#Heisenbeans Genetics

JohnFonda

Tegrity Greenthumb
Screenshot_20210415-191733_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210415-191706_Gallery.jpgStretched myself pretty thin for the comp so things haven't been optimal but these are still looking the part. Some plants for me to smoke. A little stretchy but alot of H beans are 2-3 after flip for me. Front left gmo cake back left fruit punch back right ecsdawg and front right is a livers bx1 auto that will go in with the comp plants when the light is finished.

ShysteGrow

novicegrower
Harry Palms did all the initial work for everything oni released since day 1.

He made the trop cookies, the triangle kush tangie and several other tangie crosses they used, the papaya is all him as well.

The sour dubb stuff was also entirely his own, spawning his sour garlic cookies bx line.

Oni also bit on his grape cream cake line to an extent, using stuff Harry made, after Harry had released his line like a year earlier.

It's the same guys still swinging from compound's nuts. Respect isn't given by myself willy-nilly, it's 10x easier to lose than it is to gain. What you do as a man and your ability to follow through with what you say you're gonna do is paramount.
Hmm interesting I keep hearing harry palms name pop up more and more might have to add some of his gear to collection to run in the near future

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Has anyone popped the topanga wedding? I'm thinking about getting these wet.

this link will take you to topanga wedding pics

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Yes, and it’s been one of my favorites. Here’s the link to my journal of that grow if you’re interested

https://growdiaries.com/diaries/56676-topanga-wedding-grow-journal-by-treefarmercharlie

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Ya I've been putting mine in fabric pots for a week now. As I'm potting I'm running line and punching holes in my tube for the drippers.
Id been done 3 days ago if it wasn't for work. But I have to pay the bills. Lol

Not sure how many plants so far but well over a hundred. Hand watering right now until I get the plumbing finished. I'd have it set up but local stores don't have the half inch Ts I need had to order online and everything is slow. Done lost several packages in the mail. Always something.

View attachment 83483

Same room. Around 100 plants. Gg4 cross on left. Gg4 second row on left. Purple punch next and last is a mac1 clone.

The gg4 is def not flowering like it's the gg4. I might have got that plant mixed up with something else. The Mac1 is taking forever to flower out. It could be not the real thing? Who knows if you buy a clone.
I also have a Topanga stars in the room on right that you can't see. I'm gonna cut her from the lineup. Just stretches way too much for me. I have a tent where I have 8 flowering in their in a sea of green. I flipped when she was around 18 inches tall and now she's against the ceiling.
I even topped her after a week to try and slow her down. Didn't do much good.
Great veg and cloning plant but man does she ever stretch.

20210418_141552.jpg20210418_141607.jpg20210418_141613.jpg20210418_141616.jpg20210418_141624.jpg20210418_141627.jpg

Greenthumbskunk

PICK YOUR OWN
Super autos are a joke imo. They usually get to big to manage , just plants selected to auto at 45 days, way to long imo. Like Henry Ford said if he built what people wanted he would have made a faster horse.
I'll make autos that will grow fast, stay relatively short, and people will see that they will get more weight off medium plants that finish quick, instead of huge plants that take forever. People have to love that final product to realize its benefits. If our customers grow these autos and stand back scratching there heads at the final plants like wtf just happened that shit was to easy. This is what I'm going for. A true gorilla glue, lemon tree, adub, gmo auto that looks and smells and taste just like these elites. It can only be done from scratch. Gu is paying the cost to make this happen. Its not gonna be easy but with everything I have learned and the structure I have set in organizing this shit. 2 years from now Greenpoint autoflowers will be what people compare all autos to.
This isn't us selfing or just reversing a hype coine only to a bunch of elites. I have the green light to make these from scratch. No map, no instructions, nada. Just gut instincts on quality and the skills to throw down in the garden.

What is the time line on these autos? I have around 60 going now in my greenhouse. When they are done I'm either gonna put some clones in their place or more autos. I'm leaning clones right now but will be a little bit before they are finished. Hadnt started flowering yet but are close.