Eso's tester comp!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
You guys are killing it!!! Making a ninja proud you are!

I'm thinking we'll conclude the "competition" part in Dec. I'll set up a poll or something for a "winner" but everyone posting regularly is going to get some some too!

Now if only I had the loot to fly around and sample all them buds we'd really be talking! But man has it been awesome to see all the frosty buds you fellas have produced, and the hash too! You cats are the bees knees!!!

I cant thank you all enough, muchos gracias!

SSGrower

Average Grower
The all valley grape is starting to develop a sandalwood berry smell and I'm digging it. Thinking I should have kept a clone.
View attachment 29390
Can always attempt a reveg.

Sorry to say I am reporting 3/3 Dynoberry Bites are showing intersex. Two appear to be "lower balls" (an inch from the top cola of a side branch on a 9 inch plant) the other is more involved.
20191110_163838.jpg20191110_163947.jpg20191110_164131.jpg

The Welchies are kickin along though, seem not to be the yielder that dbb would be but given an appropriate veg and some training and topping (of the bean pole pheno) it wouldn't be hard to fill a tent.
20191110_164828.jpg20191110_164903.jpg

Group shot.
20191110_165343.jpg
Welchie on right dbb on left. Will let the dbb ride see if the polen is viable or if its just shootin blanks. This way if someone is seein the lower balls they know 1 if the problem will proliferate and 2 what level of concern they should hold for wide spread contamination.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Can always attempt a reveg.

Sorry to say I am reporting 3/3 Dynoberry Bites are showing intersex. Two appear to be "lower balls" (an inch from the top cola of a side branch on a 9 inch plant) the other is more involved.
View attachment 29402View attachment 29403View attachment 29404

The Welchies are kickin along though, seem not to be the yielder that dbb would be but given an appropriate veg and some training and topping (of the bean pole pheno) it wouldn't be hard to fill a tent.
View attachment 29405View attachment 29406

Group shot.
View attachment 29407
Welchie on right dbb on left. Will let the dbb ride see if the polen is viable or if its just shootin blanks. This way if someone is seein the lower balls they know 1 if the problem will proliferate and 2 what level of concern they should hold for wide spread contamination.
That's always a bummer to hear about the intersex. I had to chop one avg because it had nanners mixed with buds all up and down stem. The other I picked off lower balls early and nothing else so far a couple weeks later.

I think the grape sato is the culprit so Will most likely not reverse her again. Might use her for a mom that way I can just put warning on that particular cross that lite stress can cause intersex issues.

So far most have been lower balls early pluck no worries but it's one like that dbb you just showed and the avg I chopped that scare me. You miss that bitch and everything gets seeds and that's no bueno

SSGrower

Average Grower
That's always a bummer to hear about the intersex. I had to chop one avg because it had nanners mixed with buds all up and down stem. The other I picked off lower balls early and nothing else so far a couple weeks later.

I think the grape sato is the culprit so Will most likely not reverse her again. Might use her for a mom that way I can just put warning on that particular cross that lite stress can cause intersex issues.

So far most have been lower balls early pluck no worries but it's one like that dbb you just showed and the avg I chopped that scare me. You miss that bitch and everything gets seeds and that's no bueno
To say that these have been lightly stressed is an understatement. This is a testing environment and not a gardening one. That temp humididity meter in the pic is showing as good as it gets. Humidity is often below 20 and temp below 62. I was suprised to find them just looking at her she looks good had to lift up her skirt so she could show me her wares.

So far as pointing the finger at dad, IDK that black dog has headband in it which I thought was notirious for going herm. Also no signs on welchie. Full disclosure, that cab stays cracked open runs 6a-6p and is located where I smoke, so at 7, 9 and 11 when I want a bowl they get a little interuption. Or on the rare occasion like now when they will get inturrupted after hitting post because for whatever fucking reason I am awake right now. Fuck daylight savings time.

SSGrower

Average Grower
Hope I'm not derailing here, but this intersex nut is one I have been trying to crack and the fem seed arena is intriguing to me.

I feel like intersex has multiple recessive genetic triggers. The responses of which vary adaptively to the environment.

So please correct if I am wrong @thenotsoesoteric both obsm and dbb have shown (responded to the environment) some form of intersex while welchie still has a clean report card? Did any of the previous moms get dusted in your lvtk reversal? What about reversing OJ or BD? I would be happy to run any of those.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
@thenotsoesoteric both obsm and dbb have shown (responded to the environment) some form of intersex while welchie still has a clean report card? Did any of the previous moms get dusted in your lvtk reversal? What about reversing OJ or BD? I would be happy to run any of those.
[/QUOTE]
I think obsm is the one that hasn't shown any intersex yet. @Evergreengardener had a dbb start off mutated a bit that threw a ball or 2 he plucked and continued flowering but that was it for dbb intersex issues until your 3.

Then @gwheels had a welchie throw nanners and I had the 1 avg herm, 1 avg had a couple balls then nada, 1 welchie had a ball or to plucked and nada so far.

I hit the black dog, lvtk, grape bubba, dbb#1 and oj#3 with lvtk. Got testers of those going to a few people soon. I'm hoping the lvtk crosses are more resilient to intersex.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
The less frosty welchie is starting to smell much like grape sato. She doesn't have a great structure or bud formation but she's decent and smells good.

The smaller welchie is frosty with denser buds but still a berry scent though not as prominent as the taller 1.

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
So my DBB #1"Shawty Mac" has lost the backend funk. She has a berries grape nose to her. Hot grape fanta sodapop is what it reminds me of.

Not sure,but I think these soda are exclusive to my regions grocery store.H.E.B. They are a generic store brand soda. I'm hoping she keeps this tarp profile until the very end. Greasy,sticky hot grape fanta for the win! Easily my favorite pheno out of the 2 for now. Chop chop for them both not too far out. More pics when daylight arrives for them.

#2 "The tower of power" has some fruity grape to it,but it's mixed with orange and some funk to it.Buds are less dense.Sticky tho.👊🏻👌🏼@thenotsoesoteric

Cob_nUt

"Justa Ganja Lover"
Yes! I'm getting grape sodapop on one of my gals as well. Looks like our phenos are reversed tho.
My gal,DBB#2 "The tower of power" looks like this gal,except yours are more chunkier👌🏼.
Her leaves yellow up but she isn't hungry for anything...well her sister #1 shows no signs of yellowing outside of the light stress from sitting under a qb96 @130watts 8" away. No yellowing anywhere else.