#Heisenbeans Genetics

raz

All AC stuff besides the few personal shits I made.
I have a stash room at my spot I make some personal shit for the vault or just to have some stuff to go through. I made some triangle kush S1s and some triangle macs with 2 plants.
I'm working on the Animal Cookie Mac cross now to hunt through 700 plants for a new keeper Mac that will knock the dick off anything I ever took in.
Tks1 sounds dank!

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
@Heisenbeans are the testers on ur site still up for sale?
Naw man those testers were put there when I did the tester release last year. I just made it so it would be easy to get all the seeds out but I ended up going a different route.
@Meatman the winners in the competition are gonna get some shit that is gonna rock youll world.
I got some new moms showing up plus the ones around I decided to keep.

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
Tks1 sounds dank!
Not for sale or to give away. I really love the triangle kush, wedding cake, animal cookies lines. All that stuff every time I shuck or pop those seeds. The vigor and terps and potency and just everything about the triangle mints I just love.
I'm always fascinated when other seed company's make seeds with names of plants they don't own or never had. How can you make gorilla glue seeds from seeds if you never owned the mom or knows what it smells like. I sent the glue to the new guy making the seeds and just in veg when he opened the bottle his wife was like WTF is that wow shit.
Thats why my autos are gonna be different because I'm making them from the elite moms I own. I knkw wtf they are supposed to look , smell and taste like.

raz

Not for sale or to give away. I really love the triangle kush, wedding cake, animal cookies lines. All that stuff every time I shuck or pop those seeds. The vigor and terps and potency and just everything about the triangle mints I just love.
I'm always fascinated when other seed company's make seeds with names of plants they don't own or never had. How can you make gorilla glue seeds from seeds if you never owned the mom or knows what it smells like. I sent the glue to the new guy making the seeds and just in veg when he opened the bottle his wife was like WTF is that wow shit.
Thats why my autos are gonna be different because I'm making them from the elite moms I own. I knkw wtf they are supposed to look , smell and taste like.
Damn. Yeah i have heard reversing the tk is not easy. Im sure there are going to be some special plants in those tk s1!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Naw man those testers were put there when I did the tester release last year. I just made it so it would be easy to get all the seeds out but I ended up going a different route.
@Meatman the winners in the competition are gonna get some shit that is gonna rock youll world.
I got some new moms showing up plus the ones around I decided to keep.
Lemon Tree Auto = money

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I tell ya my friend, you bring some consistency of size, finishing time, smell, taste and thc you will turn the auto industry inside out! I only been playing with them a few years but have yet to grow any gear that checks all the boxes, "super autos" 8ft tall that took way longer than photos, half didnt flower without 12/12, or cute little 6-10" single colas, many had more hermies than I can count, had 10-seeds from same pack that didn't look or taste even close to the same... Etc. etc. I gave up for awhile after a fem seed contaminated some of my bridezilla, right now I am just finishing some tangies, one was tasty, finished timely the other is a beautiful plant but smells like Columbian and weeks beyond its 75-days... I am old school but like the auto concept.... Looking forward to your auto gear...

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I tell ya my friend, you bring some consistency of size, finishing time, smell, taste and thc you will turn the auto industry inside out! I only been playing with them a few years but have yet to grow any gear that checks all the boxes, "super autos" 8ft tall that took way longer than photos, half didnt flower without 12/12, or cute little 6-10" single colas, many had more hermies than I can count, had 10-seeds from same pack that didn't look or taste even close to the same... Etc. etc. I gave up for awhile after a fem seed contaminated some of my bridezilla, right now I am just finishing some tangies, one was tasty, finished timely the other is a beautiful plant but smells like Columbian and weeks beyond its 75-days... I am old school but like the auto concept.... Looking forward to your auto gear...
Super autos are a joke imo. They usually get to big to manage , just plants selected to auto at 45 days, way to long imo. Like Henry Ford said if he built what people wanted he would have made a faster horse.
I'll make autos that will grow fast, stay relatively short, and people will see that they will get more weight off medium plants that finish quick, instead of huge plants that take forever. People have to love that final product to realize its benefits. If our customers grow these autos and stand back scratching there heads at the final plants like wtf just happened that shit was to easy. This is what I'm going for. A true gorilla glue, lemon tree, adub, gmo auto that looks and smells and taste just like these elites. It can only be done from scratch. Gu is paying the cost to make this happen. Its not gonna be easy but with everything I have learned and the structure I have set in organizing this shit. 2 years from now Greenpoint autoflowers will be what people compare all autos to.
This isn't us selfing or just reversing a hype coine only to a bunch of elites. I have the green light to make these from scratch. No map, no instructions, nada. Just gut instincts on quality and the skills to throw down in the garden.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
U inspired me to go to wc cuts! I love the sativa,in it. Really mind opening, mitivating high. Like a dub. Wait, I got wed dub seeds to pop Bahahaha
And fir those That dont know. I got that mac1 x AC f1!!!0413210600b.jpg0413210600b.jpg
All 11 dubateps are up, ok dnt, ok x alien, gmo x my, another pp x, comp seeds and blackenes oranges by useful.

Attachments

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
Super autos are a joke imo. They usually get to big to manage , just plants selected to auto at 45 days, way to long imo. Like Henry Ford said if he built what people wanted he would have made a faster horse.
I'll make autos that will grow fast, stay relatively short, and people will see that they will get more weight off medium plants that finish quick, instead of huge plants that take forever. People have to love that final product to realize its benefits. If our customers grow these autos and stand back scratching there heads at the final plants like wtf just happened that shit was to easy. This is what I'm going for. A true gorilla glue, lemon tree, adub, gmo auto that looks and smells and taste just like these elites. It can only be done from scratch. Gu is paying the cost to make this happen. Its not gonna be easy but with everything I have learned and the structure I have set in organizing this shit. 2 years from now Greenpoint autoflowers will be what people compare all autos to.
This isn't us selfing or just reversing a hype coine only to a bunch of elites. I have the green light to make these from scratch. No map, no instructions, nada. Just gut instincts on quality and the skills to throw down in the garden.
I applaud the commitment!! It's taken me 40 or so years to realize I don't actually need to grow trees to have success lol, I tried my share of so called super autos before I realized it was the genitics making them take longer then some photos and not me messing up! old habits I guess.. Forge on can't wait to see the progression..

Heisen

Dont Need One
Admin
I applaud the commitment!! It's taken me 40 or so years to realize I don't actually need to grow trees to have success lol, I tried my share of so called super autos before I realized it was the genitics making them take longer then some photos and not me messing up! old habits I guess.. Forge on can't wait to see the progression..
Every night before I go to bed I like to read. All I read about is cannabis genetics, I study that shit. I wish I read the kind of shit gu is always reading cause I probably wouldn't be here on this forum, but were always gonna be good at what we love.