Eso's tester comp!

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
So my DBB #1"Shawty Mac" has lost the backend funk. She has a berries grape nose to her. Hot grape fanta sodapop is what it reminds me of.

Not sure,but I think these soda are exclusive to my regions grocery store.H.E.B. They are a generic store brand soda. I'm hoping she keeps this tarp profile until the very end. Greasy,sticky hot grape fanta for the win! Easily my favorite pheno out of the 2 for now. Chop chop for them both not too far out. More pics when daylight arrives for them.

#2 "The tower of power" has some fruity grape to it,but it's mixed with orange and some funk to it.Buds are less dense.Sticky tho.👊🏻👌🏼@thenotsoesoteric
Hot grape fanta? Fanta isn't a generic brand.. Is there some off brand soda that has the name fanta in it where you live? That's just asking to be sued lol

Sounds great though I hope to find all these unique flavors out of the packs of dbb I got

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Hot grape fanta? Fanta isn't a generic brand.. Is there some off brand soda that has the name fanta in it where you live? That's just asking to be sued lol

Sounds great though I hope to find all these unique flavors out of the packs of dbb I got
The dynoberry bites hasn't not shot out berry terps yet! I'm loving the one I'm puffing on. More berry than grape but sweet all the way. And stoney!

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member

Yes! I'm getting grape sodapop on one of my gals as well. Looks like our phenos are reversed tho.
My gal,DBB#2 "The tower of power" looks like this gal,except yours are more chunkier👌🏼.
Her leaves yellow up but she isn't hungry for anything...well her sister #1 shows no signs of yellowing outside of the light stress from sitting under a qb96 @130watts 8" away. No yellowing anywhere else.
Yes found nanner and seeds when i cut down today. My soil was hot probably the problem. Dont know .it will be a min before they get ran again alot of seed to go through. But man the smell.and flavor is on point. It will be ran again just dont know when.

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
Yes found nanner and seeds when i cut down today. My soil was hot probably the problem. Dont know .it will be a min before they get ran again alot of seed to go through. But man the smell.and flavor is on point. It will be ran again just dont know when.
I gave a grow partner a clone of the dbb so i may get a cut back from him and watch for the nuts. And to let him know when he flowers to wattch for them and pluck them if need be. I like the flavor and the high.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Well fuck me. That's bogus to hear man. The dynoberry hasn't shown me nuts yet but damn that sucks that 2 other people had it drop boy parts. I think the grape sato is the culprit in the crosses since all the mom cuts have been flowered several times with stress o' plenty and never even a nanner.

The blueberry terps are great and the frost is nice but man I feel bad that it's showing male parts with minimal stress. I mean hot soil shouldn't cause it to wonk out.

Never have this issue with male/female crosses, lol. I got 2 new dynoberries and a black grape dumdum (the other black dog cross) in flower about 2 weeks and so far so good, knock on wood. I'll keep everyone updated.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Well fuck me. That's bogus to hear man. The dynoberry hasn't shown me nuts yet but damn that sucks that 2 other people had it drop boy parts. I think the grape sato is the culprit in the crosses since all the mom cuts have been flowered several times with stress o' plenty and never even a nanner.

The blueberry terps are great and the frost is nice but man I feel bad that it's showing male parts with minimal stress. I mean hot soil shouldn't cause it to wonk out.

Never have this issue with male/female crosses, lol. I got 2 new dynoberries and a black grape dumdum (the other black dog cross) in flower about 2 weeks and so far so good, knock on wood. I'll keep everyone updated.
This is why the good seed makers test. DBB passes the smell test for sure, just needs good dialed enviro.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Fudging red lights in the bloom room ! I blame everything on them. And that power bar had some bright red lights. 2 of them so you really knew it was on !
A couple members reported balls on the dynoberry recently and I'm not happy with hearing that, I'll take the blame. I really hate knowing folks will have to watch these sato crosses so closely and my intent was to avoid such a scenario. Moving forward I will stress test plants more thoroughly and avoid those blueberry genetics for anything more than smoke.

InfiniteIndo

Herban Legend
A couple members reported balls on the dynoberry recently and I'm not happy with hearing that, I'll take the blame. I really hate knowing folks will have to watch these sato crosses so closely and my intent was to avoid such a scenario. Moving forward I will stress test plants more thoroughly and avoid those blueberry genetics for anything more than smoke.
It's all good bro it happens to the best of us I'll help you stress test with my testers this next go round.

Last edited:

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
For what it's worth. I stress(deliberately and not) all my beans aside from those ran seed to flower.Drought,rootboundness,light manipulation,lst,hst defoliation. This is all in veg tho. Once in flower....I let'em rip. My DBBs haven't popped any sacs. Seeds are from being dusted by my Goofy Grape.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"

I could be wrong about it being named Fanta. Just a generic hot grape soda. Not like Welch's or Sunkist with the extra grape & sugar smell.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The all valley grape is a banger, best of the group in resin production. She is definitely a grape bubba leaner and has the mendo purp smell of the bubba. She is a nutrients hog and yellowing from low nitrogen. Did pick a couple balls off week 2 of flower none since.
20191113_181759.jpg20191113_181808.jpg

Welchie 1, different style of flower on this girl, golf ball buds with smaller calyxes. Straight up grape sato smelling buds, nice grape berry smells. Taller pheno of the two but not overly tall. No balls or nanners.
20191113_181859.jpg
20191113_180713.jpg
Welchie 2, shorty girl, frosty berry smelling and should yield ok for such a short plant. But it's short cuz I broke it literally in half 1st week of flower and it recovered. A week after I broke it in flower I did pick a couple balls and a nanner sac off her but nothing since so far.
20191113_175740.jpg

Dynoberry bites 2, so far so good as far as herm report! The 2 dbb are identical and hard to tell apart. Both are showing resin already and should yield well.
20191113_180527.jpg
Dbb3
20191113_180149.jpg

Black grapes dumdum, tiny and won't yield much so definitely be the smallest yield out of all the crosses. But perfect for small areas. So far no balls or nanners, knock on wood!
20191113_180326.jpg

Attachments

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
There’s faygo as well. I went to a show many years back and saw ICP ( Insane Clown Posse) and part of their show or gimmick was blasting 2 liter faygo soda all over the crowd. Sticky mess! Fun, but sticky🍻✌🏻
They have a show here in Detroit every year called Hallowicked. Last show I went to in 2004, I saw them and Esham. I wound up on stage with like 300 other people til the cops shut it down. I partied with ICP back in the day when they was nobodies. They were exactly the same when they were poor too haha

Texagonian

Outlaw
They have a show here in Detroit every year called Hallowicked. Last show I went to in 2004, I saw them and Esham. I wound up on stage with like 300 other people til the cops shut it down. I partied with ICP back in the day when they was nobodies. They were exactly the same when they were poor too haha
That’s awesome man! I saw them back in 97 in Dallas. It was a good show and great times! Memories lol.✌🏻

Evergreengardener

Agronomist,
Everything seemed good but just not enough time I reckon for problems to show.

I'm gonna post up a warning on website and address the issue further later tonight after work. Fudging blueberry man.
My dbb have been solid I check them all the time too same with my whole flower area I check for balls and nanners at every watering. My dbb are starting to look great and getting color here’s a leaf I picked off of dbb 2 which smells like a mixed berry yogurt at the moment. more pics and updates on the way soon. 24E83C8A-077A-47CC-B930-8AC9A512EA13.jpeg