossed to the Mac autos. Some good shit coming.
Definitely in for the auto's 🌱✌🔥

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
It would Be nice to have a staggered harvest to break up the trimming. I wonder how soon you could be harvesting? I supposed you could put them out earlier even though suns timing isn’t ready yet. As long as weather allows it.
I'm going for an auto that will finish from seed in 70 days flat. I am using short stuff #1 as the first autos to run through. The plants that run short usually auto right away as soon as 18 days. Selection will play a huge part. I'm going for the loudest fastest finishers on the 25 percenter selections

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Different crosses besides all the new animal cookie crosses?
All AC stuff besides the few personal shits I made.
I have a stash room at my spot I make some personal shit for the vault or just to have some stuff to go through. I made some triangle kush S1s and some triangle macs with 2 plants.
I'm working on the Animal Cookie Mac cross now to hunt through 700 plants for a new keeper Mac that will knock the dick off anything I ever took in.

Meatman

Meat Master
All AC stuff besides the few personal shits I made.
I have a stash room at my spot I make some personal shit for the vault or just to have some stuff to go through. I made some triangle kush S1s and some triangle macs with 2 plants.
I'm working on the Animal Cookie Mac cross now to hunt through 700 plants for a new keeper Mac that will knock the dick off anything I ever took in.
I grew out that gorilla og kush you made like a year or two ago man that shit is awesome it’s the only weed that makes me forget shit all the time it’s really good and I’ve grown quite a bit of your gear but that ones been my favorite so far