Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
DBB#2- Taller of the 2 by at least a foot. Smells like berries and orange of LVTK. Her structure is more open as well.Nugmeat all the way down to the top of the pot.
View attachment 28835View attachment 28836
View attachment 28837View attachment 28838
Both seem to have a few babies from the dusting.I didn't hit them twice as usual.😠🤷‍♂️
Hey hey buddy, good to see you around. Those look beastly my man! The orange terps on the dbb would be from the grape sato, the grape sato has my miyagi cross in it and miyagi cross kicks out orange phenos.

Cant wait to hear a smoke report C unit.

Texagonian

Outlaw
Ok, haven’t been getting shit for updates on my end. Not blasting y’all, just bummed I been missing stuff. I’m gonna throw up finished trimmed and weighed pics of the A buds. All lower larf or stuff I didn’t want to mess with went to the hash pile. I got a qp of material for has and it’s not just sugar leafs. Here we go fellas! By the way, all the rest of y’all have some very nice specimens and it was an honor to grow with y’all. I grew two of each eso testers in f&d and basically 12/12 from seed. A couple days to get acclimated and then hit them into flower. Great fun and not a bad yield considering. I’m sure I can improve on that but it is what it is. Ok, picture bomb time.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The Welchie ended up weighing in at 143 grams of smokeable buds with a lot of seeds. I am making hash out of this and the GMO cake on the weekend.
The kief that fell into the trim bin tray weighed 4.8 grams...Now i shook it good and rubbed them to break them down smaller to put in the freezer. But that is frosty !

The OBSM is really coming into the orange....it was faint at week 5 and at week 7 it just started smelling ORANGE. And this has a nice sativa punch. Get er done smoke for sure!

Day 56 closing in on it...going to 75 i think.
DSCF3545.JPG

DSCF3540.JPG

Texagonian

Outlaw
The Welchie ended up weighing in at 143 grams of smokeable buds with a lot of seeds. I am making hash out of this and the GMO cake on the weekend.
The kief that fell into the trim bin tray weighed 4.8 grams...Now i shook it good and rubbed them to break them down smaller to put in the freezer. But that is frosty !

The OBSM is really coming into the orange....it was faint at week 5 and at week 7 it just started smelling ORANGE. And this has a nice sativa punch. Get er done smoke for sure!

Day 56 closing in on it...going to 75 i think.
View attachment 28896

View attachment 28895
Nice haul @gwheels! Holy moly! I like the flower from seed but I’m gonna have to give them some veg time next go around to see what I can pull. Way to go man!

Texagonian

Outlaw
Thank you @BigBallzWillie , I appreciate it. It was fun and a new experience as I’ve never ran hydro at all before this. I’m gonna fine tune things and see if I can improve things. All in all not bad and definitely a fun time. Time to get some of my folks blazed up. My oldest daughter already burned some for a smoke report and said the obsm was an uplifting clear headed high with orange and earthy flavors. I gotta get her some of the rest for a full report. I can’t blaze anymore due to job restrictions but I’ll grow the hell out of it!🍻✌🏻

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This is my next veg it out nice project. Dynoberry Bites in a 25 litre pot with coco and hydroton (75/25ish)
She was well rooted in the fabric pot in the flood and drain. This may be my new veg method to get them ready to transplant :D

I picked DBB because it doesnt have tremendous stretch. I can get it shaped well and then bloom it and not worry about super cropping the tops all to hell.

She will be ponderous..
DSCF3550.JPG